main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Cosmological Mythos

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ActRaiser, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ActRaiser

ActRaiser Jedi Master star 1

May 11, 2008
    Valkrath the Sublime ruled the universe for countless millenia with little or no contest. Then came Volkath, the Dark Master. Valkrath and Volkath battled eachother for thousands of years tyring to out do eachother, creating the other gods in the process. After they had slain eachother and turned into spirit form, the younger gods had fully formed. This world is formless, make one your own.

::Selaniel sat on her great throne of power in contemplation. She lacked the ability to create a very sizable piece of land on the new world for her servants. She had decided that it would be best if she made them a home in her Highest Palace, Savriel. In the Palace of Savriel the first elf would be born in the garden. Daralamanim, and nearly at the same time many others. In the vast Garden of Savriel there would be the first generation of elves.::

::Soon before that Selaniel had decided the world's magical energy needed form. She had cast a great spell, bringing life to the dead mana, invigorating the ether and stimulating the ectoplasm that was the current world, making it habitable for magical creatures.::

::As the god of Fate, Selaniel had built the world's first Temple by order of the Supreme One Valkrath., Temple of the gods, dedicated to a cosmic balance between the spirits, stood in the center of the vast, unformed world. Meanwhile, the other gods
    planned and plotted their own agendas and goals, some working for the common good and others working only for themselves. The lesser spirits and gods of good would work for the redemption of the evil gods, thus setting the balance of the Cosmos at ease.::

OOC: We play as powerful beings like the Prophets or as the Q in the Star Trek series. The only difference is that these beings have a focus of energy they have to concentrate on to pull their power from, called a domain. These "gods" as mortals may call them, are not divine, but extremely powerful. Player characters may choose up to three domains.... There was a game here I couldn't find, of a mythological role play, so I decided to start one up. I understand that the holidays are rapidly approaching so I will be lenient(and maybe even absent) as GM for posting rules... but generally attempt to post once a day... PM me your divine profile. The player character is a creature known as a "Divinus".

Character Creation:
    Name:
    Domains:(the focus of the Divinus'es energy. Choose Three)
    Titles:
    Artifacts: (A powerful object which strengthen's the Divinus... What is this artifact? What does it do?
    Avatar: (A solid, powerful receptacle of the god's power and strength. It cannot manifest at the full power of the god's, who exist in the Astral Seas, in their Divinus Realms.)
    Manifestation: (Much weaker versions of the Avatars... these are as weak to avatars as avatars are to the real Divinus.)
    Doctrine/Personality go here:

I will return with a list of optional domains for players here.

Rules:
    1. No permanent deaths.
    2. Respect all and obey the Terms of Service for the Board.
    3. Keep language to a minimum.

2. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    Place holder for Domain List:
    The Divinus with a major domain finds the major domain to be what most personifies him.

Major domains:
    Magic
    Fertility
    Wild Nature
    Life
    Death
    Order
    Chaos
    Wisdom
    Knowledge
    Creation
    Destructions

Secondary domains:
    Psionics
    War
    Strength
    Plants
    Mountains
    Sky
    Earth
    Fire
    Sun
    Moon
    Water
    Wind
    Community
    Wealth
    Professions(any specific profession)
    Animals

PM me with something else on the list if you want something else.

3. Sith_King

Sith_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2008
    Didn't you have one of these already?

4. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    THis is either a different one, or I forgot to delete the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.