main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Core Systems?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by ExarKunPJ, Apr 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExarKunPJ

ExarKunPJ Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2005
    I've been wondering for a while what is in the core systems?

In all the films and all the books the core systems are only mentioned but what is actaully there?

Systems obviosly, but does the republic exist there and what race come from 'within'?

I know that after defeat of the Empire that the remenant run off to the core and have terrotorail battles but what other than that?

2. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    The 'Core Systems' refers to the area called the Galactic Core. It's pretty much the centre of civilisation- Coruscant is there, and several other major planets.

The 'Deep Core' is different. It's got very densely packed stars, so it's hard to navigate. There are secret Imperial bases and the Emperor's personal retreat. That's where the Empire retreated to. The Rebellion/Republic never knew much about it.

3. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    I'm not sure how accurate this is, but I found of the Galaxy a while back... hope it helps

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/TheCosmicCastaway/galaxymap.jpg]

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    For more Information on the Core Worlds check out at your local bookstore or library the following book: Coruscant and the Core Worlds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.