main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The continuing USJS Truth or Dare thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, May 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Lwyn`nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 1999
    Whew!! I hadn't meant for that to take as long as it did! Hope you guys liked it!

Can I have somone else write a dare for Obi-Wan? I kinda wrote myself into a corner with the whole being nice/sticking-up-for-your-friends thing with Sifa and Obi-Wan (that, and I'm tapped out of either good truths or good dares for Obi-Wan. Hmm, I think a good truth is in order, what do y'all think?) Also there's the thing of T'lor & company being found out for spying on them. So I invite anyone (Kenobi Maul?) to take on Sifa for a bit and challenge Obi-Wan.

2. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    No,no, its Meri, Sifa has to ask. LOL not Obi-Wan. Remember the last one we did together? LOL

That was soo funny. I remember Siri now.

3. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Oct 19, 1999
    ((Oh yeah! Sorry, I forgot about that.))

Finally free of the tight clothing, Sifa reappeared from the bathroom, once again dressed comfortably in her tunic and leggings.

The rest of the group was still snickering slightly but Sifa bypassed it all. Now it was someone else's turn to be mortified.

"Oh Meri, dear," she purred, "I'm feeling pretty vindictive, so-"

"Don't do it Meri!" Ane playfully cried, acting like he was holding Meri back, "She'll dare you to kiss her! -OW!!"

Sifa's foot found it's way fastly and sharply into Ane's mouth, almost dislodging some teeth in the process. "Suck my big toe!" she hissed at Ane. While Ane was left helpless, Sifa turned to Meri again.

"So what's it to be, Meri? Truth . . . or dare?"

4. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Um...thats okay. Icq me though before I answer. I KNOW you online. LOL Please, do it quick though...ahhh I'm not supposed to even be on. ACKKK!

5. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Oh, Lwyn'nya, that was GREAT! I loved the part where the Master covered the little boy's eyes and then carried him away.

I suppose now that you've started a new story, you won't have time to join the USJS thread, but the invitation remains!

Personally, I thought that this whole Truth or Dare thing would be taking place before the punch-spiked dance, since that's when we started it. Cali still has red hair, Jane and Ane are still together, and all that. Does anybody else have any opinions about this?

6. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    I really don't think it matters so much, to be honest. We could say it was before the dance, but Rani mentioned the photo she took of Qui-Gon drunk at the dance...unless of course, she's referring to the *other* dance previous to that where he got drunk...yeah, yeah, that's the ticket...

- Rani

7. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    Why don't we give it the same place in time as Spaceballs:

Once upon a time warp...

8. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    Okay, guys, it's time you started hearing voices coming from Alex's room, and finding the open commlink he left there, unless of course you want to bow out and just keep going with what you're doing...

- Rani

9. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    I was planning on doing just that Rani....well writting that in in my next post. LOL It's payback time.....

10. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Meri eyed Sifa, then Ane with his mouthful of toe. Reaching over she pulled Sifa's foot out. "Why? Ane? Do you think I'm not brave enough to chose dare?" Her voice was challenging.
    Ane sat up and shrugged. "No I just didn't think you would be that suicidal."
    Meri shoved him hard and promptly turned to Sifa. "Dare. I chose dare."

11. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Oct 19, 1999
    Maybe it was her own embarassment at having to dress up like a two-credit *****.

Maybe it was her rekindled friendship with Obi-Wan.

Maybe it was just her desire to see someone else mortified that she came up with such a brilliant idea. Her eyes lit up and Sifa sat up just a bit straighter. Meri must have noticed as the girl shrank back a bit in fear.

"Dare, is it? Well, I'll give you something really challenging," Sifa paused for dramatic effect, making sure she had everyone's attention. "I want you to get one of the Masters to wear this." She held up a frilly pink lace that tied together in the front. The material was thin lace, so it was almost sheer in some parts. This thing was definitely made to entice something. Humans. Rocks. The effect was the same.

"Where did you get that?" Cali asked, once again wrapped in Obi-Wan's arms.

Obi-Wan raised an eyebrow and looked at Kithera. "Don't tell me that's also yours as well. I'm starting to know more about you than I think I ever want to know."

Kithera stuck her tongue out at him. "Alright, so I won't tell you."

Meri just stared at it, her jaw hanging low. "How in the Force am I gonna get a Master to willingly wear this???"

Sifa's ears perked up. "Oh. And you can't ask him to wear it. He has to want to."

