main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference The Conspiracy Club (The Crossing OOC)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by LordTroepfchen, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    And I prepare my final post for now. Hope I added a bit intruigue and I can't wait to return one day for a few posts ... great you allowed me to be in it ... even if only for a few days, LordT. I will lurk! Guys! Girls! So behave!

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    AWww!!!:_|

Hate to see ya go!!

But look forward to seeing you re-appear once more! :D

***EDIT****

[face_hypnotized] WOW!

---

And yes, please, lurk from the shadows. It will keep us on our toes!!!
    [face_devil]

3. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Oh what a wonderfully tragic short life Amanda had. Such a cold realism in this firefight. Lovely.

Now who was she working for?

BTW Elena was finally revealed as a Clairvoyant. Simmons told us what happens next (and I got a feeling the US President has a self-fulfilling prophecy problem) and Maria has our numbers. I have the feeling the warm up is over now.

4. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    =D= Fantastic job Sirak. I was totally feeling the vibe on Amanda's short life and I will have a hard time following up that post. It was great to have a chance to RP with you once more, even for a little bit.

Ditto what Ktala and Fins said as well ;)

5. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Oh it was a pleasure having you, Sirak. I would have loved to have Amanda around ... but she had a beautiful random and violent death. I hope for your return!

Weekend update came early today. 10 days until my trip, so I will try to update at least twice until then.

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Cheers, Sirak! It was great to have you along for the ride! Your characters are always so interesting to follow, and Amanda was no exception! Here's hoping you are able to come back again soon in some capacity! :)

As for the most recent update...

Why did I have a feeling an assassination attempt would come into play at some point? Let the fun begin! :p [face_worried]

7. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Lovely how the times are laid out with death the most likely option. I feel so certain I will survive this now [face_worried]

8. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    HanSolo29 To be honest ... I did not see Simmons calling you. If anybody tried to kill you I thought it would be him. But then again, I did not foresee most things yet.

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Kyle...:_|

hmm..

[face_whistling]

10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yeah, I didn't expect that at all. When he introduced himself, I was like, "...no way." And surprisingly, he's been very cooperative so far. Either I had the wrong idea about him, or there's some ulterior motive. It does make you wonder... [face_thinking]

I have to admit, I'm enjoying all of these twists – it keeps everyone guessing!

11. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    I think he is one of these twisted kind of patriots, who make patriots have such a bad reputation. He seems to be pretty loyal to you. After all we get an idea, what kind of predictions "The Source" made. A bit to precise for a clarevoyant if you ask me ... well considering who the Source is, I think the information is pretty correct. Of course it is.

And I think I guessed my first thing right! I thought the six name (originally they talked about five) is The Source itself! From what Simmons says, I would say that is pretty likely. OMG, I really can't wait for Simmons reply

Then again if Fin's street artist decided to kill the President who could stop him? Well maybe the Hunters by killing him first

12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Mmm...he does fit that profile pretty well. He certainly believes that what he's doing is the right course of action. And the whole loyalty thing did take me by surprise. Like you said, I thought he would be the one to ultimately target the President. That definitely didn't work out how I thought it would. :p As for the predictions, the President is in denial at the moment (which is why he turned accusatory after learning about the assassination plot); it challenges his beliefs, so he's trying to rationalize it. But deep down, he knows Simmons and the Source are right. I mean, it's pretty hard not to believe after they were so specific. Plus, he did act on the threat, so...

Hmm...you may be right. That means they are targeting the Source as well...very interesting. Haha, I know! It's keeping me on pins and needles!

Oh man! That's what I'm afraid of! Simmons was clear that the final two predictions will be put into motion by the 'targets.' So, that begs the question...which one of you will be coming after me? Or maybe it's all of you... [face_worried]

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  13. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Simmons is intruiging. I thought in the beginning he was the villain of the thing, but now I sometimes feel he is more of an Anti-Hero. A man who has sacrificed himself for his country by becoming the bad guy they sometimes need. Anyway, the way New York happened ... oh this was a smart move. I only understood now what the two Killer girls did there. Suddenly Kyle is the save one, because he has no burner phone ... dammit!

Regarding the Source ... that makes sense! They are after him, too. Had the idea the Source is using them for his own move anyway. Simmons seems to have had the same idea. And if your only tool is a hammer, all problems are suddenly nails, right?

