main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx The Collector's Thread (SEE LATEST POSTS)!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LORDPARSEC, Apr 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Oh what the heck! HAPPY 100th POST COLLECTORS!!!! WAHOOO!

... okay I'm done.

2. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    woohoo!!
    happy 101st post!!
    :)

3. Jedi_Webb

Jedi_Webb Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    At the KB in Arrowhead mall today, 4-packs are still $8, and the singles were only $1.99. Picked up just a few. ;)

4. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Cool deal Webb! I found another good deal on Ebay this week. If anyone is looking for Expanded Universe Figures, ebay is the place to be right now. Tons of them at very low prices. In the last two weeks, I've picked up 2 Thrawns and 1 Katarn. All for under ten bucks each.

5. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    JediHunter and myself will be invading TOY ANXIETY this saturday at 11 AM before the meeting, if any of you guys wanna meet us there for kicks. :)
    Also, Webb has kindly offered to take some digital photos of my CUSTOM ACTION FIGURES to go onto the PFF site. I'll have them at the meeting if you all would like to view them. If Custom Figures are your thing, check out www.thecustomalliance.com

6. Jedi_Webb

Nov 15, 2002
    I didn't realize that Toy Anxiety was sooo close to my house, for some reason I thought it was in Mesa. So, I might stop by at 11:00 to join LP and JHA for their "invasion", with credit card in hand.

7. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Wahoo! Webb is in da' TOY ANXIETY house...
    I'm so white...

UPDATE: KAY BEE TOYS has marked all STAR WARS figures down to $1.99! The 4 packs are back to $10 but there aren't that many left.

ALSO: TARGET has marked down the Deluxe Packs (accesory packs, geonosian with cannon)down to like $6! So stop into yours and see what deals they have!

8. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jobi-wan-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    My town has Zellars and a Sears that you can only order from...... colecting is hard.

9. Jedi_Webb

Nov 15, 2002
    ... Trying to fight the urge to visit Toy Anxiety ... Can't Resist... must concentrate...

10. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    "Give into your urges... uh... you're toy urges that is..." ;)

Yep, I was just there (Toy Anxiety) today. Picked me up a few things. Couple of new carded figures!

UPDATE: Kay Bee still has figs for 1.99! Target has their flying Geonosian and Hoth accesory packs marked down to about 8 bucks. Any other spankin' good deals anyone else knows about? This is the place to let us know! :D

11. PsYcHoSiTh

PsYcHoSiTh Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2003
    KB in the PV mall had their deluxe figures marked down to $5. Unleashed figures were $9.99.

12. DarthFeldman

May 16, 2002
    LP.. your silver fett awaits you!
    :)

13. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    WAHOOOO! Thanks Feldman! You rock!

Hey Toy Anxiety was featured on Fox 10 last night and they did a live feed from the store this morning at 8:45. Anyone else see it! That store is awesome!

Any news on new figures, anyone?

14. blackfeather

blackfeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2002
    i must own an ARC trooper. :=P~:

i sooo want to know how a squirt like boba will eventually frag durge... i mean, no one's heard from him lately, right?

15. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
  16. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Yeah several of these pics were released a few months ago! I want an ARC Trooper as well!

17. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Was at KB in AZ Mills today! Tons of new stock but the same old figures. The 1.99 deal is still going only they added something new. there's a package deal where you buy 3 figures with a Lightsaber for 20 bucks... interesting... ;)

18. Jedi_Webb

Nov 15, 2002
    Hey LP, were there any clonetroopers or battle droids there?

19. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    hmmm... sad to say I don't know... I am going to see "Pirates" tonight at AZ Mills... I'll stop in and check again but I doubt it. I was also at Bookman's today by Atomics in Mesa, they had a few of the original Episode I battle droids. I think somebody was cleaning out their episode one collection because they had almost every figure...crazy.

20. DarthFeldman

May 16, 2002
    LP.. you need to get your fig soon..lol
    i drool at the sight of 3 of em here..lol

PM me and we can figure out when.. maybe next meeting. maybe TA..

21. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jobi-wan-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    I'm gonna go check the first chance i get cus the dollar store in my town had all the tpm toys for 1.00 each i hope there still there.

22. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Totally Feldman! At the rate things are going, I'm not gonna make it down to TA for a while. I guess we'll have to do the next meeting. Thanks a million again! Can't wait to have him! Did you get my PM about my toys? PM me.

23. DarthFeldman

May 16, 2002
    yeah.. bring em to the meeting.. im sure i will want em..

24. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Yes, I will bring them.

UPDATE! I was at Fiesta Mall KB and found two NEW figures with the new packaging! Darth Maul and Princess Leia... they were the last ones but there will be more probably next week! I also found 1 Count Dooku for 2 bucks and they had tons of Yodas and Clone Troopers (red)! Go check it out before they're wiped out! Older stuff is still 2 bucks despite what tags say! Go get 'em!

25. Jedi_Webb

Nov 15, 2002
    Stopped by Toy Anxiety on the way home from work today (I was in the area getting a Geocache).. they had a bunch of "new" loose vintage figures for sale $1.50. Picked me up a biker scout and an ewok. :)

I wish I could get to Fiesta for those CloneTroopers! I'm booked up all weekend. Grrrr!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.