main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The continuing USJS Truth or Dare thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, May 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    Sorry, it's just that Ken got there first. Again, I reiterate: if you want it gone, it'll go.

2. Jedi_Daphne

Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2000
    You don't have to edit. I just don't know what to do with the master's part of the story now. It's tough to be devious when the other team has all the information.

So you can write that part of the dare since I take it you have something planned out. I will be trying to figure out the

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Ken got there first

line.

3. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Uppers!

I don't think I want to know the page this was on, so I'll just send it higher.

4. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    *laughs* Of course Ieron would be the instigator! That really sounds like something I'd walk myself into.

5. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Ieron looked over Sifa?s shoulder at the console. Her stance was grim, her hands clenched behind her back, and she had a determined look on her face. ?Well, fellow padawans, this is the moment. Are you Jedi of your word or not?? she inquired quietly.

?You can?t honestly be considering it!? Obi-Wan cried, gesturing at the screen. ?Do you have any idea what Qui-Gon would do to me??

She turned her green eyes on him. ?Tobias is the same way. But we signed that pact, and I intend to uphold it,? she said firmly. ?Besides, it?s late at night. The likelihood of that? she gestured at the screen ?occurring again is rare. It?s too dark out.? Ieron drew a deep breath, trying to encourage herself to do what she had claimed she would. ?I?m going to do it,? she said resolutely, ?because I said I would. Anyone else who feels the same can come with me to the roof.? With that, she turned on her heel and disappeared.

Obi-Wan stood next to her by the door, a fierce wind whipping around them. ?You?re sure you want to do this?? he asked, the sound of his voice disappearing into the wind.

Not really, her mind quipped before she could stifled it. Ieron shifted on her feet nervously, pulling her out robe tighter for warmth. Maybe this hadn?t been such a bright idea. The other padawans shuffled nervously, either afraid that she would actually do it, or that they would be obligated to follow when she did. ?Yeah, I?m sure,? came the reply, also drowned in the wind.

Resolutely, she plopped on the ground, pulling off her boots and tugging at her leggings. Folding them neatly, she tugged her dark, outer robe tight, hiding herself, then removed her utility belt. She added it to the pile. Sucking in air nervously, she pulled off her two tunics, one over and the other under. The only thing left on was her robe.

Ieron turned to Obi-Wan suddenly, her green eyes searching his intense blue in the darkness. ?You?ll have this robe ready for me the moment I finish my circuit, right?? she asked, her misgivings betrayed by her tone.

?Of course,? he replied, surprised.

?All right,? she said, her normal confidence returning. She eyed the first bend of the roof boldly. ?I began this thing, so I?ll finish it. At least, for myself.? With that, she dropped her robe, bore her all, and took off as fast as her legs would carry her across the roof.

In what must have been record time, the circuit was finished in under two minutes. Ieron reappeared on the other side of the group, snatching her robe from Obi-Wan. She was redressed in less time, all the while gasping for air. Leaving her boots off, she looked at the rest of the group. ?Well?? she asked. ?We had a pact! Who?s next?? They all stared back, obviously trying to blend in to the crowd, avoiding her fiery eyes.

6. Kresa Rei'de

Kresa Rei'de Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 1999
    Nooooooo!!!!!!!! Not page 6!!! Please, don't let this die?!

7. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    I agree! Somebody post, please?

8. KKCDWheels@home.com

KKCDWheels@home.com Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2000
    I'm really having trouble with people getting confused about my fan film name. It's called Temptations of the Jedi, but everyone I told thought that the Jedi was the one tempting. Would Temptations of the Dark Side be better or should I get a whole new name?

9. lokmer

lokmer Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2000
    Seems straightforward enough to me. If someone doesn't get it, it might behoove them to go back and re-take grammar. I think it's a great title the way it is.
    -Lokmer

10. Saeed

Saeed Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 2000
    This reminds me of the old "Revenge Of The Jedi" becoming "Return Of The Jedi"...

