main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The continuing USJS Truth or Dare thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, May 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

UP UP UP

just so meesa can find it...and so SOMEONE POSTS SOMETHING!!! Arrrgh!

aa :D

2. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Well right now everyone but Meri is running naked through the temple and heading for their showers.

I guess if yall want me to I can write a post with Meri talking to Alex and then during the talk they happen to see Obi-Wan and Jane run by al-natural. hehehe But are they going to reconviene at Meri's quarters? Or will it be finished?

We still need to get T'lor and Rani back.

3. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Lwyn`nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 1999
    JKOW ~ Might as well go ahead and post. I think people are just at a lost for a 'what to do next', so just take the ball and run with it! :)

*imagines a nakey Obi-Wan running down the halls* Ohhhhhhh yummmmmmm . . . :-O~

4. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Yeah, that sounds good. I really didn't know what to do. Does anybody remember who's turn it is?

5. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Um, nope. We could always write a little post where everybody trickles back to Meri's apartment and sits down again in a completely different order, and re-start the game from there.

6. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    A little more incentive to fan the flame of revenge on T'lor and Rani...:D
    ---------
    T'lor and Rani watched from their hiding spot just behind the door on the opposite side of the roof from where the others had started their run. T'lor's eyes were glued to the scene in front of her. "Did you see that?"

"T'lor, put your tongue back in your mouth."

"Why? Yours is hanging out too. When did the Brat and Ane start looking like THAT?!?"

"Don't know, don't care, just glad it happened." Rani patted the holocam at her side. "This will make a nice addition to the collection. Maybe I can trade Cali for a copy of the picture of the Brat in drag..."

"Maybe. You know, we should thank whoever was responsible for that little show and see if they can arrange a running of some of the Knights and Masters," T'lor commented as they headed back to the apartment to await the next round. "I can think of a couple I'd like to see..." She sent Rani a mental image of Alex, Trevor, Qui-Gon and Mace's backsides as they ran across the roof.

//T'lor!//

//What?//

7. Anakin's Angel

May 3, 2000

Bwahahahaha! That was too funny! Yes, all those nekkid Jedi would be just yummy...Qui, Alex and Mace...That would be nice....

I like the way T'lor and Rani 'discover' how grown up Darth Pigatils and Ane are. Hee hee!

8. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
  9. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Yummm . . . :p

Amidolee's brother comes over to computer and wakes her on the side of her head. "Hey!"

"Stop drooling all over the keyboard!"

Oh, right.

Yummm . . . :p~

10. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Okay, here is something I just threw together. Hope its okay. Tell me what you think!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meri hurried down the Temple's hall searching for her Master. He couldn't have gone far. She turned a corner and saw him up ahead.
    "Master! Wait."

Alex turned to face her his face void of emotion. He waited calmly while she closed the gap between them. He really shouldn't be angry with her. He had after all placed a comlink in his room so he could listen in on his Padawan and her friends. He supposed he deserved some of what he got, though she didn't need to know that. His eyes softened as he saw the apprehensive look on her face.

She came to a stop in front of him and then searched his eyes. "I'm sorry Master if I angered you."

"It's okay Padawan. I know you and your friends were just having fun. But don't pull a stunt like that again. And I do NOT appreciate strange Padawans coming up and kissing me."

Meri smiled in relief thankful that he wasn't angry any more. A teasing grin replaced her previous worried look. "Who said I had anything to do with Sifa kissing you! You know she has a crush on you just like half the temple!"

Alex shook his head. He wanted to say "Including you." but they both felt more than a crush.

Instead he smiled and said "Very funny Padawan. But I KNOW you were behind it."

Meri was about to reply when shrieks and giggles echoed down the hall. Both Meri and Alex turned and Meri's mouth dropped in open shock.

Obi-Wan and Jane were running down the hall stark naked covered only in parts with some slimy goo.

"Ohhh my force...." Meri trailed off too surprised to finish. Obi-Wan and Jane collided with each other in front of their apartment, both trying to key in the code to the door at the same time.

Suddenly they stopped their scuffle and looked up.
    Meri glanced at Obi-Wan and an impish grin started spreading across her face as her eyebrow rose near her hairline. "Why Obi-Wan, I didn't know you had a birthmark there. So do I." she said coyly.

He blanched and tried to cover himself.

Suddenly a firm hand clamped over her eyes.

"HEY!" She exclaimed loudly.

"That is NOT something you should see Padawan." Alex shot an unreadable look at Obi-Wan and then noticed Jane who was trying to hide behind him, blushing furiously.
    He grabbed his apprentice and turned around and started leading her away, a hand still over her eyes.

"Aww your no fun Master."
    Obi-Wan heard Meri say as the tall Knight led her away down the hall. He heard Alex mumble something in response but couldn't make it out. Behind him the door to the apartment swished open and Jane raced inside with a squeal of triumph.

