main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx The Collector's Thread (SEE LATEST POSTS)!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LORDPARSEC, Apr 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Hey all, I was at Walmart last night and all Deluxe figures were marked down to 5 bucks. That includes the Walmart Cantina Deluxe figures...

2. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    Wally-World up here is doing the same sale.

Went to Kay-Bees yesterday after selling some books back to the University... :D

I got the rest of the PlaySkool Star Wars sets: Arena Adventure and Duel with Darth Maul, the Luminaria Unduli and Dexter Jettster action figures, and the Star Wars Unleashed Jango & Boba Fett set. The Unleashed sets are only $9.99 right now!!!

3. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Cool! By the way, don't forget that Mesa TRU on Longmore and Southern is in it's final weeks of business. The prices get lower as the 18th gets nearer... :)

4. Darth_Greedo

Darth_Greedo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2002
    By the way KB toys over here at arrowhead is having 50% off on all there star wars toys. Plus you would get my discount which is an extra 20%. So if you want to go this saturday or something give me a pm and we will see if some people want to get together and raid KB.

5. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I want to go :_|

6. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    The Walmart DELUXE figures sale ended the other day. Nothing new at the KB at Fiesta. Maybe I can drop into the AZ Mills one tomorrow before X-Men. :D
    I can't believe there have been like no sitings of the latest waves of figures...

7. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    still nothing by me...grrr...
    must have new figs!

you seen the new Boba fett yet?

8. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2002
    At KB's at AZ Mills yesterday before the show - We got 4 sets of the playskool Star Wars stuff, got an X-Wing and found a Clone Commander (yellow stripe) and Clone Trooper (red stripe). It would figure that none of that stuff was 50% off. :mad:

Also got some action figures. :)

9. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    Went to Wally-World up here in Flag yesterday and got the new Han Solo Hoth figure, the Royal Guard, Taun We, Teemto, Flying R2, new Anakin fig, the new Chewie fig and the new Boba Fett fig which just RULES!

I cleaned them out of new figs, but I'm thinking they only put them out a few at a time because they only have a very small display unlike the entire isle they had when AOTC first came out.

Still a good find though!

Rhiannon: Doesn't the PlaySkool Star Wars stuff ROCK! I just [face_love] them, especially their Falcon that says all the cool stuff.

10. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2002
    Wench - I haven't seen any of the new stuff. :(

I concur - the playskool figures are just too cool! I'm going to put them away for now though - for later, when hopefully future little ones can have fun with them. ;)

11. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    The KB sale ended on Sat. but there are still plenty of places to be looking. I've seen almost all the new figures at TOY ANXIETY. Although no one here wants to pay the dealer prices, I thought I should let you know that they ARE in fact turning up down here in the Valley. Just a little scarce right now. - LP :)

12. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    Rhiannon: No way! You're not gonna play with 'em?! [face_shocked] You're waaaay too nice, saving them for kids and all.

My kid gets a good Gollum impersonation when ever she gets near my stuff....

My Precioussssssss!

13. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
  14. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I went to TRU on Southern and Longmore. Picked up some SW legos. Saw a Leia as Bounty Hunter with Han in Carbonite and the Luke on a Taun-Taun that I am waiting for the 50-70% off sign. Maybe closer to May 18.

15. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    SHRIEK!!! Really? Dang it! I hate that we don't have those here yet!

GAAAAHHHHHH!

16. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Hey all, this is your FOUR DAY warning before the Mesa TRU closes it's doors forever! They officially go out of business on May 18th. So get over there and piece off of whats left. Not much in the realm of figures but the 12'' stuff is cool. Luke & Taun Taun... Zam, Super Battle Droid, Liea as Boush... good stuff!
    Also, The Fiesta Mall Kay Bee Toys still has their %50 off on Star Wars stuff. Republic gunship for real cheap! The four packs are down to only $7.00! Happy hunting!

17. MexChewie

Apr 19, 2002
    Something of interest for Collectors and Republic comic readers:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS84851P

18. arizonasithlord

arizonasithlord Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2002
    http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2/startours_starspeederfront.jpg

goto disney land and grab one of these elite items for collectors its the starspeeder 3000 from startours

19. DarthFeldman

May 16, 2002
    toys r us added 10 more days of business!
    i was there this morning...
    so now its the 25th (final day)

20. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    Mex: VERY :cool:!

21. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Yes, cool indeed...

22. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Okay, I am starting to get frustrated that I can't find any of these new figures that are supposed to be out by now... anyone esle having any luck?

23. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    They've dissappeared up here too. There was a small first wave of the new figures, but now nothing.

24. DarthFeldman

May 16, 2002
    yeah, i have just about lost my mind trying to find them...

25. MexChewie

Apr 19, 2002
    I found and bought two Count Dooku Genoshian Duel and one Obi Wan Acklay Battle at Wally this past Friday.

One Saturday, at the TRU at Scottsdale Pavillions, I saw the Imperial forces set. I'll probably get it next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.