main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Consort (Suitless Vader, Angst/Romance) IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- THANK YOU!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well things are getting much more interesting for poor Aria and the unborn child. I get the feeling her visit to Lady Miré well be nothng but unpleasant for her but still more pleasant then a visit with Palpy

Good update, thanks for the pm and look forward to more

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Well, if I had to chose betwee Lady Miré and the Emperor, she would get my vote as well!

I'm glad Aria was alone when the baby moved. Such a wonderous moment should only be celebrated and Vader would have found a way to ruin it.

Whenever you are around? unexpected things tend to happen

Errrrrrrr....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    Augh!!!! *takes out gun* Will that b**** not DIE??? *blows Mire's head off*

Annnnyway...dang, I really really really really really really *ten minutes later* really really really REALLY want Vader to be good!!! Waaaaahh....*sniffle* Hmm...maybe once his child is born he'll OVERTHROW THE EMPEROR....MWUAHAHAHAHA!!! Or else he'll just kill Aria...and then torture his child....and be lame like that. *sigh* *sniffle*

Toodle doo...I'm going to go read a happy story now. ;) haha

4. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Unpleasant gatherings... I like the 'nexu pit.' Brrr....
    Vader is still perfectly terrifying. I like how you're drawing out the suspense on whether the baby is a boy or girl, and making it tense for us... Aria is certainly trying to show some backbone. Good luck in that...

5. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Yeah, an audience with the emperor or going to a party full of gossiping idiotic women? I think Aria should go with the gossiping idiotic women. [face_worried]

That was surprising that Vader referred to Aria by her name though...but he seems to jump right back in and be cruel so, not much to look for there. [face_skull]

Great post!

6. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    He called her by name? Should we take stock of that??

Anyway, what he said made tactical sense. Know what your enemy says, so you can counter it.

This is a very intriguing story. Thanks for the PMs.

7. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Hm... where was Vader, why didn't he come to bed, and why were his eyes bloodshot?

8. nabooqueen2008

nabooqueen2008 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2008
    Poor Aria....she is scared, so scared. I shiver when I think of her situation. Could you possibly put me on the pm list? I have been stalking this story and am coming into the light about it! hehehe....

9. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

Jade_Max: Yeah? their ?relationship? is a little more than complicated. Well, after being called the derogatory ?pet? for so long, it would be startling for her to find him calling her by her real name. I?ve made all the decisions about what shall happen with Aria and the baby, and they will of course be revealed later on. The party will be? interesting, but it?s more or less the aftermath that is important. Thank you! We are all doing well right now!

shookie: Thank you! This next post is interesting? but it is more or less going to set up for the conflict in the next. We are all doing well, thank you!

geno: The poor woman needs a break- hence the fact that I?m going to have her have some alone time by herself in the near future. It was a contest between two evils- being fed to the wolves? and facing the Emperor. Go figure.

KELIA: *Laughs* Just barely! They?re both pretty bad! Yeah, Vader would have ruined it? and he did kind of spoil the mood with his surliness.

Jedi_Eruanne: *Laughs* Though I understand your frustration with the characters, I do still need them for things like? plot and such. Yeah? things can either be resolved? or Aria?s child will enter into the cycle.

SithGirl132: It?s like high school all over again, huh? Yeah, the baby bit? got that all sorted out, and I can promise an interesting story in that respects! Poor Aria is going to get ripped down?

randomangel22: That?s what she?s gonna choose, but you can almost guarantee that she will end up wishing that she?d gone with Vader instead. Yeah, not much hope there? it?s all about the control.

Laine_Snowtrekker: No, he?s just as evil as ever. He?s not quite right at the moment, as you shall find out in the next post- but I had better not say anything more?

HandmaidenVeme: Well, there are two reasons- first of all, Vader is up to something? and something is very much wrong with him.

nabooqueen2008: Yeah, that would be any woman/wife?s worst nightmare *shivers* I?m so glad you like this, and I would love to add you to my PM List!

