main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The continuing USJS Truth or Dare thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, May 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Well, whether you want to read it or not . . . here it is!

The guilty pair stopped in front of the closed door to the Masters? lounge. Obi-Wan stood across the hall, alternating between looking sulky and trying to appear uninvolved. Ieron sighed in exasperation. She gave him a gentle shove towards the lounge. ?Make a distraction so I can get on with this,? she hissed quietly.

Obi-Wan turned around to look at her. ?A distraction? What am I supposed to do??

Ieron flung up her arms in a frustrated shrug. ?I don?t know! Where?s your creativity? Just think of something!? With that, she knocked on the door, shoved Obi-Wan into view, and stood beyond so she wouldn?t be seen.

The door opened and An-Paj stuck his head out, propping it open with his foot. ?Yes, Obi-Wan?? He looked like he?d been laughing very hard.

?Uh, I was wondering . .? Obi-Wan trailed off, thinking quickly of an excuse. Unfortunately, the only that came to mind was what he wanted to do to Ieron. She was simply grateful, being able to read his thoughts, that he was playing his part. Revenge a Jedi craves not. Thank the Force for small favors. Anyway, Ieron patiently waited while Obi-Wan fumbled for an explanation. ?I wanted to know. . .? He darted a look to Ieron, back to the Master Healer, and then the opposite direction, which was his right.

In an impressive display of incredulity, Obi-Wan?s face lit up like a lightsaber, still looking away. ?Force, would you look at that! Master, Master Windu, come see!? he cried, gesturing down the hall with his right hand. Ieron looked down the empty hallway and shook her head. I should have picked Meri to help, she thought to herself dryly.

Remarkably, a few moments later, Qui-Gon, Mace Windu, An-Paj, and even Yoda were out in the hall, peering down trying to see the astonishing thing that Obi-Wan had just experiences. Heavily shielded, Ieron snuck into the Masters? lounge, hoping against hope that no one turned around.

?I don?t see anything, padawan,? Qui-Gon?s bass voice said, echoing in the hall. Ieron thought she heard a twinge of amusement in it. Better make this quick, I think I?m found out.

?Umm, they went down the hall and disappeared around the corner. Strangest thing I ever saw,? Obi-Wan responded vaguely. You?d better make it quick, or I?ll flay you next time we spar, came the aggravated response. Ieron grinned. She looked around the room.

Alex was sitting at the table looking bemused. He shot a grin to Ieron but didn?t say anything. Another master that Ieron didn?t recognize was giving her odd looks from the couch that occupied the corner. A swell of panic rose in the padawan?s breast. Where was Yaddle?

Taking another quick sweep, Ieron let out a breath she didn?t know she?d been holding when she realized that the distinguished Council member was underneath the table looking for something. ?Sithly card,? she heard the small green figure murmur. ?Find you I will, for poker we will continue to play.? Ieron grinned.

?Can I help you, Padawan Counc?? Alex asked. His knowing grin made her uncomfortable.

?I need to talk to Master Yaddle,? she said after a few moments of silence.

?My name, did I hear?? The green figure reappeared from beneath the table, squatting on her knees.

?Yes,? Ieron replied, steeling her nerve. Then, she darted forward, grabbed the diminutive figure and made a beeline for the door. Alex?s laughter echoed in the small room, and, if she had turned to look, the other master simply looked shocked.

?AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!? screamed the small green figure. Ieron tried to shift her burden in her arms, but it was difficult since Yaddle was valiantly struggling to escape. Obi-Wan and the rest of his group turned. The padawan looked mildly traumatized. Qui-Gon, An-Paj, and Mace all looked highly amused, trying not to laugh at the hysterical scene the padawan was making. Yoda looked stark raving mad. ?Put me down, right this instant, you will!? Yaddle bellowed.

?I?m afraid I can?t, Master Yaddle,? she replied diplomatical

2. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    OH MY GOSH THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

That was soooo funny!!!

3. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Lwyn`nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 1999
    *lmao*

Obi-Wan Kenobi, a Jedi Padawan, apprentice to the great Qui-Gon Jinn himself, and the only distraction he could think of was "what was that?!?"

