main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Cost--a story about a smuggler--OC's

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Mandalorethe1st, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandalorethe1st

Mandalorethe1st Jedi Youngling

Oct 7, 2010
    ENCRYPTION CRESH
    CAVIATS-HIGHEST LEVEL
    DECRYPTION CODE SPRAX
    Action Report-Sector Command: Roach
    Subject-Troop Request
    Reason-major losses to 1 platoon, Dorn company, 3 battalion.
    AAR
    1 platoon recently lost a majority of its troopers in a raid. Details to follow, please advise, the troops are needed as soon as possible to complete the mission originally assigned?
    Kale Teff pilots his of his battered YT-1300 freighter on final approach to a small and shady spaceport on the outskirts of Maragon city the largest and the capitol of Garweilla. His freighter was one of the most common and widely used in the galaxy. It was made over 50 years ago by Corellian Engineering Corporation. It is far different now than when it came off the assembly line. It had two dual laser cannons centrally on its dorsal and ventral surfaces. Now it carried a load of top quality Nerf steaks on its way to Garwillia. Besides the steaks, which he had picked up in the Corellian System, Teff had a far more nefarious cargo. A load of highly illegal Glistrim spice is in his hidden holds, and in fact he had several kilos, with a street value of several million imperial credits. Zyras the Hutt, the person who hired him for this run was going to give him several thousand credits for the run. For some reason this didn?t feel right.
    One Week Ago¬¬¬¬¬¬
    Caster Syrus was going about his business cleaning the halls of Zyras? mansion. Cleaning outside the communications room a week ago, he is rudely shoved out of the way when a message is brought out.
    ?Excuse me? says the man holding a durasheet.
    ?Your excused? says Syrus as the durasheet falls to the ground. Picking it up, Syrus reads ?Teff-Sheotha-100kg hi-grade?. What the man holing the durasheet did not know was that Caster Syrus is a police informant.
    3 days later
    Zane Straden left his personal land speeder at the side of the road near Sheotha space port. He felt naked deprived of his storm trooper armor, or at least his captain?s uniform and code cylinders. He did, however, have a DL-44 blaster pistol concealed inside his jacket. He didn?t expect to use it, but it would give him an edge in ?negotiations? with the spaceport owner. If his years at Cadia had taught him something, it was to always be prepared. Zane was dressed in dark blue durapoly pants and a light shirt, under which was an armorweave light vest that might stop a blaster. Over that was his Corellian leather jacket. He activates the door and walks in.
    ?Can I help you? an old, stooped, wispy haired man says.
    ?Yes,? says Zane, ?as a matter of fact you can.? Zane pulls his blaster from under his jacket. ?Don?t take the flechett launcher out from there,? he says evenly. ?Now pay attention and don?t do something stupid and I won?t shoot you. In a couple of days, there will be a man by the name of Teff, and he will want to park his ship here. Ask if he needs supplies, and he will say yes. Then tell him that he has leaking hydraulic fluid and that he must leave and his ship will be fixed by the next morning. If you do all of that I will give you 1,000 credits, 500 now, and 500 if you tell him what I told you to say, or I can put a blaster round though your brain bucket.?
    ?Ok, I do what you say,? the man says.
    Zane puts a cloth bag on the counter and leaves.
    Four days later
    Kale Teff walks into the small office of Sheotha space port. He walks up to the old man at the counter. ?How are you doing? I need supplies for my ship.?
    ?What your name shoji?? asks the old man?
    ?Teff, Kale Teff?
    The old man seemed to be taken back a little, as if a switch had been thrown. But he recovered from it so fast it would take a politician to notice, and a politician Teff was not, just a tired freighter pilot. ?Ok, you want just normal rations right??
    ?Yes, they will be fine? said Teff.
    The old man picked up two large boxes of rations and brought them into the ship. ?It smells like Hydraulic fluid in here, the same kid as CEC uses and it can be toxic.?
    ?That bad?
    ?Yes, I suggest that you sleep somewhere else tonight, and I will have the

2. redder

redder Jedi Youngling

Jan 13, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.