main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Complete Saga On Bluray, Misprint

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by 03saleen, Oct 18, 2015.

1. 03saleen

03saleen Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2014
    Does anyone else have an issue to where the Return of the Jedi disc holder is misprinted as Bonus Disc 2? It is printed twice in the booklet in mine. Any collectors here know if an error like this might be worth anything? Here are some images of it.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    On my copy, the RotJ picture features Luke and Vader fighting before Palpatine on the second DS.
    Han and the Ewoks are pictured on Bonus Disc 2 of my copy.
    I'm not sure if your misprinted copy has value or not, but the picture containing the climactic lightsaber battle from RotJ is quite good.
    Hopefully you aren't missing that one?

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I have no knowledge in collecting beside of fun stuff. Sorry... but there's a whole board for these kind of questions. I'll move it. :)

4. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    There *may* be some value for the collectors who look for things like misprints or other production errors, but assessing a value to that would require somebody being aware of how many instances there are of that goof and somebody being willing to put a value on it or purchase it from you.

5. 03saleen

03saleen Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2014
    I guess thats what Im trying to find out by posting here if its a common thing or not.

6. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I can check myself tonight

7. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    In my experience such errors typically aren't sought out by collectors; Particularly something like this, as that's not an item really considered a "collectible". There's no real quirk or aesthetic value in it. It's really just a factory mistake on an item you'd never likely display. Now a factory sealed vintage-era Chewbacca on a Princess Leia card or something? That might be a different story.

Long story short; this ain't putting the kids through college :p.

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  8. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Not aware of that misprint. You can always check EBay or rebelscum to see if there are any around. I doubt that it is worth much.

9. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Mine does not have this misprint.