"Noooo!" Obi-Wan howled and then raced after her. He would have to explain things to Master Arieh after his shower. For some reason Obi-Wan ALWAYS found himself in the most embarrassing situations when Alex Arieh was present.

There was that time when he had tackled Meri and sat on her and pinned her wrist to the floor. Master Arieh had come in just as Obi-Wan had suggested something he soon wished he hadn't.

The door to the bathroom slammed shut in his face and Obi-Wan groaned.
    "Aww sith!"
    Clamping his arms around himself he headed to his bedroom and wrapped one of his old robes around himself then took up his position outside the bathroom door.

"If you aren't out of there in five minutes I'm going to break down the door!" he yelled, then rested his forehead on the door and sighed heavily.

11. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    *laughs* Well, that was impressive, for just having thrown it together. Now what? Who's the next padawan to be seen with the full moon INSIDE the Temple?

12. Anakin's Angel

May 3, 2000

UP UP UP

13. SithAbigail

SithAbigail Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2000
  14. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    hehehe, that was GREAT JKOW!!!! :)

15. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Uh.... you don't want to know what page this was on.... is it dead?

16. Anakin's Angel

May 3, 2000

NOOOOO! Don't die! Please!!!

17. Daphne

Daphne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2000
    Hmmmm. Can't let this die, can we?
    ----------------------------------

The Master's were still rolling with laughter as they made their way through the Temple. Even An-Paj had to admit Kirsten's jokes *were* rather fun, if they weren't directed against the healer's that was.

Sensing a rather annoyed Yoda pacing inside the Master's Lounge, they slammed to a halt outside the door. "Now what?" was asked, although by who was uncertain.

"Do you think the game will reconvene?"

"Who knows, but I know *my* padawan won't want to stay home."

Conferring quietly, the master's headed down the hall. Reaching Master Arieah's quarters, they set up camp. Shielding themselves, they awaited the arrival of their padawans. They didn't have long to wait.

Jane and Obi-Wan rounded the corner first. They wished they hadn't. The arguement about who used more water and why didn't Obi-Wan just use the sonic stopped mid sentence as they saw the masters sitting on the floor. Turning to leave, they saw Qui-Gon blocking their path.

"I.. Uh.. Master, isn't it a bit late for you to be out?"

Jane blushed to the roots of her hair thanking the force that all these people hadn't been outside *their* door. "Yeah, what he said?"

Staring down at them, Qui-Gon crossed his arms across his chest and chuckled. "You're not in trouble. It has come to our attention that you have a game of truth or dare going on."

"Uh, yeah, we do, Master."

"Then seeing how it's only 3 standard, we thought we could join in. A nice friendly master/padawan game of truth or dare."

Jane piped up quickly. "But don't you have you're own game to worry about?" She wished she hadn't said anything, when a voice spoke behind her.

"Yeah, but we can't top getting the padawans to streak."

Seeing Cali and Kithera meeting a similar fate at the other end of the hallway, Obi-Wan and Jane nodded.

Soon enough the masters and padawans were gathered 'round Alex's living room. *He* was professing that the shower was just too much, and had taken to hiding out in his room. The rest seemed to be game for a bit more game.

----------------------------

I thought if anyone wanted to continue, we could go with just writing truth or dares between the padawans and masters or any combination thereof.

18. Daphne

Daphne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2000
    Come on!

We can keep it alive!

19. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    I got a sudden urge to up this in case anyone wanted to keep it going.....well I can always try can't I?

Kithera

20. Jedi Master Mara Jade

Jedi Master Mara Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 1999
    Thanks for sending this up again, Kit', I've been wanting to read it.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH! You people are *hilarious*! Just read both threads straight through, and I love it! Awesome!

If anyone would start it up again, that would be awesome. 'Course, I can't write in it, and neither can a couple other people, but it's just a fun thread to read. I hope you people remember it! =D

Either way, great job! I was just laughing for like an hour straight. Wow! ::catches her breath::

Maybe if someone figures out the seating arrangements, it would work? I mean, if they have all new people, no one knows when to go or anything...get an agenda type thing going. But whatever. Thanks for the laughs!

=) JMMJ

21. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Lets up this, I needed to read something from the old days that reminds me of how much fun this used to be.

22. Angel_of_Naboo

Angel_of_Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2000
    OH MY GOSH!!!! This hilarious!!!!! Nekkid Obi.... I wish I could see that!!!! hehe... Keep it up!

23. Lwyn'nya Kenobi

Lwyn'nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 1999
    WE CAN'T LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!

The Masters have just joined the Padawans for Truth or Dare. Imagine the fun we could have! Master and Padawan pairs having to do outrageous and hilarious stunts! Imagine what kind of truths you could bleed out of willing Jedi Masters?

It's the last thread where the origional Friends were still all together and having a blast. Let's build on this! :)

24. Angel_of_Naboo

Angel_of_Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2000
  25. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    Up! Please everyone, start writing again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.