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Kyle: WHO is safe>?!?!?!? :p

Kyle..oh this is gonna hurt....

[face_nail_biting]

15. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    So we know what Kyle's power is now! He can freeze people, maybe even things! Oh you can do a lot of harm with that one. Haha. So we have one who can see the future (Elena), one who can stop time (moi) and one who can take things out of the flow in time (Kyle). Now I am excited what Kawin's power will be!

Also my theory on the Source was right. The sixth name on the list is the Source. Elena probably, but from what I read probably more likely me (my seemingly future self from the alley is my main suspect).
    If that was future-me in the alley at least I learn to travel back in time at some point. Also I turn on you guys, which I don't know why. I wonder if we all can do that. Maybe we all have the same powers, only individual aspects of it show earlier in some people and later in others.

Anyway good luck to the Hunters. We have suddenly become frightening dangerous prey, I'd say.

On a note regarding other storylines: President has basically legitimized Antville. Maria got us located, oh that was smart! Uncle Owen I like! Poor guy.

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    HUH?!?!?!?!

Kyle aint froze nothing..... What you talking about?>?>

Or did I miss reading something somewhere...

:p

17. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Aaaaah, I got a combined post from LordT and instead it registered in my brain as an update! What a terrible mistake! T? What shall I do?!? I am growing to old for this Internet thingy ... T let me know how to amend!!!

18. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Don't worry Fin. I know you are busy and appreciate you take time for our silly little game
    with all you did in real live over the last weeks. So my Update was done by Fin now.

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    HEHEHE... Tis all good Fin.:p

(I really was wondering if I had missed something... ) LOL :D

And ya cant blame age around here for this Internet thingy! :p

I am a official old fart, but sometimes the brain likes to trick us, no matter the age...
    [face_batting]

20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    All this 'old' talk makes me feel young in comparison...LOL! :p

But in all seriousness, I'm glad it all worked out in the end. Mistakes like that happen to all of us, so no worries. At this point, I'm just having a blast following along and being a part of it! ;)

Speaking of which – as Fins was saying, we now have 3 of the 6 powers identified. I think I know what's going on with Kawin (the hint in the last update helped me put something together), but I'd rather wait to see if it plays out first. With all the twists and turns so far, I'm probably wrong! :p And with the other two dead, we may never find out what they were capable of.

I do find it interesting that it may all be variations of the same power. Seeing into the future, stopping time, and manipulating individual objects in time by freezing them...I can see where you are going with the possibility that Sebastian may in fact be the Source. I was going to guess Elena as well for obvious reasons, but Simmons referred to the Source as male. And if they are all the same power, it will only be a matter of time before Sebastian can see into the future himself, and as he grows stronger, I imagine time travel could become a distinct possibility.

21. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    So, heading to my trip. Last update coming tomorrow. Then I am off for 10 days. Sorry for that, but I will resume my duties as GM once I am back.

A lot of fun seeing you speculate and deceiver the game. Really hard sometimes to not comment on it! But fun!

22. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Well so far all my guesses that I have kept to myself have been. . .wrong. So I look forward to seeing what we see. If you want to share Solo I am open to the suggestion.

Have a fun time LordT! I look forward to the foreshadowing that you have prepped, and dread it! What strange creatures are we truly.

I shall be gone for the next 3-4days as well. So. . .yup. Works perfectly on my end ;)

HanSolo29 likes this.
  23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm about to head out for the evening, but I will shoot you a PM later on, Mitth. :)

And have a safe trip, LordT! Enjoy the time off! [:D]

I have to admit, I'm kinda nervous about that final send-off/update tomorrow. But hey, it's all part of the fun!

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Well...

WOW....

I guessed some of the stuff about LEGO....

But.... but....

[​IMG]

Holey Moley... what a cliff hanger!!!

KYLE: [face_hypnotized]

Mitth_Fisto and HanSolo29 like this.
  25. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Haha, you're not kidding! :eek: :p

So, we finally have the truth about LEGO/the Source. Looks like our suspicions were confirmed, and things just got very interesting. I have a feeling the next chapter is going to get pretty crazy!

Heck, at this point, no one is safe. All of our lives are at risk in some form or another. It makes you wonder who will make it out alive... [face_worried]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.