main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The continuing USJS Truth or Dare thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, May 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Okay, our last thread has been suffering sithly server difficulties, so let's just start another thread for it. The last showing post has Jane asking Ane what his most embarrassing moment is.

2. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    Yay! Let's see more.

BTW, sorry about not writing more, but I didn't have a better idea .

3. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
  4. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    Just for convience sake, here is the link for the previous thread: Forum16/HTML/000475.htmlwww.theforce.net/forum/Forum16/HTML/000475.html

While we're waiting for Ane...
    T'lor stuffed her fist in her mouth to keep her laughs from giving away their position. "Oh that was great! Did you get it?" she asked Rani, who was trying hard not to jiggle her camera with her giggles.

"Yep. I don't know which was better...the look on Jane's face or the look on Kit's," she replied, snickering. "Poor Jane, she's soaked! She'll have to go change before things continue."

"Good. I have a feeling it might be a little bit before we can move," T'lor said, waving her hand in the general direction of the commotion. The girls waited until all of the others had left before leaving their hiding place and heading back to the their room.

"Wonder who the next unfortunate victim is," Rani said as she entered the apartment.

"Master or Padawan?" T'lor asked, rooting around in the kitchen for more snacks. She joined Rani on the couch to wait for the next turn.

"Either, although we have to rely on pure luck with the Masters." Rani looked with a sly grin at her small friend. "Unless..."

T'lor just shook her head. "Don't even think it. I am not climbing through any vents to bug the Masters' game. I was scrubbing floors for weeks the last time I got caught spying on them...and I wasn't getting blackmail material then. Besides, I don't want to miss the fun here." She pointed to the table where they could hear voices from the communicator. "Dare, dare, dare..."

"Shush!" Rani scolded. "We won't be able to hear." Just then, Ane picked truth, which was followed by Jane's question. "What? Coward!" she shouted at the table top. "I want something to remember the embarassing moment."

T'lor smiled evily and jumped up. She promptly returned to the living room with something in her hand. "Would a recorder help?"

5. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    heheheha! Ane's most embarrassing moment . . .i wonder what it is . . .. Post Please!!

6. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    I'm also waiting.

7. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Okay, peoples, hurry up with Ane!

8. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    Do we know who is writing for Ane???

Kithera

9. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Am I supposed to? Ieron is after Ane. I'm confused. Let me know.

10. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    All right, I dubbed myself Ane. Someone ask Ieron a dare. There's no way she can top this truth.

Ane looked at Jane, his face suddenly flushed to a bright crimson. ?My most embarrassing moment?? he gulped. ?Is it too late for a dare??

Jane grinned at him. ?Nope, answer the question,? she replied, prodding him in the ribs. He shied away, biting back a laugh. An evil glint appeared in her eye, but she made no move towards him.

?Come on, before one of the Masters appears to haul one of us into a dare of theirs,? Ieron groaned, looking impatiently at the uncomfortable padawan next to her.

Jane flushed slightly and looked somewhere between laughter and humiliation. Cali chuckled. ?Oh, it was funny, to see you proclaim your undying love!?

?I?ll be out of clean clothes at this rate by the end of the night,? Jane shot back.

Obi-Wan let out a gaffaw. ?You can borrow some of mine, if you like. Or we can get Qui-Gon?s flight suit!?

Jane shot him a glare. Ignoring him, she turned back to Ane. ?Well??

Ane leaned back against the couch, thinking. ?Hmmm . . . I think it?d be the time I actually managed to get Yoda to swear.? Ieron and Obi-Wan exchanged a knowing glance and Meri broke out into laughter. The rest of the group looked mildly confused.

?Well . . ?? Jane prompted again.

Ane?s face split into a grin. ?A few years back, Yoda had another one of his noxious ideas to get the Jedi within the Temple to know each other better and just bond in general. I guess he figures we have to make fools of ourselves to be able to work together well. He planned a huge field day with many events. One of them was a four-person obstacle course. Ieron, Obi-Wan, Meri, and I signed up as a team because it was set off into divisions of Padawans/Master and Initiates, so we didn?t have to compete against the little kids.

?The obstacle course was an impressive thing. It had three hurdles, each one successively higher up to ten feet, a rope net to climb over, this little moat you had to swim in and retrieve rings from, and best of all, a huge inflated mat that finished with a wall that you had to scramble up and ring a bell on before you went back. Ieron and I had placed bets on whether Obi-Wan or Meri, the Terror Twins, would end up in the infirmary from it.

?Through luck, supposedly, we were teamed up against Qui-Gon, Mace Windu, Alex, and An-Paj. It was going to be a hell of a race, and we all wanted to win. Yoda was the referee, making sure that we all held by the rules. On their time, their order was Mace, Alex, An-Paj, and Qui-Gon. On ours, we had Meri go first, then Obi-Wan, Ieron, then me. We were sure we could win with that line up.

