main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV THE CLONE WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Doneeta, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news/announcement.html

NUFF SAID, TRUE BELIEVERS!!!

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    awesome. did you follow the link for the trailer? on that same page, check out the trailer for soul calibur 4, I recognized a couple of characters in it...

3. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    I did see the trailer. I cant wait for the clone wars. Frankly its about time we had a female Jedi as a main character.

4. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    People people, this thread leads to NEW Star Wars footage. I dont understand how this is not the busiest thread in here.

5. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    AHHHHH!!!! CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!!

I apologize for my delayed reaction. I promise I had the reaction when I heard the news.

6. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Everything is going according to my plan....Wait...i'm not a sith lord...STANG! uber excited for this....and Force Unleashed.

7. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    The series is going to be good, no doubt about that.

But I'm still not sold on this Ahsoka character. Her being Anakin's Padawan just doesn't fit into the timeline.

8. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    I willing to overlook the Ahsoka thing thanks to the uber coolness of Anakin having a padawan who is a chick. It might come into conflict with the Republic comic series but we are talking about 3 years of overall timeline to cover. Plenty of time to sneak in a padawan.

9. SithLordKobe

Jul 31, 2007
    But it won't be 3 years. All signs say it'll be the 6-month period from when Anakin's been Knighted to the beginning of Ep3.

'Cause otherwise, I don't see how a Padawan can have a Padawan.

10. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    This is true. I still think it will be great. Im wondering how far they will take this story possibility. Even as a padawan Anakin had some very un-Jedi behavior. How will his exampleinfluence Ahsoka? Will she become corrupted? Just think of it. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

11. Darth_Tofu

Mar 17, 2002
    I am preparing myself to be very entertained. also pondering preparing a new costume.. or at least modifying my sith costume.

12. SithLordKobe

Jul 31, 2007
    If we didn't already know the Secret Apprentice from TFU was a human-ish male, I'd put my money on it being Ahsoka. :p

13. Darth_Tofu

Mar 17, 2002
    so if in the force unleashed vader has a new male humanoid apprentice, that means that at some point, something happens to ahsoka. I mean, of course something happens, but do you all think something pivotal will happen to remove her from the future storylines?

or maybe it will just spawn a whole new series just about what happens to her after clone wars.

so many possibilities!