I'm not sure whether to laugh at him or the Masters who actually looked!

4. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    I agree with you Lwyn`nya Kenobi!!!
    That was Soooo... funny!!!
    MORE! Bring it on!

[This message has been edited by Tenel'Ka (edited 05-17-2000).]

5. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Musical Jedi, that was better than I dared hope! Excellent job! Now let's carry on!

6. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Thanks! I'm glad you all enjoyed watching Ieron's confidence be shot down. Only one problem . . . I can't remember who's after her! redface.gif Assistance would be greatly appreciated. . .

[This message has been edited by The Musical Jedi (edited 05-18-2000).]

7. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    It is Sifa's turn again! LOL

8. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Oct 19, 1999
    Everyone reconvened in the room, Ieron nursing her wounded knees. Obi-Wan merely sat across from her, reclining lazily against Cali, still sporting the "I-told-you-so" look on his face.

After giving the rather proud-looking Padawan an 'eat-poodoo-and-die' look, she turned on Sifa with mock evilness. "Ohhhhh Siiiiiiifffaaa . . ."

"Dare!" Sifa cried out, her head held high. All eyes turned specutively to her.

"Again??" Ane cried.

"Didn't you learn the first time??" Meri queried, looking at her like she had lost her mind.

Sifa regarded them all while still keeping her eyes locked in challenge with Ieron's. "There's no way she can possibly come up with something as embarassing as her last dare," she spoke with confidence, "The odds of her coming up with something as equally embarassing are a million to one. Lightning never strikes twice."

Ieron's eyes locked competitively on Sifa's, the unspoken challenge lying between them. Neither seemed aware of anything else around them, until Obi-wan's rambling chatter drew them back.

"...odds of lightning striking the same place twice are actually doubled if the ionic particles are saturated with more neutrons than..."

"Besides," Sifa added loudly, "I'd love the chance to drag Obi-Wan into the dare! Maybe we can get him to shave his legs this time."

"...the protons, which when charged gives you . . . What?!? NO!! I'm NOT dressing like a woman again!" Obi-Wan nearly rocketed up to his feet from where he lay against Cali, but the girl's arms quickly held him there.

"Oh, just admit it sweetie," Cali teased, "You're just sooo pretty!"

Ane laughed and elbowed the flustered looking Obi-Wan. "I think Sifa's just smarting because you've gotten more male attention in ten mintues of dressing as a girl than Sifa's gotten in a millenium!"

Ane neatly ducked a flying foot aimed at his head, still choking on his laughter.

((Over to you, Ieron. What's Sifa gotta do this time?))

9. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Sifa is the one who reads romance novels, right?

?A million to one, Sifa? Want to bet me on that? A wounded pride and aching knees aren?t a good combination in your favor,? Ieron replied, shrugging slightly and trying not to wince at the movement. ?If it?s embarrassment you want, it?s embarrassment you?ll get. I dare you to dress up like one of the women on the covers of your smut books, in full makeup, go down to the cafeteria, and get one of the other male padawans to kiss you in front of everyone. But you can?t ask them.?

Sifa paled slightly and said nothing, her lips compressed and nearly as white as her tunic.

?Even banthas have the ability to learn!? Meri laughed, glancing between Ieron?s satisfied look and Sifa?s current one.

?At least we can all watch,? Obi-Wan smirked.

Sifa sighed and stood up. ?I suppose I should get on with this,? she replied dejectedly.

Ieron grinned as everyone rose to follow. ?Hey, Obi-Wan? Even though I didn't understand a word you were saying, you were right. Lightening can strike twice.?

10. Jedi_Daphne

Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2000
    As soon as the door closed on Ieron, the Master's burst into laughter.

"You know, I haven't laughed this hard in years."

"None of us have!"

"Do you think Yoda will save her?"

"Does it matter?"

"Kirstan, tell me you got holos."

Kirstan raised the holo into the air. "I have pictures of EVERYTHING."

"Qui-Gon, have you thought of a dare yet?"

"Not yet. She deserves something ghastly for those holos. Truth would have been easy. I could have just asked about the nerf..."

THUMP.

