Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by Mikaboshi, Apr 19, 2010.
Excellent pick, that dude is a beast.
Trying to make a deal for Dust...
Is that even legal?
I can tell you two things right now:
1. That's never going to happen.
2. Bart's gone for what is most probably the day, so he'll be a while.
In conclusion, you are wasting your time.
Well then... I'll pick shortly.
Ahh man, Well poo there he goes. My short list keeps getting shorter.
I thought I could make it. I thought I was stronger than this.
Jamie Madrox, Multiple Man
Yeah, I figured that was a bit much to hope for. Shucks.
I will be updating the list shortly, in about an hour or so.
Nice picks all around. My personal top two picks are still out there though.
And your mom's.
I am pretty pleased with the pace not too fast not too slow, every time I check back there is some movement so that is nice.
You've got one more pick there, broheim. You get two picks in a row due to your drafting position.
1. JediGunship - Atom Smasher
2. Chim (traded from EmpireForever)- Sasquatch
3. Hokage_Kalar - Hawkgirl/Hawkman
4. The_Loyal_Imperial - Toxin
5. Shurron - Atom Eve
6. Yodaminch - Raven
7. Chim - Post
8. BaSSiL - Darkhawk
1. BaSSiL - Dust/X-23
2. EmpireForever (traded from Chim) - Luke Cage/Iron Fist
3. Yodaminch - Beast Boy/Cyborg
4. Shurron - Vindicator
5. The_Loyal_Imperial - Black Knight
6. Hokage_Kalar - Omega Red
7. EmpireForever - Multiple Man
8. JediGunship - The Punisher
1. JediGunship - ON THE CLOCK
2. EmpireForever (traded from Chim)
2. Chim (traded from EmpireForever)
[b]The List [/b]
Ant-Man (Eric O?Grady)
Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
Black Widow I / Winter Soldier
Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett)
Clayface (specify which)
Klara Prast/Molly Hayes
Ra's Al Ghul
Red Hood (Jason Todd)
Sentinel (Mutant-hunting robot)
Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
The Savage Dragon
[b]New X-Men [/b]
[b]Sinister Six [/b]
[b]Teen Titans [/b]
Wait, are we doing eight picks per team or ten picks? The opening post says eight in some place and ten in others. I would guess eight, because that's what's said more often, but just to clarify...
No we are doing 10, sorry about that. I thought I got them all, but I guess not. We have about 112 or so picks on the list, so we should have plenty to go around.
I don't get it
See, what they're doing is using pictures of infant children to give us a representation of what they're feeling. A window to their very soul, if you will.
As for me:
Now you try.
Yes, we already knew you guys needed a nanny.
How long do we have to pick?