main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Consort (Suitless Vader, Angst/Romance) IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- THANK YOU!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    Great update. I am loving where you are taking this.

2. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Interesting story there. I do hope there is a happy ending and that Vader doesn't get mad about it! And the ending of that post... ah, another evil cliffhanger. I wonder what happened to Vader?

3. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Hmm. I wonder what going on!!!

Nice post. Very nice--story--for her to tell Dak. :)

4. teethlee

teethlee Jedi Master star 1

Sep 24, 2004
    Uh-oh What's going on here? :eek:

5. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    *screams along with Aria* AIIIEEEEE!

Teehee. Anywho, I am LOVING this story. *cuddles Dak* YES! It WILL be a happy ending! Poor likkle Aria...you've gots to help him! Maybe he'll change!!

ahEM...not that I'm talking to the characters or anything....

6. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    I bet karma decided to take another stab at getting rid of Vader and Aria had to stumble on by. :p

The story was sad and made me want to give Aria a hug! [:D]

Great post!

7. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Yes, the water was gross! Very minerally (...is that even a word?). They give it to you in a plastic cup about the size of a shot glass. It was disappointing...they didn't even put ice in it.

Okay, back to the story-
    It's either Father Time catching up on him or he's caught the flu. I'd put my bet on Father Time...too bad he destroyed the "old folks home" ;)

8. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Lying on the floor, apparently unconscious, was Vader, all wrapped up in the blankets

:eek: :eek: :eek:

What happened to Vader?

Probably nothing more than he deserves, but still....

It was creepy that he was able to call to Aria mentally.

I loved Aria's story, though I hope she will be able to come up with a happy (fictional) ending.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

9. nabooqueen2008

nabooqueen2008 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2008
    oh boy....what happens now? How come Vader is so vulnerable? Any hints as to what happens next?

~nabooqueen~

10. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Could it be that he is on... hm, sort of cold turkey? It seems to me that way.

Anyway, simply brilliant this good-night story episode with young Dak. There is good in him... Vader will not like that.

11. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Hello, Readers!

I am here to say that I have not stopped posting. I just have a lot of school projects that I need to get done, and it's very hard to write when stressed out.

There will be a new update next Wednesday :)

AF

12. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Don't worry. We will wait patiently/impatiently b/c we know it will be good:)

Don't stress too much with the school work. Take it one day at a time.[:D]

13. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    School is more important then this story so get the school work done and we'll wait however long we need to for the next chapter

14. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    I'm catching up on the last few chapters. I'm very surprised that Lady Mire is a rebel, I wonder is she pretending to be the way she is, or is she just an incredibly vain rebel.

I wonder what's wrong with Vader. Whatever it is, it couldn't have happened to a more evil guy.

Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.

15. Farra_Sti

Farra_Sti Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2005
    Good updates. I think there is something wrong with Vader.

16. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    My dear readers,

I apologize for my absence. I simply could not write when I was not in the mood to. Shortly after Valentines Day, there arose several personal issues that I had to take care of. They are being resolved right now, and I ask for your prayers as I continue to solve everything out. Rest assured, I and those closest to me are alright...

I am going to use this summer to write... a lot. My stories are far from done, and I hope to return with many more to share. I do not know how this summer is looking as of now, but I will let you know as to how I intend to go about my posting and such, but I am foreseeing a hiatus from about a week from now until July.

If you wish to be taken off my PM list, just let me know. I do not deserve your patience but will be pleased if you still have it :)

AnakinsFavorite

17. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well real life comes first though it does stink when it causes problems with the things you enjoy. I look forward to an update whenever you get to it, as I said real life is more important so sort it out and I'll just wait until you post again

18. RavenNolan

RavenNolan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2006
    I do hope things are coming to together for you. I certainly understand that real life can get us bogged down with stuff that keeps us too busy to be here. I'll be here waiting for when you can write some more.

Peace and Love,

Raven@};-

19. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Your Sisters will always be here for you [:D]

You're in my thoughts and prayers and whatever it is I know you'll get though it.

20. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    I'm baaaaaack, did you miss me? I want back on the PM list!

21. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    First of all, I would like to thank you all for nominating this story for the Summer Awards... and for the Award I won for Best All Around. @};- It meant a lot to me, and thank you!

I'm sorry I ran off... around Valentines Day. Things have become rather crazy on my end, but I'm hoping to start posting again in mid-August. I'm gonna figure out a posting schedule that will work well with my crazy routine.

AF

22. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well congrats on the winning the award.

I look forward to a update whenever you get around to it

23. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    I am so sorry to be having to say this, but I have come to a decision in the past few days. I've given it a few weeks of thought, and several things have happened to cause me to make this choice. I am going to be unable to continue this story.

I thought that when I got into the groove of school that things would calm down and I'd be able to write more. Well, things actually look worse than I'd expected, and I'd be updating so irregularly and infrequently that it wouldn't be fair to you readers.

In the past several months, my love for fanfiction has dwindled because I've found myself busy with different projects. I've always wanted to publish a book, and I'm currently working on a series that I think will make it. It's quite different than any writing I've shown here on the Boards, and it is taking a lot of my free time and effort.

Also, I am currently partaking in an even larger project that is going to require months of research and careful planning. I'm going to be spending what little time I do have left working on this. I see it as destiny, and I feel obligated to write it and put all of my efforts into it.

Because I'd feel bad about leaving such a great story unfinnished and because I owe it to you readers, I asked my dear friend DarthIshtar to continue and finnish this story. We've been talking about it, and I am more than confident in her abilities. She won the award for Best Female OC this summer, and she's been a fan of this story. We're going to be discussing things so I can pass on the ropes to her.

Thank you so much for your readership and kind words. I shall miss writing here, but I see it as just another learning experience that has helped me get where I am as an author. I do not know if I will be doing any more fanficiton- if I do, it will be for the purpose of working on some writing skill or perhaps getting a creative flow going.

I shall still be around here on the Boards- I have many dear friends here- so feel free to PM anytime you wish!

May the Force Be With You All!

@};-

AnakinsFavorite

24. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well sorry to hear your not going to finish this story AnakinsFavorite but glad you found somebody else to take over for you that you feel will be able to justice to what you started.

I also wish you luck on the projects your working on outside of this.

25. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Thank you for not completely abandoning this story [:D]

I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to finish it but I wish you well with all that you do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.