New Hamp The Clone Wars TV series

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Cobern, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    I was wondering if anyone would like to come over to our house on Oct. 3 to watch the first Clone Wars tv show (on the big 40" screen). We could also play The Force Unleashed on the Wii for lightsaber duels if anyone is interested. I believe the first show is at 9 pm on Cartoon Network.
    We even have cable now so we can watch tv in the rain!
  2. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I do! I do! I do!! let me know what I can bring.
  3. flightmech73 Jedi Knight

star 2
    :_| Were moving Tues and Wed. Our TV wont be hooked up in time for us to see it.
  4. theimmortaljedi Jedi Master

star 1
    Can you pm me where you live. If you are close enough and my store can do with out me I would like to attend.
  5. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    Does that mean that you'd like to come over Andy and Tara?
  6. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    I shall have to check with the wife about Friday night... hopefully we can make it!
  7. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Lovign the new series....the references to classic trilogy lines are great. I really like the plot line with the Malevalence. Looking forward to when it's made into a pocketmodel....
  8. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    did you get a chance to watch or record those fan flms from Comedy Central last week? I saw some online at Atomfilms.com and they were pretty funny. I especially liked the Incident at Tashi Station and the one where Lucas is listening to pitches for new spin-offs from TV executives.
  9. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I did not remember to Tivo them. THey are all available online, however.
  10. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    It just keep getting better & BETTER each week!!

Can I just say.... R2 ROCKS!!

Not that he did not rock before. lol But come on he is just to cool. Plus I think this week may have had some of the best lightsaber battles to date. And did you see how she cut off the generals hand? That was sweet!

Plus every week I just think the sound track keeps getting better. The music is AWESOME !! Well till next week...

May the force be with us ALL!

SeeYa,
    TK
  11. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I agree, the show is even better than I expected it to be. R3 was sorta cute, but there is no place for traitors.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.