"OW!"

"If you don't want to end up on the floor, don't threaten former padawans, master."

Smiling broadly, Kirstan sat back confidently and waited the dare. It couldn't be that bad. He was a Jedi, after all.

11. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    her former MASTER? not that BAD? a JEDI? *briefly wonders if Kirstan's head is on straight*

12. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    Come on LW! I don't care if you have a complex about your writing, just POST!

13. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Oct 19, 1999
    Hey, Kenobi Maul, it's 2:45 in the morning here! I'll post after I've had at least 8 hours sleep!

Plus, I gotta come up with something either really funny or really humiliating. Wish me luck! I'm off to bed!

14. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    I hear you! It's SOOO hard to write at 3AM.

15. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    I do not even want to KNOW what page this is on. Post please?

16. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Oct 19, 1999
    ((Hey everyone! So sorry about letting this page slip. I'm just . . . tapped for ideas on how to make this really humiliating and funny at the same time. Hmm, let's see what I can pull off. Then I'll reread this in the morning when I'm more awake and make corrections. Right now I'm going off of the premise that Kithera's back with the group))

Sifa breathed her third sigh in a ten minute span as she look desolately through her closet again. Where was she gonna come up with the very-scant, very-revealing clothing like the women in her books?

Suddenly, a bouncing figure had her complete attention, holding up random pieces of material to her. "Worry not! They don't make me a Knight for nothing."

"What was your trials?" Sifa murmured as she looked through the assortment of very thin, very gaudy, very small pieces of clothing that Kithera handed her, "Suffering a week dressed as a pleasure slave?"

For good measure, Kithera gave Sifa's shin a swift kick. "No. Now come on, let's get you dressed."

Sifa moaned as Kithera drew her by the wrist into the changing room, "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

Finally, after being coerced for twenty minutes by the entire group, Sifa finally exited the changing room. Her hair had been swept up into two high pigtails with fluffy hairbands holding them in place. She wore a white button up shirt left undone and simply tied into a know just below her chest, which was barely covered in a black bra (with an underwire that was driving her nuts). Her midriff was laid bare, and the short pleated black skirt that she wore barely covered her rear and exposed quite a bit when she bent over even slightly. Sifa hobbled into the room on thigh-high, black leather, spiked-heeled boots, her balance tipping precariously. Her lips were heavily laced with cherry red lipstick, and her eyes painted in purple sparkle eyeshadow.

"Oh my!" Bant gasped, her silver eyes wide.

"What is that?!?" Meri threw in, her jaw hanging low. Never before had she seen clothes like these!

"Isn't it cute?" Kithera purred, proud of her selection.

"They're yours??" Obi-Wan asked, astounded.

Kithera nodded delightfully, "Of course! Do you think Sifa would really own something like this?" She brushed the skirt, "Try not to let anything get on this outfit. It's a favorite of Qui-Gon's."

"I don't want to know that!!" Obi-Wan threw his hands over his ears.

The Knight merely stuck her tongue out at the blushing Padawan.

Cali chuckled as she checked out Sifa's make-up. "Geez, did you have to go so heavy on the make-up?"

"That stuff's hard enough to get off as it is," Obi-Wan commented idly.

"Wait, how would you know that?" Ane questioned, wielding on Obi-Wan. The girls began to snicker, but Obi-Wan simply drew his hand in front of Ane's eyes in a casual gesture.

"You heard nothing."

"I heard nothing." Ane repeated, his eyes glazed over.

"Good."

With a frustrated sound, Sifa ran her arm under her chest where the underwire was driving her insane. "How can you wear this??" she asked Kithera.

"You'll appreciate it when you're older."

Ane walked up to Sifa, admiring the bra with almost childlike wonder. "Wow, you guys did a good job. How much did you stuff this thing?" he asked, just as his hands almost innocently groped the bra.

"HEY!!"

Twack!!

Ane quickly found himself face down on the ground, his cheek stinging. For a second, he was so stunned, he couldn't remember how he wound up so quickly on the floor.

Then he remembered. Turned out Sifa's bra wasn't stuffed after all.