((alright, I turn it over to you, JKOW. Perhaps T'lor and Rani should be found out here?))

12. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    Argh. Look what I found on page FOUR!

- Rani

13. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Gotta throw in my two bits.

Ieron eyed the pink frilly thing, one question blaring in her mind. She glanced at Sifa, sincerely hoping they never reversed the direction. "Did I hear you right? Did you say he?"

14. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    Page 5?!?!?! I don't think so.

15. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Oct 19, 1999
    Sifa raised her head with a satisfied smirk. "That's right, I said 'he'. This will be the Dare of the eon! If she can pull this off, it'll go down in Padawan history. So of course it has to be a 'he'. Who would it impress if a female Master was caught wearing this?"

"Me!" Ane chirped.

Sifa rolled her eyes and handed the frilly pink frock to Meri. "Go to work."

Meri just stared at it as if it were a Sith lord. "But how am I supposed to-?!"

Sifa smiled and winked at her. "You're smart, Sifa. You'll figure something out."

"But . . . this is impossible!!"

"That's why it's called a 'Dare'."

16. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    After witnessing Sifa's humiliating act of kissing the tomboy Siri in the cafeteria, T'lor and Rani had decided they might as well eat while they waited for Alex to join them. Rani stared down at the plate of undefined casserole they were serving today and sighed. Looking across at T'lor's plate, she realized she should have ordered the vegetarian special.

T'lor just smiled at her smugly as Rani shook her head and asked, "How do you always do that? You always somehow manage to order the least yummy-sounding meal, but it never fails to look better than anything I pick!"

"Maybe I just let the Force guide my stomach?" T'lor affected a sarcastically mysterious expression.

"Huh. Now there's an idea?" Rani glared at her plate again as she passed her hand over the overcooked mixture. "You will look and taste appetizing?" she commanded. The casserole promptly defied her attempt to change its inherent nature.

"That settles it," T'lor giggled, "The only two things in the universe that the Force has no affect on are ysalmiri and the temple's tuna casserole."

Rani frowned and examined a morsel of the offending food on her fork. "That's tuna?"

T'lor caught sight of Alex entering the crowded cafeteria, looking about the room anxiously. "Hey, Al-.." catching herself she corrected, "Master Arieh! Over here!" she called out and waved.

Alex weaved between the tables to join them, plopping down in a seat next to Rani. "I thought I had seen the last of this picture when I finally got a hold of the negative and destroyed it." He groaned, holding up the photo of him in drag and make-up from five years ago. "Just how many copies did you make?"

"Oh?enough." Rani gave him a wry grin and looked over his shoulder at the photo. "He looked so good in a padawan braid back then, didn't he, T'lor?"

"Oh, definitely Rani, definitely. It's the little blue bow we put in it that really brings out your eyes, Alex." T'lor teased as she craned her neck to admire the handiwork of their teenage years.

Alex rolled his eyes and stuffed the photo back in his belt. Eyeing the commlink that sat on the table between them, he decided to change the subject. "So where are they in the game right now?"

"You're just in time. It's Meri's turn, and she just opted for 'dare'!" T'lor explained. "She has to get a Master to wear one of Kit's frilly pink nighties or something. We're just waiting to hear which Master so we know where to be when she does it."

"I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures when you get them developed," Alex said. "You will let me have copies, won't you?"

"Of course!" Rani answered, "The photos wouldn't have been possible if you hadn't helped us. The commlinks were a great idea."

Alex looked over at Rani's untouched meal. "Is that tuna casserole?" he asked hungrily.

"That's what they claim, at least." Rani shrugged, "It's all yours, if you want it."

"You're sure you don't want any?" Alex double-checked as she pushed the plate towards him.

"No, go ahead. I'd only eat it if I was playing Truth or dare myself, and I probably wouldn't eat it then, either."

-----

JKOW and I have this all worked out, but I need some more sleep, so I'll post the next scene later today.

- Rani

[This message has been edited by Rani Veko (edited 05-30-2000).]

17. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    "But . . . this is impossible!!" Meri protested.

"That's why it's called a 'Dare'." Sifa reminded her.

Meri was stumped. She began pacing the floor of the apartment, trying to think of some way to convince any man - not to mention a Jedi Master - that he should want to wear a lacy robe that she herself would have second thoughts about being caught dead in. The rest of the players sat around her living room, gradually turning their attentions off of her and onto smaller group conversations while they waited for Meri to come up with a solution. She was stopped short in her pacing by a voice coming from her Master's bedroom.

