main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Courtship of Jagged Fel (a post-NJO collaboration): Complete, Author replies, Sept 16th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TKeira_Lex, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aniakera

Aniakera Jedi Master star 1

Aug 20, 2005
    What if the Jaina that died was Iliana in a Jaina-costume-ooglith-masquer! And what if the Iliana that just stormed in was the REAL Jaina that was in an Iliana-ooglith-masquer! Wouldn't that be a wonderful plot twist? The REAL Jaina stops the fake Jaina from marrying Jag, just in the nick of time! (If someone else had that theory already, sorry, I'm too tired to comb through all the replies )

[face_laugh] I LOVE IT! I think this is my new theory. So obviously, there is no point in Jag crying over the dead ILIANA when JAINA just killed her! [face_dancing]

... or not...:(

TKLex- darn. I guess you are serious then... Gah. Now I'm going to have to reread the post knowing that you didn't do some crazy dream of Jag's.

:_| Now I'm about to cry, knowing that Jaina is now [face_skull] .

POOR JAGGIE!!!!!! :_| :_| That's so ..... gah...words fail.

I'm going to go cry now....

Aniakera

PS- If this is all some nasty trick.....OOOH! :mad: You two will have some explaining to do!

2. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    What if the Jaina that died was Iliana in a Jaina-costume-ooglith-masquer! And what if the Iliana that just stormed in was the REAL Jaina that was in an Iliana-ooglith-masquer! Wouldn't that be a wonderful plot twist? The REAL Jaina stops the fake Jaina from marrying Jag, just in the nick of time! (If someone else had that theory already, sorry, I'm too tired to comb through all the replies )

Hehe. :p That's twisted. But it may just be plausible.

3. JediJainaSoloFel

JediJainaSoloFel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2004
    TKeira_Lex:Hey, at least that means COJF is more interesting than boring philosophy! :p

You are absolutely right about that.

Hmph. [face_shame_on_you]
    :p

Or is that just part of the evil scheme? [face_liarliar]
    Who knows. But alas, I persevere.

I'll look forward to Wednesday's post.

4. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Interesting way to end it. Especially since I thought this was the prequel to Chandrila Surprise? o_O o_O

I was just thinking about that and had to go look it up.

S.

5. SpikeLeadJF

SpikeLeadJF Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2003
    TKeiraLea: well, once again you've managed to kill off happy little SpikeLead land. (do you remember that from Legacy?) I rebuilt it by reading happy J/J fics and once again TKL comes along and *poof* its gone! :p So I'm going to keep maintaining my facade of disbelief until you fix this whole writing disaster. [face_talk_hand] no, no don't even try to convince me that you didn't do this. Its not going to work. I'm in denial and I WILL NOT be pulled out! lol, if my dad could see this he would tell you to give up. He believes that I am the most stubborn person on earth. (wonder where I get it from? :p ) Anyway, it was still a very well written post. but I don't believe you. so there. [face_not_talking]
    ~SpikeLead~
    P.S. [face_not_talking] Can this be my face? that is sooo me!

6. Aniakera

Aniakera Jedi Master star 1

Aug 20, 2005
    ^
    |
    |
    |
    Yeah. What she said.
    :p

7. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    So that would make the ?Epilogue? actually a Prologue for a new story where Jaina helps Jag regain his confidence and expunge the demons Iliana had been inducing in him and where they hunt down Iliana.
    Great theory.

Thank you. Glad you liked it. Go write it. :p
    (No seriously, the amount of twists and turns you?d be able to put into a hunt for Iliana and the depth of chracterisation you?d be able to put into Jag, Jaina, and the other characters would make it a book worth buying...though that would probably be even more true of a story based on a plot bunny of your own design.)

8. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    JM wrote: ?on reflection- the strangest part was the idea of Jacen almost kissing Shawnkyr.

Lex wrote: Interesting fewer people didn?t comment on that?

