main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Courtship of Jagged Fel (a post-NJO collaboration): Complete, Author replies, Sept 16th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TKeira_Lex, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJainaSoloFel

JediJainaSoloFel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2004
    I can't wait for the post on Wednesday! :)

UP!

2. Jaina_Solo_59

Jaina_Solo_59 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2004
    great post

i can't beleive i haven't responded yet the post has been up for 4 days

3. TKeira_Lex

TKeira_Lex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2004
    GOOD EVENING!

Wow! The reactions have been great to the second installment to our story. Thanks again for all your patience in the wake of hurricanes and babies ;)

LadyPadme: First post! Muwahahah!
    It?s the simple things that make us :D

One thing that's driving me crazy is that I keep forgetting this story picks up where the NJO left off. I keep expecting it to be part of TKL's series, so this whole thing about Jaina and Jag not being married really throws me.
    Hey we get confused too! Apparently other readers too who can?t keep the droids straight :p (*ducks from a Force slap from the gemela*)

Of COURSE Jaina should go with Jag on this mission. This mention of someone blonde and all is making me nervous...
    Of course she should but that would be too easy ? right?

JAGSGURL15: maybe Wyn...

Crosses fingers

Keep crossing them. Maybe your toes too [face_laugh] [face_devil]

LOL anyway i really enjoyed it and if Jaina doesnt except his offer i might have to bonk her over the head~!
    Heehee! I think lots want to bonk her in the head ? like all the females readers who would have said yes in a heartbeat [face_love]

Chimpo: Hmm it reminded me of one Legacy part. But then it was more ( Hehe which one you can guess )
    Somehow we knew you?d like that part [face_monkey]

Looks like you hit my weak point
    Oh so you like them blonde huh? [face_love]

DarthIshtar: Okay, I followed my cowriter in here on a curiosity, especially since I enjoyed All Angles.
    Welcome! :)

I really liked the last scene, the teasing mixed with the genuine emotions.
    Thanks. It?s nice to show the human side of our Chiss colonel ;)

Lt_Jaina_Solo: Great post, Lex and TKeira! You have successfully allayed (sp?) my suspicions that Jag was going out with someone else
    Well that?s one suspicion ? We're sure pretty soon you?ll have a few more [face_mischief]

Jag is so sweet I feel so bad for him that Jaina keeps pulling away.
    Yes yes all the fangirls want to give him a [:D]

Jags_Scoundrel: Oh yeah, that's Han's daughter. (I just love all of the subtle little things like that. )
    Thanks! We love that you enjoy all those subtle parts ;)

I get the feeling that won't be a problem - at least with one Vikovian in particular.
    We think you?re too smart for your own good ? or is that our good :p

P.S.: Baby Lex? Congratulations, Lex!!
    Thanks!

flowerbee: Muwahaha I sense trouble on the way!
    It?s a TKL/Lex collaboration ? of course trouble?s on the way [face_laugh]

JediJainaSoloFel: Jaina should realize that if she is feeling guilty then she is probably acting unreasonably. The reasonable thing for her to do would be to go to Csilla with Jag.
    True. But then when has Jaina ever been reasonable?

But things are never that easy...she's probably going to not go with Jag (they may even break up), then Jag will be all depressed and find someone new (perhaps the blond), then Jaina will get really jealous and try to win him back or she will try to make him jealous and make things worse...
    Wow! We like the way your mind works! =D=

Diamond_Revelation: Its good to see Tyira in the story I love the Wraiths its always good to have them in a story!
    Thanks. We agree! Tyria and the Wraiths in general are great characters. Definitely worthy of inclusion.

Now you've given us Jaina in a towel we have to see Jag in just a towel as well
    Yes we agreed as author their will be equal screen time for eye candy. The CSA will make an appearance before the story is out [face_love]

Vorquellyn: I like the dialogue between them.
    Well thanks!

And you've reminded me how much I love the Sarkin-Tainer family.
    Definitely an underutilized pair, so it was fun to give at least part of that pair a shot :D

Gabri_Jade: You're a VIP right? Gotta go with it! Congrats on your win, you Pirate!

LOL!

4. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    As promised you will get your piece of CSA
    o_O Um... [face_blush] Geez, my twin, that sounds a little risque. [face_laugh] But, hey, I'm =P~ [face_blush]

edit: Hey we get confused too! Apparently other readers too who can?t keep the droids straight
    :p *raspberries*

5. TKeira_Lex

Jun 27, 2004
    Red: [:D] TKeira here

Um... Geez, my twin, that sounds a little risque.
    Hey, how did you know it was me?!? [face_innocent]

*raspberries*
    Yeah well it was me. But you know what the best part of a collaboration is? Since I saw this first I can pass the *raspberries* off to Lex! [face_mischief] :p [face_devil] :p [face_mischief]

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Post tomorrow guys! We're so glad y'all like the teaser

*runs off snickering*

6. jagsredlady

Oct 7, 2002
    Hey, how did you know it was me?!? [face_innocent]
    :rolleyes: Because I know you, babe. We're twins. [face_devil] *crosses/uncrosses legs* [face_mischief] [face_laugh]

7. jagsredlady

Oct 7, 2002
    La-dee-dum... [face_whistling]
    edit: oops, wrong thread. [face_laugh] Still waiting for Legacy...

8. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Red: Okay I'll come out from behind the collaboration screenname for this one...

Because I know you, babe. We're twins.
    GAH! No fair!

*crosses/uncrosses legs*
    If the profs of this world only knew...

La-dee-dum...
    edit: oops, wrong thread. Still waiting for Legacy...

Heehee! Legacy is almost there. But with all this encouragement a post may fly up here, you never know. Honestly we're really stoked about all the great reactions in the Cantina! Can't wait until tomorrow :D Wednesdays are the best! =D=

9. jagsredlady

Oct 7, 2002
    But with all this encouragement a post may fly up here, you never know.
    :eek: :D =D= Woohoo!

Honestly we're really stoked about all the great reactions in the Cantina!
    We'll have to give Iliana a special OC award as the character who can elicit the most passionate response from readers. Well, from Jag fans anyway. [face_blush]

Can't wait until tomorrow Wednesdays are the best!
    You betcha! :D

10. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Ok stop the talk and post a post ;)

* waves his right hand with a doll of Jag Fel on a rope *

Look at the doll. You are sleepy... sleepy... you are under my power [face_hypnotized] You will post something [face_hypnotized]

11. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Chimpo: Nice try. ;) I'm the one posting tomorrow's post.

Now, if you have a Shower Fresh Jaina doll, then we can talk. =P~ =P~ =P~

:p

12. Jags_Scoundrel

Jags_Scoundrel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2003
    ** dangles Shower Fresh Jaina doll in front of Lex **

You mean one of these? [face_batting]

13. jagsredlady

Oct 7, 2002
    Scoundrel Heehee! Good job! *waits for the post* ;)

14. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Lex : Nice try. I'm the one posting tomorrow's post

Oh shavit :p

Now, if you have a Shower Fresh Jaina doll, then we can talk.

We are out of stock right now :_|

15. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Chimpo: You might skip the Shower Fresh Jaina and try Epitome of Beautiful Iliana [face_batting] :* [face_love] :* =P~

Sorry, Scoundrel :_|

It might get better results ;) ;) (at least from Lex [face_blush] )

...like a post

then again - maybe not! [face_whistling]

16. Jags_Scoundrel

Jags_Scoundrel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2003
    ** lip quivers ** B-but I don't have an Epitome of Beautiful Iliana doll! :_| :_|

Oh well. Guess we'll just have to wait for tomorrow for the post. [face_pout]

Here, Chimpo. Since Lex doesn't want the Shower Fresh Jaina doll, I guess you can have it.

17. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    * jumps and catches Shower Fresh Jaina doll *

My precioussssssssssssss :D :D :D

Epitome of Beautiful Iliana doll

It will be delivered tomorrow ;) =P~

18. jagsredlady

Oct 7, 2002
    It will be delivered tomorrow
    Nope, don't think so. Explosion Girl and I used her for target practice. [face_devil] You'll find her remains in the cantina. :eek: Wait, was she the real thing? [face_chicken] I didn't do anything. *runs off*

19. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Red : :eek: [face_plain] :( :_| Why?!

20. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Haahaa! From you that is quite the expected reaction.

[face_laugh] I guess I'm becoming predictable. *snickers* Seriously though I have a bad flaw that makes me always try to inform someone they are heading for pain cause of the decisions they made. I hate to watch people suffer even if it's from their own stupidity.

21. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    Only fifty minutes until Wednesday! Only fifty minutes until Wednesday!

(HINT)

22. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Well it's Wednesday alright :) At least in Europe :p

23. TKeira_Lex

Jun 27, 2004
    I?m Darth_Lex and I approved this message. [face_flag]

Red: Geez, my twin, that sounds a little risque.
    What if the CSA is in a chapter I wrote? :eek: [face_thinking] [face_love]

We'll have to give Iliana a special OC award as the character who can elicit the most passionate response from readers.
    And before she?s even made an appearance in the story! How cool is that? :cool:

Explosion Girl and I used her for target practice. You'll find her remains in the cantina.
    ?Fraid not. Iliana is very much alive and well. [face_devil]

TKeira: But you know what the best part of a collaboration is? Since I saw this first I can pass the *raspberries* off to Lex!
    I guess I can take one for the team. ;)

If the profs of this world only knew...
    Hey! I resemble that remark. [face_not_talking]

Honestly we're really stoked about all the great reactions in the Cantina!
    Very true. :D And all the great comments here at the thread too. :cool:

You might skip the Shower Fresh Jaina and try Epitome of Beautiful Iliana
    Weehoo! =P~ [face_hypnotized] [face_blush]

It might get better results (at least from Lex)
    Nah. There?s only one SW chick who could sway my heart: [face_batting] Padmé [face_batting]

Chimpo: * waves his right hand with a doll of Jag Fel on a rope *
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] High marks for effort, at least.