"Hey, Al-?Master Arieh! Over here!" a woman's voice said audibly through the door. Alarmed, Meri instantly reached out through the Force to Alex's bedroom. There was no one inside that she could sense, yet the voice had definitely come from there.

She hesitated for a moment as she reached for his door. She and her master had always respected one another's privacy and she rarely, if ever, entered his room when he wasn't there. Hopefully, Alex would understand her need to investigate the source of the voice. Silently she entered his bedroom and turned on the light.

"He looked so good in a padawan braid back then, didn't he, T'lor?" Meri jumped at the sound and looked down to see a small commlink lying on the floor just inside Alex's door. As she gently picked it up, Meri wondered how Alex had been careless enough to leave an activated commlink lying around like that.

"Oh, definitely Rani, definitely. It's the little blue bow we put in it that really brings out your eyes, Alex." On hearing the names being mentioned, Meri looked at the commlink curiously as she listened to T'lor and Rani talking about her Master. Why were they using a commlink to speak to one another?

"So where are they in the game right now?" That was unmistakably her Master's voice. Not wanting to further invade his privacy, she was about turn off the link when she heard T'lor's voice answering him. " You're just in time. It's Meri's turn, and she just opted for 'dare'!"

She felt her blood turn cold. T'lor, Rani, and Alex?her Alex, had been spying on her and the others this whole time. Thinking fast, she turned the link over in her hand and flicked the setting switch to "receive only". "Guys, shhh! Listen to THIS!" She called in a mixture of anger and panic towards the living room. Meri stormed out of her master's bedroom to the now-silent, waiting group sitting on the floor and crouched down, commlink in hand.

"?to wear one of Kit's frilly pink nighties or something. We're just waiting to hear which Master so we know where to be when she does it." a cheerful T'lor said over the link.

"I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures when you get them developed. You will let me have copies, won't you?" they all heard Master Arieh's distinct accented voice ask.

"Of course! The photos wouldn't have been possible if you hadn't helped us. The commlinks were a great idea." It was their third spy, Rani this time.

Meri felt herself grinding her teeth. His idea? And all this time I've been worried about invading HIS privacy! Unclenching her teeth, she sighed, "I set it to 'receive-only'. They can't hear us anymore, but?" Meri began.

"The Sith!?" Ane exclaimed.

"They've been listening to us?" Ieron groaned.

"Worse, they've been watching us!" Sifa cried.

"P-p-pictures?" Obi-Wan whimpered.

"They are SO dead." Cali grumbled.

"I can't believe they'd do this?" Jane gasped.

"Positively brilliant. Wish I'd thought of it!" Kit chuckled.

They all turned and stared at her momentarily. Kit just shrugged in reply as they heard Alex ask, "Is that tuna casserole?" Meri leaned over and turned down the volume on the commlink.

"Does this mean the game's over, Meri?" Jane asked quietly.

"No, Jane," Meri grinned like a Sith Lord, "this means WAR..."

-----

Okay, over to you, JKOW!

- Rani

18. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Post more soon?

Kithera

19. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    "I have an idea." Meri said a gleam in her eye.
    "What is it?" Obi-Wan asked skeptically. He wasn't completely sure what she had in mind wouldn't get the rest of them in trouble as well.
    Meri turned to Obi-Wan, and he saw she was grinning her most mischievous smile. He shrugged to himself. Oh well, die all, die merrily.
    "Well, in the spirit of things I am going to complete my dare." She fingered the flimsy pink thing that somewhat resembled a bathrobe. Her eyebrow lifted deviously. "Except I've already chosen the Master who will wear it." She looked around the circle to see if they had caught on. They had by the looks on their faces. She continued. "First we will get my Master back for his part in this whole thing. Then, Rani, and T'lor in turn."

"So what's your plan to get your Master to wear THAT!" Ane said with a disbelieving tone, as he pointed at the pink thing in her lap.
    She giggled. "That is the best part."
    She turned to look at Obi-Wan. "Obi do you know where the power switch is?"
    Obi-Wan nodded suspiciously. "Yes."
    Meri nodded, "Good. I'm going to the cafeteria to speak to Rani. You all stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes to explain all this in more detail."

