main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Courtship of Jagged Fel (a post-NJO collaboration): Complete, Author replies, Sept 16th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TKeira_Lex, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stickster

stickster Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2005
    I noticed that the last post was #1950...
    could this be a ploy to try to get to 2000 posts? Hehe. Because that ending would be an awfully good way to get a whole lot of replies...
    --Stickster the conspiracy theorist

2. Aniakera

Aniakera Jedi Master star 1

Aug 20, 2005
    Hmm... I have to agree with all of you. This is most definitely suspicious...

I can't imagine our Evil Authors not reveling in the confusion of their readers...

:eek: Horrible thought. What if they never replied? And they just let us sit and wallow in our misery for the rest of...forever? :eek: (TKL, Lex, DON'T BE GETTING ANY IDEAS!)

But I must say, Jags_Scoundrel, that was the ending I was looking for. [face_mischief]

But seriously, that can't be the ending because it doesn't answer most of the questions like:

3. Is Jaina really dead?

4. How the HECK did Iliana get there and why isn't she on Vikova?

5. What happened to happily ever after?

6. Wait...scratch the last one. With the Evil Authors, it's never happily ever after. Happily ever a week or two maybe. Not ever after. :p There's always something else.

So....TKL, Lex....POST OR REPLY SOON! (before we go insane with our conspiracy theories! [face_hypnotized] )

Aniakera

7. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    Yeah... I remember TK saying something on Legacy. Hopes she's okay. :(

I want to know where Illiana came from, too. She was just... there. Perhaps there were subtle clues pointing to her following them or something. :p

Even if Jaina really is dead, you could have Jag hunt Iliana down and make her pay for that... O:)

8. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    I've decided not to hope for anything spectacular, but to focus instead on Jacen/Shawnkyr. I'm so excited to see how that works out, because their personalities totally fit! (Does anyone see the total similarities between Shawnkyr and Tenel Ka? hmmm....)

9. Blondie_JediKnight

Blondie_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2005
    Yeah, I noticed. Shawnkyr was very stiff-ish until Jacen, and now she's starting to come out of her shell.
    JS:Love the alternate ending!!! The evil authors need to read it!

10. TKeira_Lex

TKeira_Lex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2004
    GOOD MORNING!

Wow, what responses! :eek:

Thanks for all the great reactions, everyone. :D

This past week TKeira has been enjoying her annual family vacation, a touring cruise in Alaska (the timing with the last post was coincidental O:) ), and Lex has been buried in start-of-the-semester DRL. We?ll be back in a day or so with a full set of replies like usual, though. ;)

See you soon.

11. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Well, glad to hear you're both alive & well! [:D] I was starting to get worried.

12. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Well, glad to hear you're both alive & well! hugs I was starting to get worried.

Me too!

Alaska? :eek: Oh, I'm jealous! =P~

13. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Alaska eh? Sounds cool.

I like the low-key reply that they just gave. Still being coy are we ;)

hehe
    see y'all soon!

EDIT: FYI I keep looking back at the post to see if there is any edits to the ending.
    So far nada.

14. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Well if this is a trick, it's one mean nasty one. [face_devil] If it's not, I for one have no problems with it. Yes it's heartbreaking that she died on their wedding day, but not all stories have a happy ending. Look at ROTS. :_| I shall wait and see if this indeed an evil trick before replying further. :p

15. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    They ARE alive!!!! Alaska...I always wanted to go there...lucky! I liked the reply...not saying anything to do with the story. Well not really anyway.
    I can't wait for the replys....my hopes are starting to go down :( I can still hope!

16. Aniakera

Aniakera Jedi Master star 1

Aug 20, 2005
    You're alive!! [face_mischief]

"Thanks for all the great reactions, everyone. :D"

In other words, they're both sitting at thier computers laughing their heads off at all the consternation they've caused....

AvenKiel- I agree! Shawnkyr and Tenel Ka are very similar.. except Shawnkyr seems to be coming out of her shell much more quickly than Tenel Ka did. ...at least with Jacen... [face_mischief] :p

I can't wait for replies... but I bet they'll just muddy the waters further.. *amusedly exasperated sigh* :p :rolleyes:

Aniakera

17. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Poor Jag! and for once I am not going to go into denial if that was the epilogue then she is dead!

Well that last couple of posts was great! Thanks to both of you for writing such a great story it was fantastic writing.

looking forward to new stories from both of you!

[:D]

18. TKeira_Lex

TKeira_Lex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2004
    Time for replies! :D

Trepidation: Secure helmets...and reinforced armor...
    And concealing the threat in the Force? [face_mischief]

Chimpo: What am I suppose to write about this post? You couldn't stop yourselves and give us a happy ending
    Yeah, I guess we saw ROTS a few too many times. [face_devil]

JAGSGURL15: U guys are horrible!
    They don?t call us Evil Authors for nothing. [face_mischief]

skywalker64089: That's not even right.
    [face_laugh] And we weren?t nearly as awful as George.

