main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference The Conspiracy Club (The Crossing OOC)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by LordTroepfchen, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Kawin may be safe, but who will really be suffering more at that point?

If the rest of us die, at least we'll only have to endure it once. If it happens to Kawin, he could possibly be stuck in that loop for the rest of eternity. Could you imagine experiencing your own death over and over again like that? In that sense, maybe Kawin did come out with the raw end of the deal.

In terms of identifying the 'big bad' of the story, that has been an impossible task so far! At this point, all of us has done something that could easily make us suspect of earning that title. We all have dark tendencies, which makes this so interesting. Right now, I have my sights set on Arthur, Taylor, and possibly whoever is hiding out at Antville, but I'm sure that will change again as we move along and the pieces of the puzzle keep shifting. And even with this crazy web of intrigue, I'm still trying to hold out hope that we can come together and solve this! Yay for optimism! :p :D

2. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    So on Tuesday German time I will update. If you haven't moved your character by then, do not worry ... I will move him/her as good as I can based on what I know about your plans.

3. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Okay my final prediction: Antville will change everything! After reading through the complete game once again .... Falludscha was mentioned so early. Something will happen there. I got the feeling the true villain is about to be revealed.

That being said, looking forward to the Club.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    And again, so stinkin' nervous about Antville right now! LOL! [face_nail_biting]:p

Is it truly a trap, or will it result in the President giving some kind of authorization that will bring hell on all of you? Or maybe something in-between? There's so many different ways that it could go...I really don't know what to expect.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  5. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    LordT just wrote me per Whatsapp that his update is postponed by a day or two. Seems to have some personal affairs to attend to. He sends his apologies and best regards.

6. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    So it begins ... sorry this took a little longer.

7. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    LordTroepfchen Is Jane outside the club or has she already made entry? I don't think you mentioned her in your post.

8. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    That is strange ... I had a huge pet written about the setup with her six helpers etc. but it is neither in my doc nor in the post. Will be up in an hour if I have to rewrite, my apologies ...

9. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Had to rewrite it. Bonuses where the part went. Maybe I wanted to copy paste it and lost it. Rewriting new turns out as good as the original. But there we are. Very sorry galactic-vagabond422.

10. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    It appears my favorite Hunter is there as well. Shall we up the body count of times killing the same man already? :oops:

11. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Hoped LordT had forgotten, but yeah ... a while ago Maria told everybody where to find us ... then again, who will be the hunted? Remains to be seen.

12. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Well, to be honest I pretty much consider you the only ture Hunter right now, Fin. The rest of us is different shades of hunted.:p I mean hunting Simmons, that sounds to me like suicide. He will be prepared . . .

13. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    I am not hunting anyone yet. But oh I think we will have one hell of a get together there.

Antville has become so much more interesting through the presence of Prof. Cale. I thought he might be involved in a way but right now it looks he is just the arrogant misguided genius he appears to be. Wonder if he figures out that he was wrong about his paradox theory (which was an amazing red herring).

And where is Arthur? After all he knows we are there! Makes me nervous he hasn't shown up. Will we see him in Alaska?

14. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Not much to update yet, but I hope my post was clear enough and not to crowded. I believe I never had so many characters in one scene before.

Anyway if anybody needs anything, PM me.

15. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Oh the Crossing got quiet since we are at the Club. People scared?

16. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Haha, if they are, I wouldn't blame them. :p

But in all seriousness, it's certainly keeping me in suspense! Everything has been building to this moment, so I'm on pins and needles waiting to see how this all goes down. 'Great Expectations' is a very appropriate name right now. ;)

17. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Looking forward to Ktala's post and seeing what happens next, when all the fish are in the barrel.

18. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    For now it is you and me and the woman who isn't who she seems to be. I just realized that everyone knows me, but I know only Kyle.

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    That's actually pretty interesting. LEGO is arguably the most powerful, but in this scenario, he is at a clear disadvantage. I cannot wait to see how this plays out!

[face_nail_biting] <---------- This is me right now waiting for the next update! :p

20. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    24 hours update warning ... I will start to move things along a bit. Just as a warning.

Ktala and HanSolo29 like this.
  21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
  22. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    I would like to respond but I feel I cut off your Chance to respond to my last post if I do.

23. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Oh I could read Thompson, Cale and the President all day ... but I wanna see the Three! They are alive.

24. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Trust me...I will do my best to get it out of him. ;)

Hopefully everything goes well and I can relay something back to you before it's too late.

25. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Actually I expect Matt to yell ... "It's a trap!"

Mitth_Fisto and HanSolo29 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.