main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena 2023-24 NCAA Football Discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by DarthPoppy, Nov 16, 2006.

1. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    He's gonna turn black?

DarthIntegral likes this.
  2. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    Not gonna lie, I definitely find myself rooting for Rutgers this year. Very pleased they're still undefeated!

Maybe they'll have a chance of reaching the National Championship game for the first time since 1869. :p

3. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Penn State rolled against Iowa, ending a road loosing streak for the Lions at Iowa that had been in place since 1999.

Bill O'Brien is doing good things in State College.

4. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Phrases predicted by absolutely nobody.

Darth McClain likes this.
  5. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I'm also really hoping the sports gods smile upon us and put Duke in the ACC title game.

6. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    He's really improved McGloin. Of course, the threat of Rob Bolden taking his position is no longer there, so that probably helps, too.

7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    As a life long Temple fan, I cannot believe the second half shellacking Rutgers put on them, but I am really impressed with what Rutgers has done this season, nonetheless. But, 35 unanswered points is hellish.

8. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Georgia beats Florida!

9. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Temple beat themselves. Maybe joining Big East wasn't such an inspired idea...

10. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    Colorado is such a pathetic team. Can we kick them out of the Pac12 and actually have a, you know, good team?

11. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Currently watching Texas A&M vs. Auburn. Manziel looks fantastic!

12. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    Notre Dame is for real. Not as for real as I think Alabama is. But for real. They are rolling Oklahoma in Norman. They should win out. That would put them opposite Alabama in the title game.

yankee8255 and Darthkat76 like this.
  13. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    That was a sick knee injury on Lattimore.

14. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
  15. Darthkat76

Darthkat76 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Woot woot, IRISH!!!!! [face_dancing][face_party][face_dancing]

yankee8255 likes this.
  16. yankee8255

yankee8255 Force Ghost star 6

May 31, 2005
    still have to go to USC, but what an incredible run. And Manti comes up big again!

17. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Ah geez, that's an injury nearly on par with Joe Theisman's. And he already had a previous surgery on that knee. Hopefully he'll be able to have normal walking function on that leg after this.

18. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    Yes, they have to go to USC. But for the first time in who the heck knows how long, Notre Dame is the better team on paper than USC.

19. darthtenbiscuits

darthtenbiscuits Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 7, 2001
    Notre Dame will need help to get into the title game. They need Oregon and/or Kansas St to lose. Even though the Irish have the BCS points advantage, the AP and Harris polls count for more and they won't put them over either of those teams unless they lose. I just wish the Big 12 still had a title game to give Oklahoma another crack at Kansas St.

yankee8255 likes this.
  20. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
  21. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Pitt up on Notre Dame 10-6 at half. I would be incredibly happy if Pitt won. Man I hate Notre Dame.

22. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    I'm currently watching TCU vs West Virginia. Watching to see if this'll put West Virginia out of the rankings, TCU got back into the game with a 94 yard touchdown and likely overtime coming.

23. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    Just got home. Can't pick between end of Notre Dame game or end of Nebraska - Sparty. Opting for ND for now.

Edit: Flipped over to the other game. Bullcrap PI call to give the 'Huskers another shot at the endzone, and now a go ahead touchdown.

24. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    And at the end of games, I get my picks right on TCU and Nebraska. I'm pleased.

25. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    And Notre Dame survives. Wow. Crazy couple of OTs