main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The continuing USJS Truth or Dare thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, May 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juwannajedi

juwannajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    More more more. There must be more, or I shall die waiting....

2. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    C'mon, JOWK, or you'll have hoards beating down your door with torches and pitchforks!

3. Kresa Rei'de

Kresa Rei'de Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 1999
    Mmmmm, chocolate covered Jedi. Now there's a nice image . . .

Please, keep going!!

4. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    After much brainstorming and scheming with Rani, here is the post Enjoy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, everyone understand what they are to do?" Meri asked the group.

Sifa nodded. "Scream. Got it." Meri had already placed the commlink back where she had found it so her Master wouldn't get suspicious.

Ane rolled his eyes. "Remind me not to stand next to Sifa when this all
    starts happening...." Obi-Wan chuckled and earned a glare from Sifa.

They were all sitting in a circle again waiting for Meri's Master to
    show up all dirty. "I wonder how long this is going to take them?" Cali
    said, a grin on her face.

Meri shook her head. "I don't know, but if anyone can do this it's
    Rani."

Just then the door opened and Alex stepped in. Every head in the circle
    turned to look at him. Meri was the first to break the silence.

"Master I thought you told me food fighting wasn't proper." She said this with the barest hint of a smile on her face. She eyed the lighter brown chocolate pudding covering his midnight black hair with undisguised amusement.

He narrowed his eyes and frowned. "I wasn't in a food fight. This is Rani's and T'lor's fault. They were fighting over the pudding."

Meri nodded. "Oh. I see." In fact she saw quite well.

"Don't mind me, continue with your game. I'm just going to hop in the shower and rinse this pudding off." He muttered, as he walked by the small group quickly.

As soon as he had clicked the bathroom door shut everyone broke out into quiet giggles. Meri stood and with a large grin on her face retrieved the pink flimsy thing from underneath the couch pillow. She turned back
    to the group, the pink thing hanging from one hand. "Obi-Wan you better take your place." Obi-Wan nodded and bounded up from his place next to Cali, then headed for the small room off the kitchen.

Kit bounced as she sat on the floor. "Hey Meri, I'll pay you five credits to let me go in and switch his clothes with that." She pointed at the pink thing, a mischievous grin on her face.

Meri clutched the pink thing harder. "Ohhh no. This is MY dare, and I'm completing it all the way."

Sifa sighed dreamily. "Oh, I just bet you are. I'll pay you ten credits if you'll let me do it." she said earnestly.

"Hey!" Kit shrieked. "That's no fair! Fine, twenty credits then Meri."

Meri shook her head laughing. "NO. You guys are horrible. This is my dare, not yours. Now be quiet. I'm fixing to go in."

Sifa sat forward. "Fine, but we want details." Meri only giggled in
    answer. As she placed her hand on the doorknob her heart fluttered in
    excitement. If she got caught she would die from embarrassment. Taking a deep breath she turned the knob, keeping her shields tightly in place so as to avoid detection.

As she opened the door, steam poured out. Quickly she slipped in and softly shut the door behind her. She leaned up against it and froze, hoping he hadn't heard her. She gulped hard.

There, through the steam floating in the air and the haze of the privacy glass, she could just make out the outline of Alex in the shower. Ohhh Force.... she thought faintly.

She tore her eyes away and quickly headed towards the counter where his fresh tunic was lying. With her back to the shower, she quickly exchanged his tunics with the flimsy pink bathrobe.

"If I could tell you why..." a soft voice sang. Meri froze. He was singing??! She half-turned and listened.

"The first time I saw her I could touch the sky I turned to stone...I could not speak
    She had the ability to make me weak..."

She blushed furiously. Not only is he singing in the shower, but
    he's GOOD, not to mention the song is...well...it's... Her thoughts
    came to an abrupt halt again as he continued.

"It's just a matter of time.
    Let's forever...be together
    It's just a matter of time..."

She flushed again and grabbed his clothes up, then slipped quietly to the door. Opening it she darted out and closed it behind her only to be greeted by all the girls staring at her flushed face. Impatiently Meri pushed away her hair, which in response to the humidity had curled
    around her face even

5. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Classic!!!