Sifa rocked back on her heels. "But where are you going. You're not going to let them know that we know, are you?"
    Meri shook her head. "Sith, NO! Just wait, and whatever you do, follow my lead."
    Everyone nodded and murmured in agreement.
    Meri stood and hid the pink thing under a couch pillow. "I'll be back." With a toss of her head, Meri left the apartment and stalked down to the cafeteria.

Over to you Rani

[This message has been edited by JediKnight-Obi-Wan (edited 05-30-2000).]

20. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    Up to the top...to hard to find buried here...whatever page here is.

21. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    Meri walked into the cafeteria and saw her Master sitting with Rani and T'lor. If the others had followed her instructions properly, they had turned the commlink she found in Alex's room back to "send only" and were talking about innocuous topics that wouldn't alert the spying trio that they had been found out.

Shielding her thoughts carefully, she waved to them so they would be warned of her approach. Sure enough, T'lor casually reached over and palmed something from the tabletop that looked about the size and shape of a commlink. "Hello Master, hi guys, I hope I'm not interrupting you?" she asked with a smile.

"Not at all, Meri," Alex said between bites of tuna casserole. "What's up?" he seemed to be looking at her hands, expecting her to be holding or carrying something in them.

"Actually Master, I needed to speak to Rani about something?privately?" she looked at Rani expectantly. Master Arieh raised an eyebrow. His padawan didn't usually keep secrets from him. Sensing his curiosity, Meri sent to him through their bond, //Nothing important, Master, I just need some?um?female advice?// That'll keep him from prying, she mused as she noted his ears turning slightly red.

"Sure?" Rani said with an amount of uncertainty as she rose from her seat. "We can talk over here." Rani led her to a pair of seats in a less-occupied area of the cafeteria. The older padawan sat down and gestured to a chair opposite, and leaned her canes beside her chair. "What's the matter, Meri?"

Meri leaned forward across the table to speak in a low tone, "Well, I could use your help. You see, me and Kit and some of the other padawans are playing Truth or Dare." She paused to see Rani's reaction to that, knowing Rani was aware of what the dare was, but to her credit, her expression didn't change from one of polite interest. "And it's my turn, and I chose dare, and?I have to get a Master to willingly wear one of Kit's pink frilly numbers?" without moving her head, Meri let her eyes shift to her master sitting with T'lor.

"Alex?" Rani said in a loud whisper, trying to contain her amusement at the irony of it all. "I love it! What can I do to help?"

"All I need is for him to get all dirty or something so that he'll have to return to our apartment for a shower right away. I'll take care of the rest." Meri said with a wicked smile.

An equally evil grin parted Rani's lips. "Deal. On one condition?"

"What's that?"

Rani looked over her shoulder to make sure Alex wasn't watching, and slipped her precious camera from beneath her robe and held it out to Meri. "I want pictures?" she said, sharing the same mischievous smile.

"Okay, you're on." Meri palmed the holocamera, "But I get copies, right?"

"Sweetheart, if you get me good pictures of him in one of Kit's get-ups?" Rani cocked an eyebrow, "I'll run you off a life-sized poster if that's what you want. We'll wait outside your apartment so I can get my camera back. Be careful with it, okay? It was a gift from my Master."

"I will. Thanks Rani, I appreciate this?" Meri said. She rose to leave the cafeteria while she added to herself, and yes, your turn will come, Veko?

As Rani got up from the table and returned to her partners in espionage, she sent to T'lor along their bond. //T'lor, after I sit down, announce that you're going to get some chocolate pudding, and offer to get me one too. Then return with a chocolate and a vanilla.//

//Huh? I thought you hated vanilla?// came the confused reply.

//Just do it. Trust me, I'll explain in a minute.// Rani sent as she sat back down next to Alex.

T'lor rose from the table and said, "I'm going to get some chocolate pudding. Want some, Rani?"

"Sure T'lor, thanks!" Rani said brightly. As T'lor walked towards the dessert counter, Rani filled her in on her plan.

//You're terrible.// T'lor sent with great amusement.

//Yes, I am, aren't I?// Rani returned with musing pride.

Obediently, T'lor returned with one chocolate, and one vanilla pudding, placing the vanilla in front of Rani. "They were out of chocolate." T'lor said u

22. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    *evil grin* More, please!

23. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
  24. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Mmmmmm, chocolate-covered Jedi! My favourite!

25. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    Feedback? Someone's reading this? And replying??? Woo-hoo! Yay!!!

Okay, we're just waiting for JKOW to write the rest of Meri's dare...

- Rani

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.