main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The co-creator of the Dayton thread is Back!

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by DARTHAUDITOR, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTHAUDITOR

DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    Hello everyone,

Now that I have moved and settled some business issues, I have returned to posting on the thread again. I am sorry for the long absence but I had things to take care of. I have really only talked to Ludo and Sean, but I look forward to becomming an active participant to both groups. I live in West Chester, Ohio. The Matrix was good and so was X2, but nothing compares to Star Wars. Peace out, and the cleveland browns rule!

2. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    Well, welcome back Darth! We're always in need of members, and especially active members! But it seems we may have to teach you a few things, especially in the realm of football... ;)

3. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    FOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE NEW SEASON'S ALMOST HERE, I CAN ALMOST SMELL IT.... :D
    Nice to hear from you again!! You are right, the Matrix and X2 were nice, but as far as 2003, I would have to say the best movie so far is... Saving Nemo!!!!! It was visually amazing, very funny, and the story was vey good too!!!!

4. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Welcome back Darth, I hope you'll be able to make it to the cookout. Since it is being held at my house in West Chester it should just be a skip and a hop away for you. I agree the Browns rule, I mean without the Browns last year the Steelers would have 3 less victories! :)

5. DARTHAUDITOR

DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    Ouch,

That was just brutal. Don't worry though the Cleveland Cavs finally got some good news. When is the official date of the cookout?

6. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Sunday, June 29th. There is a thread in here that talks about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.