FF:NZ The cold *SNAP*

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Norrad_Roff, Jul 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norrad_Roff Force Ghost

star 4
    Damn.

Dunedin born and bred and I still find it bl**dy cold!!!!

My wife and I had to sweep the driveway at 3pm Saturady as the snow was freezing to the pavement.

My Mum and Dad were going to Clyde for the weekend but had to turn back at Lawrence as all the roads to Central Otago were closed.

How's everyone bearing up?
  2. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well Auckland weather is probably like mid-summer to you southerners, but I've been wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket for three days. I was so glad to see the sun today ... it's been grey and dull for the past few days.

Brrrrrrrrrr.
  3. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    Auckland sounds pretty much like Hamilton allthough I had to break out the old hot water bottle last night........
  4. -Winter- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Weather's fairly nice today, but still a little chilly. A couple nights ago it got so cold I felt like my feet are constantly in a buckt of freezing water and I had trouble falling asleep.
  5. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    New experience for me. Snowing at "home". It started at about midday friday and didn't stop till sat morning. Started again Sat evening and sunday (today) has been a fantastic fine day (damn cold though.

Incredible.
  6. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    It's cold alright. Even with my gas heater going, my exhalations still turn to steam at home the last few days.

*Shudder*
  7. Darth_Graal Jedi Master

star 4
    Yup that was a pretty cold weekend alright and the frost this morning was pretty nasty too.

Had a family midwinter christmas on saturday nigh, had to leave early to make sure we weren't snowed in!!
  8. SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Knight

star 3
    > My Mum and Dad were going to Clyde for the weekend but had to turn back at Lawrence as all the roads to Central Otago were closed.

Listen pal, I had nothing to do with it, alright?

So it comes to this ... we're actually using the internet to talk about the weather.

For shame ...

Lawrence

9. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    ^
    |
    |

<<looks above>>

:D
  10. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  11. Humble extra Jedi Youngling

star 5
    its been a hellish week weatherwise

went down south a week or two back, i have lost my feel for the cold after only a year:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.