main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The cloned son (Jango fic)vignette, please reply.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Banshee, Jul 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Banshee

Lady_Banshee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2003
    A/N: I know this isn't at all what actually happened, but i'm experimenting with this, so please don't hate me for changing facts. :)

This story, i'll admit, is a little dark. Perhaps darker than I usually write, but not in the quite the same way. It's hard to explain. You'll figure it when you read it.

Jango gripped the dead child in his arms. His daughter. His beautiful daughter. She had been so full of life... So wonderful. His child. But not only his. The woman who had gotten his daughter killed... It was her fault. All hers.

She had been the one to produce a weak child. She was the one who gave the girl beauty and daintiness. She was the one whose genes had made the child so foolish! It was her fault! Jango fumed, even as he wept over his daughters death. If he had a child just like he had been... strong and streetwise, this wouldn't have happened! That... witch. His hatred built up. Her fault. It was her fault, not his. It couldn't have been his fault. He did everything he could!

Jango still cradled the small girl. His mourning was open, not held back at all. There was a pain in his heart that refused to let him breath properly. His breath was ragged and short. His throat seemed to be cut off... Oh. It was cut off. In is anguish he hadn't scouted for the remainder of the street gang.

"Well, well. Jango Fett." The man smugly said. The bar of metal he was holding was pressed up against the bounty hunters throat. "And his pretty little daughter, I presume."

Jango shouted a curse at the man, and before the gang member could move, his arm intercepted the bar and twisted the man's arm around his back. With his other hand, he pulled out his blaster. "You'll never kill another child of mine." The bounty hunter growled. He let the man fall to the ground with a smoking hole in his head. "Or of anyone else's."

Jango gathered his child in his arms and walked out of the streets.

He buried her on a planet far away from civilization. He didn't want her where someone could find her and unearth her body. Her grave remained unmarked. No one must know that the daughter of Jango Fett lay dead. No one must know that he had let her be raised weak, that he had failed to protect her himself.

The mother had raised her weak. The mother would pay for it. She would pay for it with her own weak life.

Jango stepped up to the woman. She didn't know why Jango wanted to kill her. She asked to many heart-breaking questions before he killed her. Like, where was her daughter? And why was Jango holding a blaster?

He was too angry to answer. He shot her in the heart. She would never mother another weakling. He hated her and everything she stood for. Weakness. Pain. Death. Now she was dead. But Jango was still not at peace. He missed his fallen child. He never got the chance to teach her to be strong. He wanted to make something strong. He wanted to redeem himself, to do a better job if he couldn't correct his last one.

But there was nothing he could do. Nothing at all. His only child was dead.

He wandered for 3 years from planet to planet, taking up bounty's on the way. He got paid enough. Not a lot, but enough to support a single person. The only person he had to care for. Himself. Just himself.

But this last planet... this planet seemed different. As if something good was awaiting. He didn't know how that could happen. Good things were in the past, mixed with horrible things he no longer thought about. He couldn't think about. To think about them would be to break down. That would not happen. He was Jango Fett, and he would be strong.

He was to meet with a person called Tyrannous on this planet. Jango accepted without asking that this name was an alias. This Tyrannous claimed to have a very important job for Jango. He had hired Jango before, but had never met with him in person. Jango had aced every assignment given to him by Tyrannous. Not a thing had gone wrong. And now Tyrannous trusted him with another job. A special job. Jango wo

2. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    Well, you're right. It was dark at the beginning, but well-written, insightful, and emotional.

3. sea_trooper

sea_trooper Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2003
    That was awsome! Great story. I loved it!

4. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    tatooinewizard: Wow. Thanks.

sea_trooper: I'm really glad that you enjoyed it!

5. sea_trooper

Jul 14, 2003
    C'mon! More people must read this great story. Its only a favor to yourselves. ;)

6. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    I will be reading your story tonight.
    I know that Jango and Sith stories are hard to pull out in a Jedi board.
    I am typing from work,so when I get home tonight I will be reading your story.

7. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    Sea Trooper: Hey thanks. :D

PatttyB0123: Thank you. That's very kind. :)

8. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Ahh they killed his child. Nice potrayed about Jango. He had his heart. Hum one time in his life, he was a nice guy.
    Great cool post.

9. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    Thank you! I like to think of the characters as having hearts.

10. Xanatos_son_of_Crion

Xanatos_son_of_Crion Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2003
    Just found this. Really good. UP

11. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Twin... :D I read it! [face_love]

I LOVE IT!!!

It is just absolutely perfect!!

*ignores whatever really happened and inserts this story*

*smiles proudly*

There. :D

I fixed Star Wars!! Won't Georgy be proud of me... *wipes away false dramatic tear*

12. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    Xanatos_son_of_Crion: Thank you! Man, how did you find this? I thought it was dead! Many thanks. :D

Jaid: Thanks for reading it! :D I'm glad you really liked it.

13. Xanatos_son_of_Crion

Xanatos_son_of_Crion Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2003
    *Laugh*

I look back to see what stories people have written that might be interesting to read while I wait for people to post on the stories that are active. I think I found this on page five.

14. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    I look back to see what stories people have written that might be interesting to read while I wait for people to post on the stories that are active.

Ah, well that makes sense then.

I think I found this on page five.

Hmmm. Not that far back. I guess this forum doesn't move nearly as fast as beyond the saga does. Thanks again for replying. :D

15. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

UP? ?[face_plain]

- Jaid

16. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    Wow! What a unique idea! This was very-well planned and it fits in perfectly with the SW Universe. It explains a lot about why Jango would want his own son. It was sort of dark, but very emotional and moving, and you captured Jango's character well.

Jango liked special jobs. What a great line!! :D It's just Jango to a T. Or a J. Whatever...

Anyway, great job!

17. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    Wow! What a unique idea! This was very-well planned and it fits in perfectly with the SW Universe.

Thank you! Wow. I haven't checked on this in quite a while. Thanks!

It explains a lot about why Jango would want his own son. It was sort of dark, but very emotional and moving, and you captured Jango's character well.

:D :D :D I was going for that. :) :) :)

Jango liked special jobs. What a great line!! Anyway, great job!

Again, thank you!

18. sea_trooper

Jul 14, 2003
    Still great. Upping :)

19. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    Still great. Upping

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.