Everyone snickered while Obi-Wan helped his friend up. Jane was nearly in hysterics laughing so hard. She turned conspiratorily to Sifa. "Did that feel as good as it looked?"

"WHAT?!? No!! I feel violated!!"

"I meant slapping him," Jane explained.

"Oh. That." Sifa winked at her, "Sure did! You should try it sometime!" Sifa remembered how Ane had gotten too carried away at Yoda and Yaddle's wedding celebration. She had almost forgotten. Apparently, Jane hadn't.

"Well, let's go," Sifa ordered, clumsily trying to make her way to

17. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    black leather boots with heels??? ARE YOU NUTS? I mean come on stillettoes please...

Only joking, I read that three or four times, and found it hilarious because I (personally) don't own anything like that...except that short leather skirt and that black top...anyway.. I WANT MORE!

Kithera

18. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!

19. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Poor Sifa... Well, it's been a full round, so time for T'lor and Rani to get caught eavesdropping so the tables can be turned! Let's have the group discover the bug in Alex's room at the end of Sifa's turn. This post will make it easier. Kenobi Maul, I got your e-mail, hope this helps! You can write your introduction to the Master's game and interaction with Alex.

- Rani

------

"Okay, they're going to head for the cafeteria, let's go!" T'lor turned back over her shoulder to Rani as she walked, urging her friend to hurry.

<THWACK!>

T'lor once again collided with a solid object, but not a wall this time. Rani howled with laughter at the other girl sitting on the floor, legs straight out. "I was right, you do bounce nicely!"

"You okay?" Knight Ken-Biu Maol asked, reaching down with his one arm to help a stunned T'lor to her feet.

"Thanks. Sorry about that, Ke-...Knight Maol," T'lor responded, "I guess I've been having trouble with watching where I'm going today."

"That's the truth...I ought to be following you around with my camera instead of the Brat and his friends!" Rani chimed.

Ken-Biu smiled at the girls, "If Master Arieh and Knight Rinani can let you go by their first names in discreet company, so can I. 'Ken' will do just fine. So where are the Disorderly Duo headed in such a hurry? I heard you mention something about the cafeteria?"

"Truth or Dare" Rani answered, as if that answered everything.

"Obi-wan and the rest of the Brat Pack are playing it in Meri's apartment," T'lor explained. "We're tailing them to take pictures of the dares."

"Pictures?"

Rani held up the camera and winked. "They're worth a thousand words, or in some cases, a thousand credits!"

Ken-Biu raised an eyebrow. "You don't seriously mean to tell me you use them for blackmail?"

"Oh, no, of course not!" Rani grinned. "We can make so much more selling copies than blackmailing individual padawans."

"Besides," T'lor added quickly, "most of the buyers are their own Masters, that's why they approve of us doing it, just ask Alex and Master Yoda!" she chuckled.

"Truth or Dare, huh?" the Knight mused. "It's been years since I played. I wouldn't mind getting in on the game myself. So how do you know where they'll be beforehand?"

"Alex helped set it up. He planted an open commlink in his room, and this one's set to receive-only." T'lor explained. He seems so different...relaxed, and happier, even. she thought.

Like most their age, T'lor and Rani had never really included Ken in anything they did, not even before his knighting. Something in the man seemed to have changed, though, and he wasn't the retentive and stoic man they'd always known. Reaching out to Rani through their bond, she realized she felt the same way, that perhaps shunning him all these years had been a mistake. Obviously, befriending Ieron had had a positive affect on his personality. "Here, listen!" she said, turning the volume up and handing it to the knight.

"Geez, did you have to go so heavy on the make-up?" he heard Cali's voice question over the commlink. A smile played over Ken's lips. "What did they dare Cali to do?"

"It's not Cali, it's Sifa's dare." Rani answered. "She has to dress up really raunchy or something and go down to the cafeteria and get a male padawan to kiss her, without actually asking him to."

"Oh, that's a good one!" Ken-Biu chuckled. "I wish I was in that game, I'd love to ask Ieron a question or two..."

Rani put a finger to her cheek thoughtfully. "You know...I think there's a way we can help each other, Ken..."

"How?"