?They all made it through without incident, except that Qui-Gon managed to get ahead of me by a few lengths. I was determined to win, though. It didn?t begin well. I tripped over the last hurdle, misjudging my distance, and rolled into the rope net. Fortunately, I hit the net so hard that Qui-Gon lost his grip and slipped down a few rungs. We were neck in neck from that point on. I got the lead in the little pond, snagging my two rings before the esteemed Master Jinn could. You could tell he was getting upset. I sprinted across the inflated mat, my feet sinking in, when suddenly, Qui-Gon picked me up with the Force, sending me flying into the wall you had to climb.

?I was stunned and in my attempt to right myself, my saber came unclipped and lost in the uneven inflated surface. Qui-Gon sprinted across, stepped on it, flipping and igniting the saber. In the arena, with the entire Temple population watching, he janed himself with my saber, catching it at such an angle that his leggings ties were severed. He bared his all to the congregated throng.

?Taking advantage of the situation, I began hauling myself up the wall. Qui-Gon didn?t want to lose that easily, so, lacking his leggings, he flung himself at me, grabbing my boots. He got one of them off and almost took my leggings with him. I lost my grip, toppled on top of my saber, which was still ignited on the ma

11. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    MUhahhahahahahahahahah
    That is TOOOO funny. ROFLOL

12. Nicholae

Nicholae Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2000
    Kirstan stood. And she stared.

Watching Qui-Gon trapse through the halls in an orange flight suit was bad enough. I thought he got rid of that after that mission on Sedir. The look on Kithera's face as he dragged her with him made it even more priceless.

Both of those she could have excused, knowing those two made it easy to excuse wild behavior. The fact that 12 other Masters were trailing them compelled her to follow as well. Grabbing her holocamera and dashing out into the hall, she was just in time to get fabulous pictures of Qui-Gon seranading the initiate mediation group.

Joining the other Masters in the lounge, Kirstan twisted An-Paj's arm (it was so nice to make the Healer's suffer for a change) to learn that there were two games of truth or dare going on - one for the Masters, and one for the padawans. I have got to see this!

Qui-Gon entered moments later, and glanced around. Spying Kirstan clutching the holocamera, he made a leap for it. It didn't take the force to tell him what his former padawan had on holo.

Missing, Qui-Gon ended up on Alex's lap just as Kirstan took another holo.

Growling, Qui-Gon eyed her. "Truth or Dare?"

"Well, Master. Since you happen to have a wonderful memory, trust might be a bit dangerous... Sort of like the time Master Yoda came over and started telling stories about..."

"Enough padawan! Truth or Dare?"

Smiling sweetly, Kirstan answered, "Dare."

13. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Does anybody else have a better idea? I can always edit this out!

"Well, that was definitely worth hearing,"Jane said, wiping the tears of laughter from her eyes with her sleeve. At Ane's look, she hastily added,"If only for the information that they don't have such field days here any longer."

Scowling slightly, Ane turned to Ieron."All right, your turn. Truth or dare?"

"I am not recounting my most embarrassing moment in front of everybody,"Ieron replied,"so I'll take the dare."

Ane had to stop and consider."Well, I was going to ask you to ring Yoda's doorbell and run, but after the other things we've done this evening, that's much too tame."

"Definitely too tame,"Obi-Wan agreed.

"I don't know, though. I kinda liked Jane's idea. I dare you to kidnap the master of your choice and bring him or her back here."

"Kidnap? Why would I have to kidnap them?"Ieron asked, raising her eyebrows."What if I just politely asked them to come?"

"Because that wouldn't be any fun!"Sifa said.

"You can choose one other person to help you--not me!"Ane added."And the master can't come here willingly, or on his own two feet."

Jane had a mental picture of Ieron throwing Master Yoda over her shoulder and racing down the corridor with him, bravely ignoring him pounding her backside with his gimer stick.

14. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    This thread always makes me laugh soooo hard . . . . cool.gif rolleyes.gif

15. Kresa Rei'de

Kresa Rei'de Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 1999
    ROFLMAO!!!

You guys are too much. I can't wait to see what you will come up with next!

16. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    *grins* This'll be fun . . . the question is who to take. On the downside, I'm at school and won't be home till later this evening, so my post won't be up for a while. Out of curiousity, when did T'lor and Rani start evesdropping on them? I'm ready for a little unwholesome revenge, but if it's not time yet, I understand. And practice patience. For a while. tongue.gif Stirring up trouble is so much fun!

[This message has been edited by The Musical Jedi (edited 05-15-2000).]

17. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Musical Jedi:
    Out of curiousity, when did T'lor and Rani start evesdropping on them? I'm ready for a little unwholesome revenge, but if it's not time yet, I understand.

