main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Reference The Conspiracy Club (The Crossing OOC)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by LordTroepfchen, Apr 20, 2017.

1. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Boards seem to work again properly ... for now.

Oh and Simmons and LEGO so easily taken out is kind of a surprise ... actually I think what the Great Expectations needs is another group trying to kill everyone

2. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Finally! The boards are back! I will try to get my post up pronto to the situation tonight.

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2001
    According to Comms, it looks like the problem may have finally been resolved. They're just double-checking a few things, so keeping my fingers crossed!

4. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    I still couldn't get up my update. Try again tonight.

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2001
    If it was earlier this morning (or last night), it was probably still down. It's a recent development. :p

Things finally began to stabilize early this afternoon (EST), so it should go through at this point.

6. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Finally made it. Hope the boards stay stable, as Inplan to drive the game forward after Christmas to end it January/February latest ... let's see how this will work out.

7. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2007
    And finally the President has picked a side ... regrettably it looks like the winning side right now ...

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Heh...it certainly took long enough! :p Although, I guess in their reality, it was only over the course of a day, so maybe not as bad as it sounds.

And yeah, things are looking pretty grim at the moment. I'm curious to see how/if they'll pull through this.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  9. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    24 hours update warning

10. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    Oh I hurry ...

But just reread the game and I completely overlooked the "Arthur"-parts. First of all someone seemed to grab him before entering the Club and that one had a strong "the Source" feeling. My new theory: There is another Source! Someone who put together the room of the Source and who also put the Antville Grafitti to the wall. Someone ... who knows about Ayshe! Maybe the original Source!

So I would say Ayshe might not yet have won.

11. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Last update for this year is up. Everyone have a good start into the new year!

12. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Oh TSGs I am bit spoilered, so I can't say a thing ... but I strongly believe LordT has a few more tricks up his sleeve ...

Now galactic, please finish off Simmons! That guy killed the Uncle, my fave character. I kinda guessed Simmons had been behind this "mole-job" he talked about.

And Ayshe seems to be perfectly in control. But I am not dead yet! Not yet!

13. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Damn...very nice, @SirakRomar. Ayshe is a master of manipulation. Some very scary stuff going on right now...

14. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    She is one of the worst, most frightening characters I have ever read. Great work.

15. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    24 Hours update warning

16. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    People who know me also know I am not a friend of superlatives ... but Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been send by HanSolo29 the probably coolest thing the RPF has ever seen. I knew it was in the making for a few weeks now, but the final product surpassed all my expectations. An amazing tribute to our game and certainly an amazing piece of art ...

I cannot say how proud this makes me ...

HS29, please post it ...

17. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Thank you again for the kind words, Lord T! :)

This game has been an amazing journey so far, and I wanted to put together a little tribute...especially with the cinematic nature of the story. What better way to express that than through a mock movie poster? I believe I initially started this back in September, so it's been a long process working in and around my schedule. I hope you all enjoy it (and that I didn't butcher how you envisioned your characters too much :p )!

[​IMG]

18. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    OMG! That is amazing! Great work, it captures the game so well!

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Thank you, Fins! Much appreciated! :)

20. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    This is so amazing! Barely any movie poster catches an atmosphere as skillful as you did! HS29, you are an amazing artist!

21. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Aww...thank you so much for the kind words, @SirakRomar! [:D]

22. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    Incredible. Printing right away ...

23. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    That looks amazing HS29! Brilliant! :D

24. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
  25. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    24h update warning