main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit The Continuity Snarl Celebration thread

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Charlemagne19, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I haven't read the whole thread, but here are mine:

I prefer the Nightsisters in TCW to the Nightsisters in Courtship of Princess Leia, which was a horrible book all around. The Nightsisters in TCW are shown to be badass and shown to use the Force combined with classic sorcery in a way that I found interesting and cool. And I liked that Ventress was one of them; I'm not opposed to her back story in the comics but her story in the Nightsisters arc in TCW was good IMO.

The "New Mandalorians": I liked them initially when Satine showed some backbone, didn't like them much by Season 5. I do think it makes sense that not all Mandalorians would be warriors though.

Anakin getting knighted early: I wasn't opposed to his story in Jedi Trial in which he had to earn his knighthood, but soldiers getting promoted early in wartime was common so it works for me.

DigitalMessiah likes this.
  2. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    The Noghri!
    They are one of those races in SW that has been more or less given a new interpretation by every artist that is drawing them, and I was wondering which interpretation do people like the most?
    from the Thrawn trilogy RPG
    [​IMG][​IMG]

From the Heir to the Empire comics
    [​IMG][​IMG]

From the Dark Force Rising comics
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

From the The Last Command comics
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

From every were else
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Personally I prefer Dark Force Rising comics interpretation
    Also I am surprised that there were no images of Noghri from The Essential Guide to Alien Species book

CaptainPeabody likes this.
  3. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    So how do you see the myke?

4. The_Four_Dot_Elipsis

The_Four_Dot_Elipsis Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 3, 2005
    His tactical nous is at the very least suggested in his true introduction on Hypori. He's routed a force led by no less than, what, 6 Jedi on his Pat Malone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.