The first dare they witnessed was Sifa's lap dance, so when it comes around to her turn again, Meri's group can start taking revenge. K'Tai, we have to start writing the "Disorderly Duo" making a few mistakes, like being seen a few times at the site of a dare or leaving evidence like trails of popcorn so the padawan group can start putting 2 and 2 together and start suspecting that they're being bugged. The bug should be found just as Sifa's turn is beginning, then they can have a turn at setting up Rani and T'lor for one round.

Thanks everyone, this is a blast!

- Rani

18. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    Here's an idea:
    have Ieron kidnap Ken-Biu and then then Knight can continue playing. Someone else could take Obi-Wan in that case.

19. Jedi_Daphne

Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2000
    I hope someone will play Qui-Gon and give Kirstan a dare... Especially since she's now got blackmail on him....

20. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    UP !

Kithera

21. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Lwyn`nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 1999
    *ROTFLMAO*

I'd SO love to see someone try and pick up Qui-Gon!! *rolling laughing*

22. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    This is soooo clever! *Note to self: get caught up on USJS threads*

23. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    "Come on! We?re going to miss it!"

"I?m coming, Tlor, just give me a sec." Rani caught up with her friend who turned around to meet her. "Just a little glitch with the hover chair. All fixed now."

Walking backwards, T?lor said, "Good. Do you have the holocam and the commlink?"

Rani held up the pieces of equipment. "Ready and waiting."

"We?ll just head toward the Masters? lounge..." T?lor continued, turning back around. She hadn?t been paying close attention to where she was going. The wall greeted her with a thud.

//Ow!//

"Way to go, Grace," Rani said, looking at her friend sitting stunned in the middle of the hall on the floor. "You bounce nicely." She was trying hard not to laugh.

"Gee, thanks," T?lor replied, shaking her head. "That hurt." Just then they heard voices coming down the hall.

"It?s them. They?ll see us."

"Well, just make sure the camera is hidden and the commlink volume is turned down."

T?lor slowly stood as the group of giggling padawans passed by. Obi-Wan paused briefly, recognizing T?lor?s look as the one she usually got after getting knocked down in lightsaber practice. "What happened to you?" he asked.

"A date with the wall," Rani said, trying not to giggle.

"And they?re going to let you stand for the Trials? What is the Temple coming to?" Obi-Wan dodged as T?lor tried to punch him in
    the arm.

"Your friends are leaving you behind, Brat." Obi-Wan looked down the hall as the last of the group turned the corner.

"See ?ya later," he said running off after them.

After he went around the corner, Rani pulled the holocam out from behind her and hefted it. "Heh, sooner than you think, Brat!"

T?lor turned to Rani and motioned after him. "Shall we?"

"Sure, but I better go first," she said zipping past T'lor, "you never know when a wall is going to jump out at you..." Rani ducked as T'lor swung playfully at her head and missed.

[This message has been edited by Rani Veko (edited 05-17-2000).]

24. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Just letting you know, I haven't forgotten! Just waiting for inspiration. And so, I leave you with . . . a teaser.

Laughing, Ieron stood up and motioned to Obi-Wan. ?If I?m going to bag me a big one, I?m going to need some brawn to go with my brains,? she chuckled. Already halfway on his feet, Obi-Wan paused to scowl at her. Ieron just grinned back sweetly and gave a broad wink to Cali. ?He?s a feisty one, Cali. Sure you can manage? The rest of us would be grateful if you take him to obedience school!?

The group chuckled at this. ?Sure, Ieron, I?ll look into it next time I leave the Temple,? Cali replied, smiling to Obi-Wan. The pair disappeared out the door.

?I don?t know which master to take,? Ieron confided beyond the doorway. ?I?ve already tortured Mace enough tonight, Alex would be swooned over by Bant and Sifa, Yoda would simply give us all cafeteria duty. . .? The padawan stopped, getting a tell-tale gleam in her eye.

Obi-Wan rolled his. ?Great, the troublemaker gets an idea,? he moaned. ?I swear, if half of your escapades had been found out like Ane?s, you?d never become a Knight. What?s the great idea this time??

Ieron laughed. ?Just because I know how not to get caught,? she began. ?Anyway, I always do things with a flare, right? Yaddle and Yoda are both in the Master?s lounge, right?? She turned and faced Obi-Wan in the hall with a wicked grin on her face, unbeknownst that they were being observed from a distance by Rani and T?lor.

The male padawan?s eyes widened. He backed up, raising his hands in an indication he wanted no part in her plot. ?Ieron, no. I don?t want any part in this. We?ll be scrubbing for the rest of our natural lives!? he cried.

Ieron grabbed an upraised wrist. ?Oh yes you are!? she replied firmly, and began hauling him off towards the lounge, protests following the entire way.

[This message has been edited by The Musical Jedi (edited 05-17-2000).]

25. Kresa Rei'de

Kresa Rei'de Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 1999
    : tongue.gif eeking out from behind her hands and trying not to laugh too hard::

LOL. I'm not sure I want to read the next post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.