But it was Vader who was supposed to be having his revenge on the Emperor, it wasn't a vengeance for Luke... Still, 'Return' worked for that film, but I wouldn't change 'Temptations of The Jedi' - It's a good title.

...Change your friends instead. (just kidding!)

Saeed TTC

11. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Alright, I have two requests.

Kenobi Maul, could you please edit the Masters off the roof?

Jane Jinn, please write in your idea and I'll take it from there.

12. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Coming right up! Well, all right, in the next four hours.

13. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Sorry!

[This message has been edited by Jane Jinn (edited 06-22-2000).]

14. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Hope you can do something with this, Jedi Daphne! If not, tell me and I will edit it to-morrow!

Jane stared, open-mouthed, as Ieron bared her all and began to race around the Temple roof, the wind whipping her hair. Suddenly, she couldn't believe she'd actually signed that pact, committing herself to not backing down...if this dare was as great as it sounded. It wasn't, at least not to Jane.

Somehow, reading the article over Sifa's shoulder, Jane had imagined an entire group of naked Padawans, running around the roof together, laughing at the sheer insanity of it all, the experience bringing them closer together in friendship or at least comradery. Making the circuit one at a time just didn't sound great at all. No, Jane thought, she'd be perfectly justified in backing out. Anyway, she thought, it was getting late, and she had promised to bring the stuffed Bantha back to Mistress Worsa that evening. She'd better get going before curfew.

Sidling away from the group, Jane was pleased to see that no one noticed her movements. They were all straining to watch the pale figure come around the second corner, no doubt waiting anxiously to see the full front view that would be visible as soon as Ieron cleared the next corner. Opening the door as quietly as she could, Jane slipped inside and headed for the lift.

There was only one problem with returning the stuffed Bantha. It was still inside Meri's apartment, and both Meri and Master Arieh were outside somewhere. Jane frowned. She'd had enough of fruitlessly crawling around in ventilation shafts for one evening. No, she'd just have to find one or both of them, and ask them to let her in again. Hmmm. Master Arieh had been at the cafeteria before. Perhaps he'd gone back there. She'd take a look, as soon as the lift came.

When was the lift going to come? She knew it probably had to make many stops before reaching the roof, as the Temple was also busy in the evenings, but did it really have to take so long? Behind her, the door to the roof opened, and Jane jumped guiltily, relaxing only slightly when she saw that it was Sifa, with Kithera behind her.

"You too?"Sifa asked.

"What?"Jane asked.

"Running away instead of running free?"Kithera asked.

Jane frowned."I wouldn't have minded so much if we were all together, but not like this."

"Yeah, it's different when everybody does it,"Sifa nodded."But I didn't like the idea of being the only one, with everybody else staring at me."

"Exactly,"Jane nodded.

"Master Zahalin was sent to a nudist planet once,"Kithera reminisced. Both girls turned to look at her, having been unaware that there were such places in the universe, and waiting anxiously despite themselves to hear more. She gave a rueful smile."She left me here. She said I was too young, that I would jeopardize the mission by staring inappropriately."

"How old were you?"Jane asked.

"Oh, thirteen, fourteen, something like that. I sulked for a week, but now that I'm older, I don't think I missed all that much, to tell the truth."

"Where did she hang her lightsaber?"Sifa giggled.

"Funny, that's the first thing I asked her when she got home. She said she was allowed to wear her utility belt because it didn't conceal anything,"Kithera giggled back.

The lift came then, and opened up to reveal several of the masters, including Qui-Gon and An-Paj, and Jane stepped back in sheer surprise. Had they heard of the stunt somehow, and were they coming to drag their Padawans home by their braids? She felt suddenly very relieved that she was no longer on the roof and could not, therefore, be counted as guilty. She certainly hadn't done anything to feel guilty about!

"Going somewhere, Jane?"Qui-Gon asked, his eyebrows raised in amusement.

"I just remembered that I have to return something to Mistress Worsa before curfew, master,"she replied.

"Oh, what?"

"Her stuffed Bantha. That reminds me, have you seen Master Arieh anywhere? It's in his apartment and I need to get back in to get it."

