main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO The Continuing adventures of bountless info boy!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bountless_Info_Boy, May 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bountless_Info_Boy

Bountless_Info_Boy Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2001
    DO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*booming announcer*
    HEllo and welcome to the latest installment of the crime fighting duo bountless info boy and his side kick: useless trivia guy!

Watch them tonight as they fight untold villians, mysteries of the galaxy, and horrible speling!!!

*cue Dramatic music*

UP UP AND AWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!

*scene fades to black*

2. Useless_Trivia_Guy

Useless_Trivia_Guy Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2001
    *back at the encyclopedia cave, we join our crimefighting duo as they play a relaxing game of trivial persuit: enstien level genius edition special rerelease edition*

Geez Bountless, it's been slow these past few years hasn't it? Ever since we defeated that pink menace that was brought about by valentines day....

3. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    Where would we be without heroes like you?

4. Bountless_Info_Boy

Feb 12, 2001
    Oh yes! I remember that one! that was our greatest battle ever... oh how the newspapers ranted and raved about us for the following months... no wait, that was the survivor winner they were talking about... oh well, memory is truth isn't in Useless?

Ok, you landed on a nuclear and multivariable advanced areodynamics space...

Question:
    If the suger molecules that can be created from 5 pieces of 1 gram plutonium is heated to 375degrees past boiling... what color is micheal jackson?

5. Useless_Trivia_Guy

Feb 12, 2001
    Oooh! let me think... man, this one is going to be much trickery than that hyperbolic microphysics oprah question...

6. Announcer_Dude

Announcer_Dude Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2003
    Meanwhile, On the other side of yodaboyville...

7. Nefarious_villian

Nefarious_villian Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2003
    CRACKLE CRACKLE CRACKLE

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Those bumbling "heros" shall never see my carefully laid plans until it is too late for them to escape! Little do they know of the dangers that lurk just outside of their range! My minions shall carry out their destruction in full! I have never forgotten that year they foiled my pink god-awfulness!! :mad:

[face_devil]

8. Announcer_Dude

May 12, 2003
    OH NO!!!
    This could spell disaster for our heros!!
    What will they do?? Will they recognize the oncoming danger??? Will they die?? What will happen to the citizens of yodaboyville????

Tune in later for the next instalment of: BOUNTLESS INFO BOY AND THE QUEST FOR MORE MONEY

*fade to black*

9. yodaboy

yodaboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 5, 2001
    Wow! These guys are soo cool! I can't wait for the next episode!

:D :D :D :D :D

10. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    Now I have some sort of idea what yodaboy would be like if he was locked up alone in a big white room...

11. Useless_Trivia_Guy

Feb 12, 2001
    Say, Bountless, isn't that the phone ringing? Maybe we should hold our trivial perusit game until another time...

12. Bountless_Info_Boy

Feb 12, 2001
    WHY! yes it is! oh well, you just want to hold off the game because you got the number of metal plates on the second death star wrong on that last question... oh well.

*goes upstairs in their huge multi trillion dollar mansion to get the phone*

geez, with a multi trillion dollar mansion... you'd think we'd be able to afford cordless phones.... but NOOOO useless just had to have those gold plated toilet covers!

*pick up phone*

Why helloooooooooooo Tabee!
    why yes, you can come over right away
    it's about the icons eh?
    Oh i still don't see why it requires my imediate attenion though
    ok, 30 minutes that's cool. See you soon

*hangs up phone*

Buttlers! ready the mansion, we're having a guest over soon...

13. natalie_p_as_tabee

natalie_p_as_tabee Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2003
    KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

*door opens*

WHY Hellooooooooooo bountless? How are you doing this fine wonderful blissful day? I an SO gald to see you! :)

14. Bountless_Info_Boy

Feb 12, 2001
    Yes yes, do come inside.

Hmmm what's was all this urgent things you were talking about over the phone? It seemed very important.

15. natalie_p_as_tabee

May 13, 2003
    *not too much later, tabee, bountless and useless are sitting in their ultralazyboy charirs(TM) around a fire chatting*

So, boutless, It's time I cut to the chase... I have come to ask you for a favor. I know we've not had much contact since that last episode--er i mean since that last time we meet, but I need your help bountless, you're my only hope.
    no, before you can ask me what it is i want from you, let me tell you so that yodaboy won't have to break up the posts even more than they are already errrr yeah...
    anyways, I know yodaboyville isn't too far away from st. louis, but I know how you superheros are--all swept up in their own little towns, but not tooo long after our last escaped, we became official.
    yesyes, thank you, but no congrats are needed.
    so anyways, we've finally gotten enough talented people that we're going to have our own icon soon... I would like you to be there at the ceremony to cut the ribbon.

16. Useless_Trivia_Guy

Feb 12, 2001
    But I though we were on the intranet, hardwired into the system... we can't really go anywhere!

17. Bountless_Info_Boy

Feb 12, 2001
    *sigh*

come now useless, surely by now you know that there is no ribbion... we're a part of the matrix

yes tabee, I won't miss it for the world!

18. Announcer_Dude

May 12, 2003
    BUT WILL BOUNTLESS MISS THE TRAP THAT NEFARIOUS_VILLIAN IS LAYING ABOUT HIM????
    TUNE IN FOR THE NEXT INSTALL MENT OF THE AMAZING BOUNTLESS INFO BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

19. yodaboy

Feb 5, 2001
    see what happens to me with just a little encouragement????? Ok, so maybe y'all didn't ecourage me, so then take this as a warning: don't ever encourage me.... you'll not like the results! ;) :D

20. dudeman

dudeman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    lol, i been gone for a week and this happens?!?! lol, this is funny, hurry and make the next installment

21. yodaboy

Feb 5, 2001
    bountless info boy told me to tell you this... *cough* more updates soon... even though bountless info boy has his own 10 million dollar digital projection screeening room, does the film industry give him any breaks? nooooooo he has to stand in line with all the FREAKS. go figure!

22. Useless_Trivia_Guy

Feb 12, 2001
    *scene: we are at the ribbon cutting ceremony of the new st. louis graphics. The crowd is thick with anticipation for the momentous occasion. The time is drawing near for the unleashing of utter chaos and disorde-- er er the icon and banenr, but tabee nor the super fighting duo is to be found*

*useless is stumbling around behind the stage trying to find tabee and bountless, he finally finds them...*

Oh... I'm terribly sorry for interupting you!

*bountless pushes himself off of tabee, the two exchange a loving glance, bountless wipes the lipstick off his face*

23. Bountless_Info_Boy

Feb 12, 2001
    Oh no, it's okay... we were just um... er...

24. natalie_p_as_tabee

May 13, 2003
    ... rehearsing for the speach for the ceremony... yeah that's it

25. Useless_Trivia_Guy

Feb 12, 2001
    *muttering*
    that'll be some speach!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.