main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Reference The Conspiracy Club (The Crossing OOC)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by LordTroepfchen, Apr 20, 2017.

1. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Just had a WeChat from LordT. He and Fin seem to have been snowed in on their way back from some business trip and will both post their updates beginning next week. Snowstorms hit us hard in Germany I read. Writing this on a beach

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2001
    Thanks for the heads up!

It's been a really brutal winter so far all around it seems. I work in an administration office for a public school, and we were closed two days this past week due to snow as well. Safe travels to both of them!

And posting on the beach? Very nice! There's no better way to do it! :p

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    *Looks outside and sighs at the severe lack of snow on the ground for this time of year.*

Been rather mild where I am at, but it looks like it is a rare part of the Northern globe here.

4. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    It was a very very mild winter in Germany. Now suddenly all of Europe is snowed in.

5. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Well, my odyssey has come to an end. We are back in Germany. So consider this a 36 hours update warning!

Mitth_Fisto and HanSolo29 like this.
  6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2001
    I just wanted to drop-in and give a heads up:

On Thursday night, I will be making the 17-hour drive down to Florida with my family for our annual trip to Disney World. I will be gone for 9 days and should return to full capacity on Feb. 11. While I'm away, I will still check in from time to time on my phone, so if there are any issues, or you need my input with something, you can always PM me. Before I leave, I will be sure to respond to any outstanding TAGS so that the President is all caught up.

7. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Considering the above SieakRomar asked me to post her post (she always sends them for approval first, the nature of a character like hers).

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Sounds like a plan - thanks! :)

And after reading the update, wow...things are really starting to spiral out of control. It's a scary situation. Ayshe is feeding right into the President's ego, and in turn, he is on the cusp of becoming complicit in a major conspiracy. You're definitely making this interesting! :p

I will get started on my response soon.

9. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2007
    Well, she is kinda hard to resist. She knows what to say and when and sees all potential outcomes of the dialogue. Basically in her first appearance she got rid of two dangerous opponents and at the same time made the world most powerful political leader a pawn. Who now believes he is chosen by God. I love how she uses religion, probably much like someone used it in the past on her.

I actually just read through the last few pages to get up to speed and oh my God!

1. Simmons is a bad one. Gets killed and leaves behind a nuke!
    2. Elena was so missing. I thought we got this at the club but Jane's little tip and LordT's nasty mind at work and it became obvious we are just sheep against trained killers. Half of us dead or dying before we can even start playing superhero.
    3. Oh another source ...
    4. We have eaten fish! That is why we can manipulate time! Haha
    5. Ayshe so totally set us all up. I hate her really. A puppet master who does not only play with his puppets, no he also writes the script!

All that being said ... not all is lost yet. Mark my words. Not all is lost... there is one thing everybody seemed to have missed so far.

Have a great trip HS29!

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Yes, very true. I think that's what I'm struggling with the most – the idea that she is all-seeing and all-knowing. How do you stop someone like that? I mean, she can anticipate any action made against her. And definitely! The religious angle is very interesting. I mentioned it briefly early on when you guys started popping up with your powers, but this was the perfect opportunity to exploit it. Ayshe was very smart to use that against him. It's a very dangerous scenario when you think about it. Also, in a lot of ways, Matt was/is his last remaining anchor to the reality of what is actually happening. With him now out of the room, things could get rather interesting.

Haha, we could all use some hope right now! :p And hmm...still something out there that everyone has overlooked? Just a few things that I have noted – no one really seems to know about poor Kawin. They either leave him out or are completely oblivious to his existence. Even Ayshe failed to mention him in her ramblings. I think that's significant. The quiet and most shy one of the group may end up saving everyone! And then there's the whole thing with Mulligan and the Second Source. I believe they will come into play at some point soon. This version of the Source seems to be quite knowledgeable of events...even moreso than the one that was killed.

And thank you, Fins! Very much looking forward to it! :D It'll be nice to get away from the snow and the freezing temperatures.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  11. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Remember what the Professor said ... she cannot see LEGO because LEGO moves back in time and all she can see is the presence and future. Kawin travels back, too. I believe she has no idea about him! Assuming he dies in the blast ... which he won't. Also she mentioned being blinded a few times ... I think she sees nothing really ... she tries to restore her vision trying use the only resources not "tainted" by us New Time-Lords. The POTUS.

Problem is we got a nuke and I doubt it was unarmed ...

HanSolo29 and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...perhaps that's another reason why "Alpha" is in a coma. [face_thinking] I don't think we have the whole story with that one.

POTUS is most definitely her pawn at this point, no doubt about it. She has him wrapped tightly around her finger. It seems like she was using Maria to some extent as well (without her knowing). I believe that's how she initially identified LEGO in New York?

13. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    Maria was used all along ...

1. She "stumbled" over Antville the best kept secret in the world by accident and told the POTUS where to find it, leading him directly into Ayshe's arms.
    2. She killed Elena, the only person with similar powers to Ayshe.
    3. She is used to watch the events at Great Expectations as Ayshe said
    4. She made the info where the Hunted meet available to Simmons in the first place.
    5. She is now ordered to kill LEGO and Kawin. Also LEGO needs little killing as I understand.

Basically I am her pawn, too. So was Jane who killed The Source and Simmons, the only person who probably could stop the nuke.

By the way ... IT IS A NUKE!

14. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    24 h update warning

15. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
  16. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    And I'm off!

If anyone needs anything, please don't hesitate to PM me. Otherwise, I will see you all on the 11th. :)

17. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    *Looks up confused*

Guess I'll go check it out. Last I saw I thought we were good to update. . . or has it already happened? . . .

*Heads out, checks, posts.*

Alright. I be a coming unless somebody shoots me or explodes a nuke :p

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  18. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    So a little or not so little reveal in my latest post. Figured this out a few weeks back but LordT asked me to keep it secret ... I would say I just equalized the game a bit

19. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Oh that was smart ... never thought about it, but if the Source can become sevastian 2, why cannot Sebastian himself ... oh LEGO, I have the feeling before this game is over we will have to meet ...

20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    And I'm back home.

So, it looks like LEGO finally took that first big step forward (or should I say backward in time?) This isn't going to be so easy anymore. :p

21. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Oh and I got a promise to keep ...

22. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    And that concerns me.

I was hoping if I stayed quiet about it, you'd forget! :p

I'm sure it'll be one hell of a showdown, though.

23. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Sounds like one hell of a chat we will have

HanSolo29 likes this.
  24. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Oh, no doubt. At this point, I believe it's only a matter of when, where...and how.

And I thought the first meeting was tense...[face_worried]

25. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    24 hours update warning, also I believe none of you is left open, except those working on combined posts. Will answer all of you soon.