Phx The Collector's Thread (SEE LATEST POSTS)!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LORDPARSEC, Apr 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I have to admit, it wasn't actually me who found the CW Figures. It was actually Sand_Dancer who was kind enough to pick them up for me.

I also need to make a correction about the Target on McKlintock; they do in fact carry the CW figures but were currently out of them. Apparently they only recieved one shipment that day. But I did see the pegs they were supposed to be on. I think they run about 7 bucks each.

By the way... Anikan looks kind of dumb. :(
  2. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Any good finds lately? :)
  3. Toasty_McGrath Jedi Knight

I was going through my old stuff today and I found half of a crash test dummy action figure...
  4. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    umm i got a kren blista whater ever (the imp guy ) senta from cali. then found them here a week later. they arent flying off the shelves either.
  5. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    I hit a few good ones today at Target.
    * Boba Fett
    * Snowtrooper
    * Repackaged Anikan
    * Vader (With saber throwing action)

They had a lot of Fetts and Luke (Final Duel) on the pegs. Both cool figures! :D Happy Hunting!
  6. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Got this email today from TOY ANXIETY! Collector's please read!

This is our first ever
    Saturday Sidewalk Sale.
    We plan to have a large selection of our items out on tables right in front of our store. All of which will be priced at super low prices. This sale will include items from Star Wars, Star Trek, Transformers, Batman, He-Man, Spawn, and much more. As an added bonus to these sale prices, we will pay the tax on all purchases that take place on our sidewalk. These super prices will only be availible outside our store this Saturday, February 7th. Because we want you all to have every oportunity to take advantage of this sale we will be opening one hour early this Saturday. That's right. This Saturday we will be open from 10:00am to 6:00pm. So don't miss it!

There you go... I can't make it :(
  7. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Bump! I just didn't want any collectors to miss this deal! See above. :D
  8. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    'Found the entire second wave of CLONE WARS figures today at Target.

*Dooku
    *Yoda
    *Durge
    *Clone Trooper

6.99 a piece though... blah!
  9. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Toy Anxiety is having their "Spring Cleaning" Sale right now! I don't know how long it's going to last but almost everything in the store is marked down! Stop in and check it out! www.toyanxiety.com!

There's also a link to their web site from the Phxff.net! :D
  10. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Yet another Email from our friends at Toy Anxiety. I got this today and thought I'd share! :)

First I would like to thank all of you who told your friends about our spring cleaning sale. You all helped make our sale a success. Second I would like to announce that we are extending our sale through Saturday March 13. That's right, everything that was on sale for 50% Off for the last 2 weeks is going to remain on sale until Saturday of next week.

I would also like to announce that on Saturday March 13th we will be having our second Saturday Sidewalk Sale. We will have a large selection of items from our wherehouse out in front of our store. All at really low prices! If you made it to our last Saturday Sidewalk Sale you know we had a lot of good stuff. This time there will be more of it at super low prices. And remember If you pay outside with cash, WE will cover the tax. That's right, cash purchases outside have NO TAX! We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Sincerely,
    Mike at Toy Anxiety
  11. mrbunny666 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm looking to buy the American Mcgee White Rabbit action figure.
    I tried the Toy Anxiety web site & a couple of stores but to no avail.

Any suggestions of places to call or goto?
  12. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Did you try the Toy Anxiety Website or did you call them. The problem with the website is that they get so much in sometimes that they can't update the site as fast as they want to. I would give them a call if I were you. Their digits are on the website. :)

Good luck! :)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.