PM List: randomangel22, Kitten, Amidala66, HandmaidenVeme, KELIA, RavenNolan, star_writer24, darksideyesplease, Jturtle, Farra_Sti, jedi7, palpyisgod2, Jade_Max, rb657062, Kelli_LB, IsithTorin_DarkJedi, Jedi-Roxy, Darth_Drachonus, Padme22, Jedi_Eruanne, Kyana-Morgaine, SithGirl132, geno, Laine_Snowtrekker, dtdang2, teethlee, shookie, Jedi7, nabooqueen2008

Chapter Forty-Two: Lady Miré Takes Aria Under Her Wing

For being vicious and vain, Lady Miré could certainly pretend to be sweet and caring? and could easily fool any being who did not know her well. ?I am honored that you could be here,? she greeted Aria upon the small troupe arriving at the penthouse. In a movement that would have been appropriate between friends- and not bitter rivals- she hugged her guest and kissed both of her cheeks.

Fortunately, Aria knew what really laid behind the simpering mask and, because of this, adopted a mask of her own. When her two companions were ignored, she pretended to not notice and instead followed her host into the main foyers and through the corridors to a small tea room.

The penthouse was just as extravagant and over decorated as the castle on Vjun was morbid. The Miré?s were very wealthy, and their home was full of constant reminders of this. Ancient relics, priceless artworks, and expensive decorations made the place feel if it were about to burst at the scenes. Being there with so many fragile things made Aria nervous- it was clear that children were not welcome there.

Behind her, Sabé silently walked along holding Dak?s hand.

At last, they found themselves in a plush seating room, and there were already a small handful of women gathered there. Like Lady Miré, they had opted to flaunt their wealth in the form of the many extravagant jewels and clothes they wore. Even all of their precious gems could not conceal the sour personalities?

Because of her so-called privileg

10. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    You know, if I were Aria, I'd rather spend the day with the Emperor than those horrific women. :mad:

Great job with this chapter.

11. shookie

shookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2007
    Oh poor poor Aria. I do hope this story has a happy ending.

12. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well Aria is the vipers nest and doesn't look like its going to get much better, though on the other hand she can report back to Vader everything said and done which can give him blackmail fuel to some of these other nutty folks that Lady Mire talks with

13. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Well if they try to make her over, I hope Vader has a fit and kills those witches.

[face_devil]

14. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Those horrible women! Trying to "help"? Ha!

Great post. Thanks for the PM.

15. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    I'm gonna take a wild guess in what Lady Mire wants to do spending the afternoon with Aria. [face_whistling]

I think Aria's right...maybe Palps wouldn't have been so bad.

At least he wouldn't say her dress was ugly! [face_laugh]

Great post!

16. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Still reminds me so much of high school... brrrrr...I'd rather spend the day with the Emperor! Catty women are one of the most terrifying things ever. And so many little details...keeps me wondering.

17. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    FOR THE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sticks Mire in a box, puts that box in a box, and THROWS IT DOWN THE STAIRS!!!!* LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

Ehem...I'm sorry...what were we talking about? Oh right...*nervous laugh* The story...

So basically I want to say that Aria should stick to her room...for...like...ever. Even Vader is better than them. Bleugh.

18. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh goodness Aria, don't trust Miré!!

If Vader wanted a tarted up wife he would have made that abundantly clear

And it is far more important to please him than her.

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

19. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Yah, I finally caught up with this one, being amazed of the many Gothic novel elements that I did spot here.

Once again a brilliant character study of Anakin. The Dark Side of the Force does not become him very well, but he is gorgeously evil and unpredictable.

I do NOT like Lady Miré at all...

... but I think that Aria is braver than any female character I have come across in stories such as THE MONK, THE CASTLE OF OTRANTO or THE MYSTERIES OF UDOLPHO. And she is stronger than everybody thinks. She has the heart of a Jane Eyre.

Brilliant story! Thanks! And pretty please let me on your up-date list!

20. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    What's that saying?

...keep your enemies close?

21. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

Kelli_LB: I dunno? it?s a pretty close call there! I guess she?d be safer with the women? but it?s not like she?d really have to be around the Emperor.

shookie: Regardless of how this story is going now, I have an ending picked out?

geno: Yes, she does have the benefit of having Vader on her side in this case- and that he would be more than happy to get after them for causing her any undue harm.