She looked over at T'lor before continuing, "We can get you into another game currently in progress, sending you in as a replacement for Alex. He was supposed be joining us on following around the padawan group, but he ditched in favour of playing Truth or Dare with the Masters. I'm sure they'd let you into their game, especially if you were just being kind enough to hold Alex's spot for him while he went and took care of some minor emergency."

"What emergency?" Ken asked.

"He can make som

20. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    *grins* I'll post right after I've done my USJS post.

21. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    Ken couldn't wait until Rani and T'lor discovered what had happened. He had been searching for his lost comlink using the Force to pick up radio waves when he had stumbled over that one. Using the Force, he had turned the switch. Now all he needed was for the Padawans to realize what was going on. Alex would be in for it big time. More blackmail material.

He walked into the Master's room and was rather surprised at what he saw. Qui-Gon was holding his cheek and Kirstan seemed to be the reason behind it. She was holding up her hand above Qui-Gon and saying something about blackmailing former Padawans. He grinned.

"Master Arieh?" Ken called.

"Yes, Ken. How may I help you?" answered the Master.

"T'lor and Rani need you on urgent business. Something about makeup, an old picture, and something about a comm turned to receive only that just might be found if you didn't hurry. They said you'd understand. They also said I could take your place in the meantime," said Ken, trying not to laugh as Alex's face slowly turned from normal to white.

"Yes, it's very urgent. I'm sorry I can't elaborate at the moment, but you can take my place," came the rushed answer.

"Oh, and they told me to give this to the other Masters if you couldn't make it." Ken-Biu almost laughed out loud as Alex snatched the envelope from his hand and rushed out.

"So, where were you already?" he asked.

"Well, Qui-Gon was trying to come up with a Dare idea for me," said Kirstan, seeming mildly irritated.

"I've got it! Kirstan, I dare you to go up to Yoda and, in front of Yaddle, tell him that you think he's a great kisser. Also, you must excuse yourself for not telling him yesterday night, but you were in a daze at how wonderful it felt."

Jedi_Daphne, if you wanted to propose the dare yourself, I'll edit it out. It's just I had this idea and you didn't seem to have any.

[This message has been edited by Kenobi Maul (edited 05-24-2000).]

22. Jedi_Daphne

Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2000
    Actually I didn't have an idea, so this works great.
    --------------------

Kirstan eyed the knight before nodding in agreement. Turning to Qui-Gon, she decided to act like the typical Correlian he had always accused her of being.

"I knew you were losing your touch master. This ought to be fun."

Heading out the door without comment, Knight Maol rose with the other masters to follow. No one wanted to miss this one.

Mace taped his arm on the way out. "Knight Maol, I don't think you realize what you're in for."

"Excuse me?"

"Master Lien's padawan is a little on the... over-protective side first of all, and secondly, I have a feeling Yoda will be the one embarrassed by the time she's done with him."

Kirstan rounded the corner and spotted the target. Ah-Ha! Kiss and make up? Well, this ought to make things interesting.

Motioning the others to at least stay out of site, Kirstan headed toward the spot in the hall where Yoda and Yaddle were already having a very 'interesting' discussion. Of course, they were too busy smooching to do any talking.

"Yoda, I'm so glad to find you!"

Surprised at the interruption, Yoda glanced up. "Reason you have for interrupting you do?"

"Don't play coy Yoda, I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful time I had last night. And you haven't lost a thing in 800 years."

"Explain you will."

"Yes, explain you will."

Kirstan eyed Yaddle with surprise, as if seeing her for the first time, and managed her best jealous look.

"I just wished to let Yoda know that I thouroughly enjoyed the lessons on kissing. And I though Correlians wrote the book." *sigh*

"*Master* Yoda you will call me."

Suddenly, it happened. THWACK.

And I though Yoda carried the stick. Choking back laughter as Yaddle gave Yoda another smack with her gimmer stick, all the while saying, "...and I thought I was your snugglebuns!..."

Yoda looked speechless. and it's about to get worse Kirstan thought.

Dropping down, she placed a kiss on him between thwaps. "Goodnight snoogems."