BigFatty: And anytime you guys feel like writing the actual end where this is all just a dream sequence, that would be great.
    You know, if this whole story is just a dream, then we could make COJF canon again after all? [face_thinking]

The Evil Duo didn't write "Complete" in the title thread so there has to be more coming.
    Yep. There are some missing scenes on the way. :oops:

lauré: Noooo! It's not true! It's impossible!
    Trust your feelings. You know it to be true. ;)

FelsGoddess: Talk about a celebrity wedding. Everyone is there.
    Poor Syal. Now she has to deal with those pesky holomags again. :(

Auntie: So instead I will with hold my thoughts until I decide if you are teasing us or not!
    :eek:

Nah, we deserved that. :p

We've played right into their hands again!
    Yep. 8-}

I will admit that it was brilliantly written and was the biggest curve ball I've gotten in a while. (Of course, that might be because they flat out lied to us!)
    Yeah, we did. [face_blush]

Shinar: *decides to join Red in song and denial*
    [face_laugh] Nice try.

Jedi_Jaina_Durron: We should have expected that; you both are sadistic. And it is sad...but it's also hilarious...Oh, you two...You're just too much.
    Why, thank you! *bows* :D

If that really is the end, then it's no use to ask if it's too soon to ask for more.
    Don?t forget, we?ll post a few missing scenes too. :cool:

I know that they're sitting at home reading everything we say and cackling wildly/laughing diabolically (either one).
    Some of that is true. [face_shhh]

goddess45: I knew it was too good to be true.
    That?s Star Wars for you. [face_mischief]

lurker2209: If this is just a great joke, then it's a really, really great joke! If it's supposed to be tragedy, then it seems just a tad melodramtic. Or maybe it's supposed to be a satire?
    That?s the tricky thing with Star Wars ? it has great jokes, really campy moments, and even some satirical homages? [face_thinking]

ccp: Guess we surprised you? [face_mischief]

joroqez32: After all, it was a rather abrupt ending without much detail... and no one likes abrupt endings...
    But sometimes that unexpected, abrupt twist is exactly what a story needs? o_O

Rebel_Princess89: I bet you got the real happy ending hidden around somewhere.
    So little faith in our evilness. [face_not_talking]

I really like the one where Han and Leia parents arrive. It was really funny.
    Thanks! That was a really fun chapter to write. :)

WynssaStarflare: You wouldn't.... You can't..
    Sure we can. [face_laugh]

Morlich: Thanks. We think? :p

bengaliwok: So we surprised you? ;)

Red: *keeps singing with Explosion Girl while waiting for the real post*
    What real post? :confused:

You forgot to describe how Jag's naked torso was drenched in sweat when he woke up from that nightmare...
    It?s at this point Lex feels compelled to say, Oi vey! :rolleyes:

stickster: tell me this is a prank? Surely this is a prank!
    [Obi] Possibly [/Obi] o_O

TheSheryl: You are so evil! EVIL!!
    You say that like it?s a bad thing. :confused:

And evil for more than one reason. I hadn't finished reading Legacy yet! DARN YOU!!!!
    Oh, sorry about that! :oops:

JM: I was half expecti

19. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    It will be Jaina's funeral [face_devil]

20. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Break out the bagpipes.

(Can we at least have a Jacen-comforting-Shawnkyr moment? Please? We need a little bit of happiness in this time of madness!) ;)

21. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Wednesday you say?

;)

22. crackjacks

crackjacks Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Wednesday...thats only 3 days WOO HOO-kt

23. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    It's going to be a funeral, isn't it? :_| Nevermind. Don't answer that....[face_hypnotized]

*goes back into a deep, dark corner and waits*

24. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    It will be Jaina's funeral

I suppose it would be highly inappropriate to ask for a shirtless Jacen? [face_whistling]

25. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Chimpo, don't give them any idears! [face_shame_on_you] ;)

If it is Jaina's funeral, I will join Jaggie in crying...but I'll be more than willing to offer him some comfort [face_devil]. I'm really looking forward to the post - I wish I could master the art of cruel and indecent punishment like you two! You could teach classes... "How to Absolutely Torture Your Loyal Readers" and "How to Create Killer Twists, Cliffhangers and Endings"... I'd sign up for them ;)

Can't wait for that post! (but can I ever?)

~ Squishy

P.S.
    Please don't kill Jaina. [face_praying]

P.P.S.

What if the Jaina that died was Iliana in a Jaina-costume-ooglith-masquer! And what if the Iliana that just stormed in was the REAL Jaina that was in an Iliana-ooglith-masquer! Wouldn't that be a wonderful plot twist? The REAL Jaina stops the fake Jaina from marrying Jag, just in the nick of time! (If someone else had that theory already, sorry, I'm too tired to comb through all the replies ;) )

26. Blondie_JediKnight

Blondie_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2005
    What JG said. Jaina can't die. Jaina shouldn't die. Jaina won't die. What reason is there to kill Jaina. Some sick form of satisfaction? (No, that can't be it!:p)
    Patiently awaiting the next post,
    Blondie^..^

27. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    I still have hope!! what JG said in the P.P.S. was actually a good idea. It would make for an intersting ending.

**patiently awaits next postie**

28. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    There will be a post on Wednesday.
    How about not Jaina's funeral, but something like missing scenes with mushiness to make all the readers smile? :p

29. jaynasolofel

jaynasolofel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2003
    As much as I love sarcasm, I was serious - this ending fit my mood the day I read it and I was quite pleased.

'night

JaYna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.