"I haven't seen him very recently, no."

Jane was chagrined to see tha

15. Crunchacca

Crunchacca Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2000
    I say go with it, after all it is your film. Nobody liked the name Phantom Menace when it came out. I can remember a lot of people that didn't get it, and sadly a lot of people who didn't get it even after watching the film. Now I know after saying this a lot of you reading this will rebute by saying "well I liked the name the whole time", but we all know you are lying no matter what you say...

But if you feel that Temptations of the Jedi sums up the atmosphere of your story then go with it. If not, go back and read your story, the force will be with you...always

16. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Disclaimer: This post is made under the assumption that Kenobi Maul will edit his post. Meaning no cameras, no masters on the roof, ect (that first part that was added).

------------------------------------

Overhearing Knight Maol talking to the small gang of padawans, Qui-Gon and Mace halted and did an abrupt about face.

//Sith! How do we get everyone to do it if he tells them about it?//

//I don't know Jinn. Who knew he'd beat us to it?//

//Do you think he overheard the dare?//

//Let's hope not. We'll just have to hope the plan takes care of anyone who's... reluctant.//

-----------------------

An-Paj kicked the supply room door open, grunting under the stack of supplies in his arms. Commandering a table, he began to mix the exotic concoction with skill.

I hope the others have the buckets ready on the roof.

Finishing, the healer tucked the small bottles of potion into the folds of his robes before entering the hall. It wouldn't do for me to be seen.

Peering into the hallway, An-Paj glanced left. The blow from behind came suddenly. Looking up from his new spot on the floor, the healer growled. "Can't you two watch where you're going?"

"Can't you stop lurking about?"

"Come now. At least we're all together, and I assume ready to go?"

Gesturing towards the green solution concealed withing the his robe, An-Paj nodded. Quickly the two master's filled him in on their unexpected change of plans.

"... so they're already on the roof?"

"Right. It might make it a bit harder, but...."

"We'll just have to enlist some help with shielding."

"Yoda? He'd kill us."

"No. Kirstan. My padawan is good at *something* other than mischief."

------------------------

Mace took off through the building. Finding Kirstan was paramount. Quiet frankly, they were all going to be too busy to shield in the first place. The fact that only Obi-Wan had practice blocking her just made the choice easier.

It was her idea after all.

Finding her was easy. Typically, she was sprawled on the couch in the Master's Lounge while *they* carried out *her* prank. Somehow, she'd managed it even when they were the masters and she was the padawan. Correlians. I swear.

Convincing her that she wanted to help was much harder however. Promising her that her next mission would be to the senate did the trick though, and their chances of success were looking up.

Rounding the corner, Mace spied Jane coming down the stairs. Shooting a glance at Kirstan, he wondered what he was supposed to do. The answer was nothing. Kirstan had smiled warmly and *invited* the girl to come back up with them.

Jane, Mace decided, had yet to have a proper introduction to the master, and as such, obeyed. That will change later, won't it.

Joining Qui-Gon and An-Paj, Kirstan nodded at Kithera before leading the two padawans off. Opening the door, Jane braced herself for a reprimand. Surely that's what the masters were here for. They were just letting this master take care of it because.... well, she couldn't think of a reason, but there had to be one.

Obi-Wan was the first to glance back.

"Uh. Hi Kirsti."

A hard glare answered him.

"Oh, um.. Master Lien."

The cluster sent up a quiet prayer to the Force that Master Lien vanished before Ieron began her trip back.

Unbeknownst to them, Kirstan was simply stalling, and shielding, and the others took their places on the overhanging balcony.

//Ready?//

//In a minute.//

An-Paj poured some of the green goo into several small buckets and diluted it with water.

"Are you sure it won't hurt them?"

"It's perfectly safe. It only dissolves Tylaian fabric fibers."

"Jedi robes."

"Yes, one of the healer's confiscated it from several padawan's last year. I just copied the recipe."

//Kirstan, you may want to step back now.//

The master stepped back underneath a small overhang, as the gang levitated the buckets over the heads of the youngsters.