6. Kresa Rei'de

Kresa Rei'de Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 1999
    ::gasp, gasp:: Oh, oh, No, really, I'm still breathing, honest!

That was hysterical!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!

7. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    ROTFLMAO!

8. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    OH, gosh, can't breathe...laughing way too hard.

Classicly COOOOOOL!

Kithera

9. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    ROTFLMHO!!! I'll be laughing the entire time I clean the bathroom this evening. Priceless!

-K'Tai

10. juwannajedi

juwannajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    THAT WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!

11. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Priceless, just priceless!!!

12. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Rani high-fives JKOW...

See? I told you they'd like it!

up to the top!

- Rani

13. Derisa Ollamhin

Derisa Ollamhin Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2000
    Rani, you evil WENCH! That was solid. I confess I was wondering how anyone could get a Jedi Master into a negligee... willingly!

Way to go guys! And remind me NEVER to play Truth or Dare with ANY of you!

Kaline Feis

14. Jedi_Daphne

Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2000
    Since everyone seems to be either experiencing a mental block, or else too busy to post, I thought I would throw this out there.
    ------------------------------

Kirstan looked around the Master's Lounge. Apparently her reputation had preceded her. Everyone was suddenly finding something interesting to look at on the floor, on the wall, or on their hands.

Too chicken to even make eye contact? By the Force waht has Qui-Gon told them!

"Alright, since no one seems to want to admit it's their turn to choose, I choose all of you."

"WHAT?!"

"Can she do that?"

"I'm going to hide now."

"Quiet! Remember, Jedi are not afraid." Smiling wickedly, Kirstan looked around the room. "I think we're all old enough to remember the old tradition of 'saluting the fleet'."

At that, everyone in the room blushed a bright crimson. They did indeed remember the days when it was considered sport to streak across the Temple roof while the Fleet was on manuevers. It would probably still be a tradition among the padawans today if the pilot hadn't crashed.

"I dare you all to get some of the padawans to revive the tradition tonight. I think you can catch them playing truth or dare."

Seeing the hesitation on their faces, she added, "Anyone that can't convince someone, well, let's just say my holo collection stretches back quite a ways."

Seeing the grimaces flash around the room, she reminded herself of the advantages that come with being completely shameless.

"Come on. Get moving."

Using the Force, she gave the players a gentle puch out the room and towards Master Arieh's quarters.

I can't wait to see how they manage to convince anyone to do this. How did we ever decide to do it in the first place? Tradition? Shaking her head Kirstan reminded them, //They have to be willing... no orders or bribery.//

She smiled as they grumbled back at her.

15. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Streaking nakedacross the Temple roof? Willingly? No bribery? (What, no chocolate?) How in the name of the Chancellor's underwear are any of the Masters going to be able to convince any of the Padawans to do that?

16. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Can't wait to see this one!!!

17. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    Uppers~~

Kithera

18. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Qui-Gon watched as his former apprentice tried to control the smug expression on her face.

Turning to the cluster of Master's gathered outside he lowered his voice.

"Now we can't use threats and bribery, but she didn't say a thing about diception."

"That's true."

"How else would we do it?"

"Ask nicely?"

"Shhhhhh." An-Paj's eyes took on a serious look. "I have a plan."

Quickly dividing up, sent Qui-Gon and Mace towards Master Arieh's quarters while the others went up to the roof to prepare. He, himself, headed towards the infirmary. At least I have the supplies on hand.

------------------

I don't want to mess with anyone's characters and upset anyone, so if you don't want your character streaking across the roof, please write them out of the room before Qui-Gon and Mace show up. I'll try to post the rest of the dare tomorrow night.

19. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    Deception. All the Masters were standing in a secluded in a more protected part of the roof. They had decided they would deceive the Padawans to make them go streaking across the roof, but how? Then Ken came up with an idea, "Isn't today the tenth annivery of our last run?"

The other Masters nodded, remembering. How could they have forgotten? It had been a memorable day. Still, they didn't see what Ken was pointing to.

"I have a plan. The mob should be coming up here in a little while. Start rigging the place with cameras," he told them.

"Cameras?" asked An-Paj, skeptical. He wondered if the Padawans would ever forgive him. They didn't like him much now, but after...

"Cameras," Ken confirmed.