We are out of stock right now
    Just go re-read Chapter Two. [face_mischief]

Scoundrel: You mean one of these? [face_batting]
    Your batting eyes powers won?t work on me. [face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you]

Since Lex doesn't want the Shower Fresh Jaina doll, I guess you can have it.
    Now let?s not go to extremes here? :p

Bulldog: I hate to watch people suffer even if it's from their own stupidity.
    Really? I?m quite the opposite. Watching people suffer from their own stupidity is an endless source of entertainment! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

TheCrazyRodian: What? No Shower Fresh Jaina doll? Some hint! :p

Posting momentarily! :D :D

24. TKeira_Lex

Jun 27, 2004
    CHAPTER THREE

Jag strode deliberately down the narrow corridor of the Polar Wind and tried to compel his thoughts back to his mission. The meeting with the delegation from Achebi had been disturbing, if insightful. Presumably the impending session with the delegation from Vikova couldn?t go any worse. He just had to have confidence that at least one side in this dispute would be agreeable, and trust in himself to find a way to keep the peace.

Then again, if he couldn?t handle a task as simple as convincing the woman he loved to spend some time with him, what made him think he had any chance of preventing a war? Jag took a deep breath and pushed the heartache from his mind. Two disappointments today was enough. Three in a row was too unlikely to worry about.

Or so Jag hoped.

As he walked toward the briefing room, Jag pondered again the discussion with the Achebians. He remained uncertain of their motives and intentions, but he was confident about several matters. For one, the Achebians had been deceitful from the start, evading difficult questions and contradicting themselves at every turn. Jag didn?t trust them any more than a Hutt whose life was on the line. For another, the Achebians were even more belligerent in person than their actions had suggested. They had seemed less than impressed by the possibility of intervention by the Polar Wind and its clawcraft, and Jag already had resolved to request backup from the nearby Alliance forces as soon as possible. In addition to their warlike nature, Jag also had noticed a distinct undercurrent of resentment, if not outright hatred, directed at their Vikovan neighbors. That would complicate considerably attempts to reach a peaceful settlement. Finally, the Achebians had conducted the entire session with an arrogance and condescension that Jag hadn?t seen since Borsk Fey?lya?s death. In other words, they were just plain insufferable.

Yes, he definitely hoped the meeting with the Vikovans wasn?t going to be worse.

Shawnkyr was waiting for him outside the briefing room. ?They are ready for you, sir.?

Jag nodded. ?Good. What do they seem like to you??

?They are human, sir.?

Jag shook his head. Why he had expected a different answer, he didn?t know. The Chiss were notoriously inept at reading human character. Actually, that dynamic worked both ways. ?All right. Let?s get this over with.?

?Of course, sir.?

With Shawnkyr on his heels Jag marched through the open portal of the briefing room to find the Vikovan delegation huddled in a conversation on the other side of the long mahogany conference table. Three Chiss officers popped to attention on his side. The Vikovans also noticed his arrival immediately and turned to face him.

?I am Ambassador Jagged Fel,? he said. ?Welcome aboard the Polar Wind. Please, take your seats and we will get started.?

Jag?s plan to observe carefully each member of the Vikovan delegation vanished as soon as his gaze fell on the young woman in the center of the group ? the one who was moving to take the seat opposite him in the middle of the table.

She was tall ? nearly as tall as Jag himself. Her blue eyes sparkled with a brilliance found in the rarest of gemstones. Her long, straight blonde hair whispered around her head and shoulders like a solar corona. Her high cheekbones and full lips gave her face a divine beauty Wynssa Starflare would have envied. A shimmering white dress flaunted each and every one of her voluptuous curves. She couldn?t be real. No flesh and blood woman was this gorgeous.

Jag had to remember to breathe.

?I am Iliana,? she said. ?It is a great pleasure to meet you, Ambassador Fel.?

Jag swallowed hard. Her voice was melody and harmony, a song all its own. He had to hear it again. It was? exhilarating. ?The pleasure is all mine, Your Grace.?

Iliana smiled. It wasn?t simply a diplomatic smile. There was something? ?Thank you for responding so promptly to our entreaty, Ambassador,? she said. ?Such alacrity speaks well of your honor and integrity

25. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002
    *waves *

She was tall ? nearly as tall as Jag himself. Her blue eyes sparkled with a brilliance found in the rarest of gemstones. Her long, straight blonde hair whispered around her head and shoulders like a solar corona. Her high cheekbones and full lips gave her face a divine beauty Wynssa Starflare would have envied. A shimmering white dress flaunted each and every one of her voluptuous curves. She couldn?t be real. No flesh and blood woman was this gorgeous.

:eek: WOW. Va-va-voom!!! :p I'm thinking Charlize Theron or young Brigitte Bardot, or that droid woman from Shadows of the Empire :p In any case, it's a good thing Jaina's not there to see Jag's reaction to Iliana. [face_worried] The fact that she's got Jag so enthralled that he's already abandoned diplomatic protocol doesn't sound good...

...and I have to say, the diplomatic discussion you guys wrote was very impressive in its scope and wording. Great job, guys!

...and Jaina and Jacen hatch a scheme? :eek:

[face_dancing] FIRST POST! [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.