Only because I've been awfully absent from these boards since April! I swear, when I read the part where Jacen and Shawnkyr were getting all too much PDA my heart leapt in protest. You told me that Jacen/Shawnkyr would NEVER happen. You promised me. That's why I know it all has to be an illusion. You wouldn't lie to me. The voices in my head told me so.

By the way, I have like half a story left to comment on, so I'll save it for a PM if I can.

9. TKeira_Lex

TKeira_Lex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2004
    Time for even more replies! :eek: You guys are amazing! :D

Chimpo: Okay, not that. 8-}

AvenKiel: Well, there is comforting? From a certain point of view. ;)

jade51999: Actually, we lied again. :eek:

crackjacks: And we?re posting early! [face_dancing]

flowerbee: All right, then we won?t answer. :p

obi_ew: Just for you ?

Jacen?s luscious arm muscles bulged as he tore his shirt in two, then used the tattered halves to wipe away the tears streaming down his face and dripping onto his glistening, finely toned chest. =P~

jags_gurl: You could teach classes... "How to Absolutely Torture Your Loyal Readers" and "How to Create Killer Twists, Cliffhangers and Endings"...
    Now there?s a thought! [face_devil]

What if the Jaina that died was Iliana in a Jaina-costume-ooglith-masquer! And what if the Iliana that just stormed in was the REAL Jaina that was in an Iliana-ooglith-masquer! Wouldn't that be a wonderful plot twist? The REAL Jaina stops the fake Jaina from marrying Jag, just in the nick of time!
    =D= You?ve completely lost your mind, though. [face_laugh]

Blondie_JediKnight: What reason is there to kill Jaina. Some sick form of satisfaction?
    Um? Yes? [face_mischief]

goddess45: what JG said in the P.P.S. was actually a good idea.
    You readers are too funny! :p

Mirax_Corran: Maybe. ;)

jaynasolofel: As much as I love sarcasm, I was serious - this ending fit my mood the day I read it and I was quite pleased.
    Whoops. :oops: [face_blush] Well, glad you liked it, then! :D ;)

Aniakera: If this is all some nasty trick.....OOOH! You two will have some explaining to do!
    Won?t be the first time. [face_laugh]

Wildcat: Love the new sig! :D

skywalker64089: Especially since I thought this was the prequel to Chandrila Surprise?
    Like they say, it ain?t over ?til it?s over. ;)

SpikeLeadJF: So I'm going to keep maintaining my facade of disbelief until you fix this whole writing disaster.
    Wow, you really are a stubborn one! :p

TheCrazyRodian: You told me that Jacen/Shawnkyr would NEVER happen. You promised me. That's why I know it all has to be an illusion.
    If you say so. [face_thinking]

Posting shortly! [face_dancing]

10. TKeira_Lex

Jun 27, 2004
    First, the business...

What exactly was last week?

[face_thinking]

My Evil Partner and I split the writing duty for this story. Basically the story was a joint venture, born out of a wild brainstorming session. We developed an outline and then decided how to present the story in sequence and POV. Each of us has our strengths - for Lex it's action or Jacen/Shawnkyr interactions; for me Force introspection and Jaina/Jag banter - and we tried to play off those strengths while helping each other grow at the same time. Most chapters were written by one of us and beta-ed/hacked by the other, but you will see touches of each of us the whole way through, no matter who wrote the chapter. Long story short, the story conceived ultimately ended with a TKeira-written epilogue.

I actually wrote the epilogue well before my trip to Alaska. It had been a very vibrant scene in my mind. As the timing began to draw near though I realized that I was going to miss the fun of watching everyone enjoy this post (as I hope they will). So in one of our zany brainstorming sessions Lex and I jointly decided to play a little prank on our readers, and put up a false ending.

Yes, The Courtship of Jagged Fel is the prequel to Chandrila Surprise. I would like to take this chance to thank Lex for letting me share this storytelling experience with him. It's been more than fun. What you will read is what we always intended for the ending of our story.

Please, read and enjoy. It's been a wonderful ride. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,

TKeira

11. TKeira_Lex

Jun 27, 2004
    EPILOGUE

?SonofaSith!?