Amidala66: Oh, dear? that would be a shame! Still, what would I do without some of my antagonists??!

Laine_Snowtrekker: Their idea of ?helping? seems to be anything that will ?help? bring Aria down.

randomangel22: Although Lady Miré most likely has a good fashion sense, it would have probably been less miserable to have faced the Emperor.

SithGirl132: That is precisely what this chapter reminded me of- a more cruel version of high school! Yes, I dropped several important hints?

Jedi_Eruanne: No, you?re supposed to smash it with a hammer afterwards! Jut kidding! But being in her room will mean no sunlight? and it wouldn?t make the story fun!

KELIA: Precisely. Even though he has not taken the opportunity to say much about her appearance, one can readily assume that, had he any problems with it, she would have known.

AzureAngel2: *Laughs* When I first started, I wasn?t planning on making a gothic novel- it just kind of happened! I must say that I like this Vader too- but I wouldn?t want to trade places with Aria! Jane Eyre? good comparison! You?re added!

HandmaidenVeme: Sadly, methinks she?s keeping them a little too close for her own good?

PM List: randomangel22, Kitten, Amidala66, HandmaidenVeme, KELIA, RavenNolan, star_writer24, darksideyesplease, Jturtle, Farra_Sti, jedi7, palpyisgod2, Jade_Max, rb657062, Kelli_LB, IsithTorin_DarkJedi, Jedi-Roxy, Darth_Drachonus, Padme22, Jedi_Eruanne, Kyana-Morgaine, SithGirl132, geno, Laine_Snowtrekker, dtdang2, teethlee, shookie, Jedi7, nabooqueen2008, AzureAngel2

Chapter Forty-Three: Vader Confronts a New Aria

Aria did not have a chance to even blink before there was the loud sound of her nurse clearing her throat. In her predicament, the young woman had nigh forgotten that she was not alone. Oh, thank the Force?

Lady Miré had been standing up and sweeping the long folds of her gown when her planning was interrupted. An arched eyebrow clearly showed her feelings, and she purposefully took a good moment to finally look at Sabé. Her gaze was cool and calculating, and it was obvious that the elegant woman was rather insulted at the thought of a servant daring to intrude upon her affairs.

?If I might speak,? the blond-haired woman said with just as much coolness. ?Although I?m sure that your intentions are? noble??

At this, Lady Miré stood up to her full height, her nostrils flaring slightly, but she said nothing.

?My Lady seems a bit overwhelmed by your offer, but let me assure you this- if Lord Vader had at all been interested in having his wife look any other way than she does now, he would have taken no time in informing her of this.?

There were hints of an impending confrontation in the air, and everyone knew it. All of the guests alternately watched Sabé and Lady Miré. The only person unaffected by all of this was Dak, but this appeared to be due to the fact that he?d seemed to have tuned out what everyone was talking about and was more content in sitting there kicking his legs.

Sadly, poor Aria was caught in the middle of all this? seemingly forgotten though it was all about her.

?Actually,? Lady Miré replied in a controlled voice though a vein in her neck throbbed angrily, ?I was under the impression that my Lord does not communicate much with her? intentionally. What would she know of his wants-?

?And, it seems that you have forgotten that I report back to him.?

Stepping back as if stunned, the other woman closed her open mouth though it was obvious that there were many choice words she wi

22. shookie

shookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2007
    Vader stumbled?? hummm.

23. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I am betting that he might like how she looks[face_blush] but doesn't want to let on.

I am probably wrong but that is what makes this story so delightful. Plus , I am patiently waiting for Lady Mire to get exiled to Hoth.

Nice job AF:)

24. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well that didn't go quite the way Lady Mire had planned or thought it would. Vader stumbled could been a result of his visit to the Emperor. I think Aria is now thinking she made a mistake in agreeing to the sudden make-over.

25. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Hmm. The plot thickens!!

Although I have a feeling that it won't go well for Aria, I wish it would...

Thanks, for the PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.