//Let 'er rip!//

17. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Lwyn`nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 1999
    YAYY!!!! NEKID OBI!!! NEKID OBI!!!!

*glaces about*

*blushes like mad*

Err . . ummm . . . ah . . . *fidgets* . . . *waves hand in front of their eyes* "I said nothing."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>"How do I tell them that, because of the cryogenic freezing process, I have no interior monologue?"

18. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
  19. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Ieron finished getting dressed, except for her boots, and glanced fiercely around the group.

"Well? We had a pact! Who's next?"she challenged.

Jane tried to stay out of sight at the edge of the group, but with everybody shuffling around and looking at each other, she couldn't help catching a stray glance or two. She was just about to turn and slink back to the door when it happened. Liquid descended on all the teenagers from above, drenching each and every one of them from the top of their heads to the soles of their boots. Later, when Jane thought back on it, she was sure that the streams of liquid had actually moved back and forth a little where needed to ensure an even soaking.

"Arrrrggggghhhh!"she shrieked, protesting at the coldness of the water. Beside her, she could hear Obi-Wan's surprised,"What the Sith!" and similar screeches from the others. Looking around, Jane expected to see their clothing appear darker now that it was wet. It didn't. It glowed green for several moments, and then the glow disappeared, and the fabric with it.

Jane stared. Obi-Wan's muscular chest was no longer hidden under his robes, nor were his arms, his legs, or anything else. Cali was similarly naked, and so were Ane, Sifa, Kithera, and even Ieron--again. And so was she! She opened her mouth to scream in protest yet again, but Kirstan was suddenly there, putting one hand on Jane's bare shoulder and the other on Obi-Wan's."Well, don't just stand there, go on! Salute the Fleet!"

Laughing, she gave them both a little push, and Jane stumbled, then began to jog the circuit that Ieron had finished just moments ago. With a little jostling and maneuvering from Cali's side, the boys ended up in front and the girls raced along behind.

"Well, at least we all know now that the moons aren't made of green cheese,"Jane remarked as they came down the final lap.

"Oh, yeah!"Cali exclaimed.

"I'll say!"Kithera seconded.

"Enjoy the view, ladies, you'll only see it once in a blue moon!"Ane retorted.

"Woo-hoo!"Sifa howled in delight.

They reached the door and stopped, still laughing at the insanity of it all, and Jane glanced around automatically for her clothes. There weren't any. The smile faded from her face as she realised they really had dissolved--forever! Uh oh. Now it wasn't only the Fleet they'd be saluting to-night, it would be the rest of the Temple as well.

"Whatever that stuff was, it's sticky,"said Cali, rubbing at her arms.

It was sticky. It was starting to itch a little, too. Here, under the light by the door, Jane could also see that it had left a faint green shimmer on everybody's skin and hair.

"Good job, guys!"Kirstan called out, clapping loudly and stepping away from the door so that they could go in.

"I deserve a medal,"said Ieron."I did it twice."

"I think we can arrange that,"Kirstan laughed.

"The only thing I'm interested in arranging is a hot shower--and I get it first when we get home,"said Jane, staring pointedly at Obi-Wan's face.

"I'll race you for it,"he grinned, and took off running down the stairs.

"Come back here, you shower thief,"Jane shouted, racing after him.

[This message has been edited by Jane Jinn (edited 06-24-2000).]

20. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Ick, didn't see that one coming . . .

Twice?!? I think Ieron deserves a medal of valor or something . . .

21. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    LOL, Kirstan you're not supposed to give it away!!

22. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Jane and Obi racing naked through the Temple??? LMAO!!!!

All we need is the Chancellor to be in the Temple for some odd reason or other. Another point for Jane!!

23. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
  24. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Bumping this back up.

25. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Lwyn`nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 1999
    Ummm, who's turn is it?

On a side note, does everyone else agree with me? Not having italics or bold get REALLY annoying!

AACCKK!! I also found out that, going through old posts, they've trimmed them!! All the long ones are now halved!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.