A few feet away, several Jedi masters were busy giving themselves hernias trying to hold in the laughter.

Returning to the room, Kirstan allowed herself one cocky smile before asking, "and who's turn is it now?"

23. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    *ROTFL* Man, Kirsten got off easy! More, I say!

24. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    I admit it wasn't the worst thing that's happened to Kirstan, but I had to propose that idea to see what would happen to Yoda!

25. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Oct 19, 1999
    ((Oh, here's a thought! How about seeing Qui-Gon in drag? Another question: what time frame does this storyline exist in, considering the, um, extenuating circumstances currently unraveling in Ultra-Stressed? Is Cali ever going to return?? :_( As a red-head??

Oh, and I sincerely hope you guys have read JA#7 for this one!))

"What's that coy smile for?" Ane asked as Sifa stopped just before the door of the cafeteria. Thankfully most of the people were already inside, but those who had passed by gave the wildly, albeit scantily, dressed Sifa looks of shock . . . and looks of lust.

Sifa ignored it all. Her painted lips curled into a triumphant smile. "All I'm supposed to do is go in there dressed like this and get some guy to kiss me, right?"

"Yep," Ieron answered, smiling a little coyly herself. Force, she was proud of this one!

"And the only stipulation is that I can't ask him to, right?"

"Uh-huh." What was Sifa planning? Pre-emptive laughter bubbled in Ieron. Dressed like Sifa was, anything was possible.

Sifa tossed back her pig-tailed hair and hefted her bra up with her hands. She flicked the shirt open a bit more and strode for the door, throwing it open. "Then let's go."

Shock held Obi-Wan and Ane in place as they watched Sifa boldly and confidently enter the packed cafeteria, the girls following behind.

"When did she get so bold??" Obi-Wan asked, puzzled. This dare was supposed to humiliate her, not strengthen her. Sith, if he had to put up with parading around in a dress in front of his peers, Sifa had better be in for some royal embarassment!

Ane just shook his head. "The shoes. It's gotta be the shoes."

Oddly enough, Sifa's mind was on the same topic, although she was wondering exactly how much longer she could walk in these shoes without falling over. Geez, she knew there was a bit of a height difference between Master Qui-Gon and Kithera. Sith, there was a bit of a height difference between Qui-Gon Jinn and anyone, the man was huge! But how could Kithera stand wearing these??

She stopped almost as soon as she entered, her eyes searching the crowd. All she needed was one unsuspecting male, and this dare would be over, and she'd be out of these sithy boots!

"So who's it gonna be?" Ieron purred, smiling brightly. Already, Sifa was getting queer stares from those who noticed, and there were plenty. Considering that the majority of people in the room were in their robes, Sifa was the most colorful person in here. One male Padawan had been so busy staring at Sifa that he had tripped over a table and did a half-flip onto the floor in a mess of jello. Another younger boy, probably a creche student, had stopped and was pointing wide-eyed at Sifa. The Master who held the little boy's hand quickly shielded his eyes with her hands and picked the boy up and hurried him elsewhere.

Finally, Sifa made her choice. From her vantage point, there were a circle of guys standing around another Jedi Padawan. Sifa couldn't see who it was, but that was fine. Blond, short-cropped hair, kinda small build, still wearing their robe, and completely unsuspecting.

Perfect.

Sifa turned to the group and whispered, "Watch this". With bold, confident, rather hurried strides, Sifa quickly made her way to the cluster of guys. Her victim, still having their back turned to her, was busy conversing in a heated argument with the other guys to take notice and turn around. It was too loud in the room to hear what he was saying, but it didn't matter. He wouldn't be talking soon, Sifa thought confidently to herself. And hey, this may even help the guy score points with his friends!

Force, this was gonna be fun!

"Um, Sifa?" Obi-Wan had called out, but Sifa just waved him off. Two more steps and this would be done. Finally she stopped, and quickly reached for her prey's shoulder.

"SIFA!! NO!!!" Obi-Wan screamed as horror set in. But it was too late. In a blinding move, Sifa had whirled the Padawan around, closed her eyes and liplocked . . .

. . . with Siri.

Faster than she could think to move, one very shocked and enrag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.