main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference The Conspiracy Club (The Crossing OOC)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by LordTroepfchen, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    A year? Wow, felt like a two hour movie to me ;)

HanSolo29 likes this.
  2. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    So the game will conclude with a final post by @DarkLordoftheFins which he asked me to allow. Go ahead Fin. Then I will post my final post and that concludes The Crossing!

3. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    That's a wrap, everybody.

Who knows me does know I am not the sentimental type ... but ... I am deeply grateful for your passion and support for the game!

So my biggest thanks to all of you guys! From the very first post you all were spot on and created such amazing characters (and scenes and plots I did not foresee) that GMing this was a pure pleasure! Actually I think I never had a better time here on TFN than this last year with our little game.

To celebrate the day I got my print out poster today and hung it up in my flat. Looks amazing! Thanks again HanSolo29!

4. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    =D==D==D=

What a game, old man. What a game!

5. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    =D==D==D=

What a game, old man. What a game!

6. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    =D==D==D= Congrats on completing the game, LordT. You can be proud of this gem of a game! I regret I joined so late in such limited capacity. Also I had great great fun playing Ayshe. My first true baddie!

And amazing final scenes by everyone!

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Amazing job, LordT! Truly a wonderful game! =D==D=

It might have been one heck of a roller coaster ride, but I enjoyed every minute of it! Thanks again for going out on a limb and allowing me to take on POTUS. I have to say, it was a nice challenge!

Aww...that's awesome! And you're quite welcome! I had a blast working on it. I'll have to continue the tradition with the next installment and make a companion piece. ;)

8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    =D==D==D==D= Congrats and thank you LordT! It has been great fun, emotional, and good all around! =D==D==D=

9. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Oh what an end ... congrats to conclusion of a great game. =D==D==D=

Looking forward to the sequel!

10. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Thanks for the kind words. The greatest compliment to a GM when he concludes his game is obviously, that everybody stays around so long. Highly appreciated!

So, this is it then. I heard I will see many familiar faces in The Reckoning. Glad to hear that and looking forward to retire as a simple player. I wish the best of luck to @HanSolo29 and @DarkLordoftheFins!

Mitth_Fisto and HanSolo29 like this.
  11. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Thanks, LordT! I can't wait to continue the journey! You truly started something special! :)

The game is set to launch this weekend!

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  12. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    So, as the Reckoning is up I am gonna ask the Mods to close down this thread and the game thread. Thanks again to everybody!

There will be a Reckoning!

HanSolo29 and Mitth_Fisto like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.