The Masters set to work.

Knock. Knock. "Open up! It's me, Ken!" called a voice.

Everyone turned to Obi-Wan. "Why me?" he asked.

"Because we don't want to get up," they answered.

Grudgingly, he walked towards the door. Why was he the one who was going to have to explain to Ken what on Coruscant was going on. He was most probably coming to ask Ieron why she never paraded tunic-less in front of him. He grinned. He opened the door and, before she could open his mouth, he burst out angrily, "Don't you young Padawans have any respect for tradition? People go through all sorts of troubles to set up nice precedents, and then Generation Whatever comes along and messes them all up! What do you think you're doing?"

Obi-Wan looked at him, confused. A few of the others had come to witness this. They all had the same question on their minds. What the Sith was he talking about?

"Today marks the 10th Anniversary that the Pilot's Ritual was not fulfilled. Ten years! It used to happen weekly, but you kids have let it fall into disrepair. If you kids were half as wild as your Truth or Dare games pretend, you would look it up and accomplish it," he finished. He left.

Obi-Wan looked around and grinned. "Well, I don't care about the order we had going here or anything, all I know is that I dare you all to do this. It sounds good." He grinned. The way Ken had finished that... It sounded great.

Unfortunately, the rest had also picked that up and they didn't seem ready to let him get off easily. Then again, they did look interested, so there was always hope. Finally, Ieron spoke, "I personally think this sounds like a great idea, but no one'll luck this one out. I think we should all sign a pact guaranteeing that we won't back out if this dare is as great as it sounds."

Most people agreed and within minutes everyone had signed the pact. They headed down to the library. Sifa sat down at the console and brought up the news for that day ten years ago. She found the one that seemed likely and suddenly she realized she had found it. Her eyes widened. She read it out for all to hear, "Today a pilot crashed near the Jedi Temple, distracted by some of the Padawans. As he flew by, they streaked across the roof undressed. He was apparently too absorbed in their 'Pilot's Ritual' to pay attention to his flying." A few of the people almost fainted. It couldn't be possible.

Ken was setting up cameras with the other Masters all over the place. He rigged them all to be radio-controlled by his datapad to which he had set a transmitter. He grinned. The MPYKAFSPC Enquirer was going to have a field day. And that wasn't even thinking about the Masters' Star.

[This message has been edited by Kenobi Maul (edited 06-10-2000).]

20. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Okay this happens before Ken's post.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meri had just sat down with the others in the room when Alex stormed out of his bedroom, a scowl on his face. He walked past the small group without even a glance in their direction. Over their bond, all Meri felt was a coolness.
    Everyone remained quiet until he had slammed the front door behind him.

Meri turned back around and glanced at her
    hands. A stab of guilt struck her. Perhaps she had gone a little to far.

She stood slowly. "Guys, I think I better go talk to him. Do you mind waiting?"

Obi-Wan shook his head. "No, go ahead Meri. I understand. Besides, that just means I get to wait longer for whatever humiliating thing your going to do to me next."

She grinned feebly and hurried out of the quarters. Maybe if she rushed she could find him before he reached Rani and T'lor. For that is where she knew he must be heading.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Okay Meri is out of the way for a bit

[This message has been edited by JediKnight-Obi-Wan (edited 06-11-2000).]

21. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Don't feel bad JKOW, I'm not sure what my next post will be now that they've all moved to the library and been clued in to what's going on... *confused look*

22. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    Sorry! I didn't mean to mess up other peoples' posts. I can edit it out, if you think yours is better (which it probably is).

23. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Jedi_Daphne I think he was referring to the streaking thing being a history thing.

I had a post all written up but I didn't get it sent fast enough. I didn't know I only had an hour to write Meri out of it. I hadn't been online until just now either.

But in your next post do you think you could somehow write Meri OUT of the streaking naked across the roof???? I would really appreciate it.

I think Meri would draw the line at dares with undressing fully.

24. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    Meri could chicken out, but what would Obi-Wan say? Ooooooh! I have a good idea! Could you AIM me? If I remember, you have AIM. If not, could you e-mail me?

25. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    I know, but now I'm trying to figure out what to do with the master's dare since it looks like Kenobi Maul is going to have them all going to do it on their own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.