main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx The Collector's Thread (SEE LATEST POSTS)!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LORDPARSEC, Apr 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Had a good find at AZ Mills KB today. I found one of the Endor Rebel Soldiers w/o beard for only $2.00! Sweet!

I'm heading over to Toy Anxiety tomorrow sometime around 1 or so. Maybe I'll see one or two of you there... :)

2. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Okay! I was at TA today and decided that it was a good time to start the WISH LISTS! This way, if we all see what others are lacking, we can help them out or pick them up something that they can pay back at the meetings. I'll go first. (Be sure to Edit your wish list and post when you've edited so we can stop looking for certain items)!

LORD PARSEC'S WISH LIST

*Snowtrooper (Battle of Hoth)
    *Boba Fett (New Blew Carded One)
    *Teebo (Blue Packaging)
    *Jango Fett (Kamino Escape)
    *Asajj Ventress (Clone Wars)
    *Obi Wan Kenobi (Clone Wars)
    *Durge (Clone Wars)
    *Jedi 3-Pack

3. Jedi_Webb

Jedi_Webb Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    For the wish lists... I suggest each of us post what price/prices you would be willing to pay for the figures. If I were to put ArcTrooper on my list, then find that someone bought it at TA for $40 and wants me to pay them for it, I might be a little unhappy. Does that make sense?

4. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    Ewan McGregor . . . priceless ;)

5. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    'Makes perfect sense Webb!

Okay, let's try to keep these prices low if possible. Dealer prices like Toy Anxiety are a little steep (even though Toy Anxiety has the BEST dealer prices in my opinion, they're still higher). I suggest stores like Walmart, K Mart, Target, and of course Kay Bee Toys. Also, there have been some pretty good ARC Trooper Two Pack deals on Ebay lately.

EBAY - I have always had VERY good luck with collectors on Ebay. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had Collector wig out on a deal. Just be sure to check their feedback and so forth. I recomend Ebay for that thing you just can't find anywhere!

6. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    HEY! HEY!

Good day for collecting! I picked up all 4 of the newest Cinema Scenes at TARGET (2 Geonosis battle room, 2 Jedi Council scenes!) :D

I also got Clone Wars Yoda, Clone Wars Anikan, and Padme (Droid Factory Chase)!

Needless to say I have updated my wish list! The Clone Wars stuff is out there! Go forth and search your local TARGET stores! :D

7. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    You know, my local Fry's has the Rek (Reek?) for 14.99. Its the sound and action one I think. I just want a Reek/Rek. . . ok, depending on how you pronounce that it didn't sound good.

(scurries off to find some deodorant)

8. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Hmmm... that might not me too bad a deal. I haven't seen the Reek Beast on shelves in a long time. :)

9. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Sand_Dancer ran across a few rare items at her target last night.

*Padme (Droid Factory Chase)
    *Lama Su with Clone Child
    *Yoda (Clone Wars)
    *Anikan (Clone Wars)

There were also a ton of Cinema scenes... I think they'll be easy to find.

10. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    'Found the Analysis Droids and Tusken Raider today at my Target! Yee Haw!

A lot of new stuff is coming in! Post your Wish list and the amounts you're willing to pay so we can keep an eye out for you!

Happy Hunting! :D

11. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    I wonder if I buy the Reek Beast and a Roast Beast if I can get a discount??? :confused:

;) [face_laugh]

Actually, I was thinking I should pick him up. And then hide him cause Mom will think he's some demonized beast.

OK, how pathetic is that! I'm thirty-seven . . . almost thirty-eight and I'm hiding my toys from my mommy. :(

12. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    My room is far too full of sw crap that it would be impossible to hide stuff from my mom! :D

13. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    toys act like repellants for my mom. she walks in, sees them, sighs in disgust and walks away. its nice.

14. Jedi_Webb

Nov 15, 2002
    The Toys R Us at the PV mall had new figures! I picked up Darth Vader Throne Room Duel and Luke Throne Room Duel, and Anakin Secret Ceremony. There was also there: Snowtrooper, Han Hoth, Chewie Mynock, and a new Obiwan figure. Also, there was $19.99 bounty hunter pack and a $19.99 Hoth pack.

Note to fellow PFF collectors: I picked up an extra Darth Vader Throne Room Duel if anyone wants it. If not, I think I'll just open it. :)

15. Jedi_Webb

Nov 15, 2002
    Also.. stopped by the Target at 7th St and Bell Road, and picked up the new Tusken Raider and Lama Su w/Clone Youth. They also had a few others including all the cinema scenes! I couldn't drop the $80 to get all 4 scenes... but they're there for anyone else who wants them.

16. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Awesome Webb! Too bad I didn't post Snowtrooper, Han Hoth, Chewie Mynock, and a new Obiwan figure on my wish list! Oh well. I'm sure they'll turn up eventually. I'll update mine anyways.

PS. Yeah, those Cinema Scenes did put a pretty nasty hole in my finances... :p

17. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Hey Webb, I hope you have not opened the DV throne room Duel. I went to Target this weekend, and I picked up the new Tusken Raider, and two each of Clone Wars Yoda and Anakin. I will happily trade you one of my extras for your Vader.

18. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    <sings>

I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today...

</sings>

hee hee hee! ;)

19. Jedi_Webb

Nov 15, 2002
    I hear ya Choad.. see my sig.

20. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    So waddaya say? Pondering my offer above.

21. Jedi_Webb

Nov 15, 2002
    Sure Chewie. I'll bring Vader and a few other figures I'd be willing to trade and we'll work it out. Cool!

22. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    Hey have you guys seen any of the Clone Wars 3 3/4" figures yet? OMG! I found the Anakin and Fett figures at my local target and they rock! First ones I've see of that line. The packaging is different and it says Clone Wars along the left side.

Just wondering if you've seen them in Phoenix yet. I wasn't able to buy them that day...out of cash, and I'm pretty sure they're gone by now, but they ROCK!

23. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Yeah, the new clone wars figs just started showing up here in phoenix... try the local targets in that area! Targets seem to be the ones getting them right now.

24. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Crap! Double post...errr...ummm... Don't forget Toys for Tots on the 11th! :D

25. Jedi_Webb

Nov 15, 2002
    Yeah LP! Riiiiiiight. Any excuse you can think of to plug the TfT stuff. I swear, there's a kickback going on here, and I want my cut of it, darnit! :) :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.