main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference The Conspiracy Club (The Crossing OOC)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by LordTroepfchen, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Oh I am looking forward to see how Maria and Elena and Jane and her Uncle play out. The Hunters seem to shift alliances a little.

And anybody else imagining Prof. Cale like Baltar from BSG?

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Now that you mention it, I'm not going to see him as anyone else.

Gotta love Baltar! :D

3. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Yes, it kinda fits what I had in mind.

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Kyle: REALLY!!!!!!

Oh yeah... have ANOTHER guy in a bad suit messing with him.....

:p:oops:

Feeling like the HULK here....

"Dont make me angry... you wont like me when Im angry..."

[face_devil]

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Haha, Kyle's not having very good luck with strangers. :p But hey, maybe this guy wants to help?

And damn...I knew LEGO was coming to the White House! Hopefully this is just a fact-finding mission or something at this point... [face_worried]

I also find it interesting that everyone is turning against Simmons. Jane, the President, and now, Maria seem to be questioning his methods...

6. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Well, it is hardly a coincidence Kyle is "targeted" so much. Everyone expects my guy to end the world, but future me is pretty sure it was not him. So my money would be on Kyle to do it.

Oh and by the way ... I am coming HS29! I am coming Couldn't leave D.C. without visiting the White House, could I?

7. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm sweating bullets over here! [face_nail_biting]

...wait.

Maybe I shouldn't use that word.

But yeah, like you said, there's nothing I can do to stop it, which makes it really scary. Although, I do have a question – if LEGO stopped time, should I still respond like normal? Have it cut off halfway? Not do anything? :p

8. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Please post as normal as long as you two are not in one room or location. You would have no perception of this. I will update you guys once this changes. Fin, send you a message.

Oh am I the only one who did not see this coming? This will be so interesting.

9. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Will do! :)

I have my reply started, so I should have it up soon.

Seriously. I just have this sinking feeling that this is it, but then I keep thinking of other scenarios that could happen, and it's actually rather interesting!

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Hey!!

If Kyle DOES do something drastic, its gonna be because they push him to it!!! How the heck do they keep finding a homeless kid so bloody quickly!!?!?!??!

You just lucky LEGO that yer future self ordered them to stop messing with yer other self!!! NO FAIR!!!! LOL!

You might be the reason this incident keeps looping... bwhahahhahah!!!

Oh well. First time I find myself wishing this guy is a simpler pervert... :p

11. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    So LordT actually allowed me to do it. So let's have a little Chat, Mr. President.

And LordT, it was my first thought when I discovered what LEGO could do.

12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, ****! :p

To be honest, I'm actually looking forward to it just to see where it goes. It can end up so many different ways.

Mmm...it was always on the back of my mind as well, ever since you first used your power to incapacitate Moore at the diner.

13. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Great Expectations is building up to be a real showdown! Can't wait for it to happpen!

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    =P~

:eek:

I think Kyle's head just exploded.....

And we havent even reached NY yet.....

15. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    That is so unfair! My first kill just got voided!

And being Elena turns out to be more complicated then I thought.

16. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    So much for dead men tell no tales! [face_skull]

17. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    Yes, indeed. But this is actually very interesting. Because it confirms that we are not on one timeline, but several parallel timelines. Which means The Source is not preventing apocalypse. It happened in other timelines and he is jumping (creating) parallel timelines and tries to prevent apocalypse there. But I guess he does not know or does not want to know. Considering how little LEGO knows about this stuff, it is save to assume The Source is working on incomplete info.

Interesting.

Also why is New York burning? Time travel could cause a lot of things, but they do not set the city in fire. Except LEGO decided to stop time and start a thousand fires in the blink of an eye.

BTW lovely face off between LEGO and the POTUS. The most powerful man on earth - very aware of his power - meets the really most powerful man in earth - still figuring things out - who is an artist who accidentally became a demi-God.

But I stay with my theory. It will be Kyle ending the world. Probably be freezing it.

And Mansfield Institute. Got a feeling LordT is setting up a major third act player here. The question of Amanda was interesting. Not "why do you end the world", but "how do you end the world". They know something. Maybe it is them who caused these powers to appear in the first place.

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    KYLE: NOT ME!!!! :p

Really. I wanna hear this explanation. If you die in one timeline, how do you suddenly show up in another? That kinda sounds like no mater what you do, there will always be a version of 'you' ... with the help of a certain time traveler.

Ohh.. I wonder do we have a pyro in the group... lol.

Oh, my head hurts.

19. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    TheSithGirly. . .you just blew my mind. . .Simmons is a lover if I read that right?!?

*Please stand by. Reply delayed to mind being blown.*

*Ques cheesy hold music*

... ... ... ...

As for the guy with Ktala's Kyle, well, we never did learn what his power is as he was killed too quickly. So he is a whole can of worms of we just don't know. Be safe street urchin, be safe and come to the meeting.

20. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Yes, please show up Ktala. We need all the help we can get! And Mr. Lambs can jump timelines. That is actually a very interesting power (kudos to LordT to surprise me every time), but not that useful for him. More for us. He knows probably what happened in the other loops of Mr. Source. And he knows Kyle, so they met. A completely different line of events, methinks.

Anyway, the time for niceties in the White House is over! Time to get serious!

Oh and Mitth ... Maria is Adrian's Lover. She posted that earlier. If you have friends like these, who needs enemies.

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    [​IMG]

I plan on it...

Though if this guy tries something... this bus ride will get

[​IMG]
    Verrry Interesting...

;)

22. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    God...I am so tense right now! [face_nail_biting]

All I'm thinking is, "please don't die, please don't die..."

Oh, mighty Fins! Please have mercy on me! ^:)^ :p

Ktala likes this.
  23. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Haha, the boards going down was so NO coincidence. LordT arranged for dramatic reasons!

Anyway, today wasn't the day. Really, LEGO is no killer. He tries to save the world with Grafitti. Oh and at some point he seems to branch out and try time-travel. Right.

24. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    LordT asked me to let you guys know that he got himself a bit of a flu. Well, Hamburg went from hit and sunny to cold and rainy within a day and has stayed that way for a month now. Anyway. His wife has restricted him to bed with no laptop/work. Oh the pleasure of marriage. But he will be back very soon.

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Awww,,, Hope LordT gets better soon....

And LEGO....whew!!!! [face_relieved]

If the President was on the fence about the operation, I think you just showed him WHY you need to be gone!!!
    Good grief!!

Made the poor man want to change his shorts[face_nail_biting]
    LOL :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.