main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Confederacy of Independent Posters(CIP)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by chiss_man, Oct 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    chiss_man: The main purpose I set forth when I founded the CIP was to be a voice for the individual. The Senate has done an excellent job of representing the interests of threads, but I still feel that problems of one person are easily pushed aside for EUC wide issues. I firmly believe that there still is a place for the CIP here, and that it can coexist with the Senate.

Yes, which is exactly why I felt I should bring this thread back up and help establish it back into a place where the individual can voice his/her opinion. With both an area to represent whole threads (the EUS) and a place to help convey the opinion and show the perspective of the single member, I'm sure that problems can be solved for effectively. ;) :)

N_Y_J: If it is we need to:
    1) Outline what are goals are

A.) To provide a sanctum in which the individual his/herself can express their opinions without fear of being either persecuted or criticised for their point of view.

B.) To include the opinions expressed and the perspectives conveyed in order to transmit the information in focused and specific manners in which to be used in both solving problems and providing an adequate environment within the Expanded Universe Community.

C.) To solidify response and aid the other authoritative entities (both the EU Senate and the Moderators) in decision-making and social structure-building ideas and projects.

2) outline how we are going to work

Well there are numerous opportunities and options here, ranging from gaining focused secular groups and individual posters into a methodical and ordered organization to splitting into certain departments and handling select assignments as the "command staff" (or equivilent) decide appropriate. I'd also advise working closing with the EUS and the Mods, because they are also along the same lines as far as general goals. ;) :)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.