The brush in Jaina?s hand began a perilous flight across the small room, landing against the far wall with a resounding thud! Denting the wall or shattering the plasteel handle wasn?t exactly a productive effort toward finishing her hair, but she sure felt better.

A wave of blossoming heat accompanied a twittering sensation deep in her gut. Or did she feel better?

Jaina fanned her face, which now appeared an odd combination of flushed and peaked. Leaning toward the mirror, she moaned at the pitiable skin tone and unruliness of her hair. Why today of all days did she have to look like this?

Independent to the last, Jaina had insisted on preparing alone. She needed the time, she told herself. These were her final minutes as Jaina Solo ? Jedi Knight, pilot and professional loner. Today she would become Jaina Solo Fel, wife and lifemate to Jagged Fel. Not that she didn?t want to be those things; but there was something disconcerting about the fact that for the rest of eternity her fate would be inexorably tied to her husband?s. In less than an hour, there was no going back.

With an exasperated sigh, she crossed her arms over the small dressing table and then laid her head on them. Maybe some breathing exercises would calm the flock of Ployi moths taking up residence in her gut. Slowly and deliberately she began to breathe in through her nose and out through her mouth. In. Out. Positive energy in. Fear and confusion out. Soon she felt lighter and freer. Able to manage a slightly victorious smile, Jaina lifted her head? and gasped at the sight.

Hair frizzy and every which way. A blooming pimple on the tip of her nose. The bruise under her eye beginning to darken again and the gash from her fight days earlier reopened and oozing. She scowled at the pathetic excuse of a woman in the mirror. ?One look at you and he?ll run for the Unknown Regions as fast as he can.?

?You know that?s not true,? the Jaina Solo in the mirror replied.

?You don?t know that.?

?Yes. I do,? the mirrored self said with a half-cocked grin.

Jaina chucked a lipgloss at her reflection. ?You just had to go there, didn?t you??

?Yes. I did? I mean I do.?

Slapping her hands on the small table, Jaina howled a burst of pent up emotional energy. ?Stop it!?

Her reflection suddenly stilled. ?I?m sorry.?

?No, you?re not.?

?Yeah, you?ve got me.?

?I am you, remember?? the real Jaina asked, arching an eyebrow.

?So you say. But if you are me, then why don?t you feel as confident as I do? I want this. I love Jag. He loves me even like this.? The reflection tugged at a wayward lock of tangled hair.

?So do I, but what if I mess this up??

?You can?t mess this up more than you already have.?

?By this, do you mean the hair or the marriage??

?You?re not married yet.

Jaina wanted to punch her likeness and give it another black eye. ?And I won?t be at this rate.?

This time Jaina in the mirror howled and slapped her hands on the table. ?Stop it!?

?No! I won?t!?

The reflection pursed her lips as if preparing for a curt rebuttal, but only huffed instead. ?I?d fight you on this, except I know better than most that it?s a losing proposition.?

?You?re a ??

?Uhuh,? the two-dimensional Jaina scolded, wagging a finger. ?Not nice calling yourself names.?

She crossed her arms defiantly. ?I?m done talking. The more I think about it the more I realize this is all a big mistake.?

?Marrying Jag??

?No.?

?What, then??

?Just the timing. It?s? too fast. I?m not ready. The bacta hasn?t even healed my wounds.?

?You?ll never be ready.?

?You?re right. I?m going to call it off.?

?Some help here, guys?? the reflection called over her shoulder.

?Who are you talking to?? Surprised, Jaina glanced from one side to the other half expecting someone to be standing there behind her. ?Oh??

Where her reflection had been now sat a green troll with long ears extending horizontally from his face. ?See? Worse

12. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    SCORE!

That's the first time i've ever gotten first reply.

Ok...that was so..so.so...worth it.

It was perfect. Absolutely perfect!

I think I almost cried.

First off I want to comment on two particular passages and then i'll talk some more.

In a flash he had snatched her shoulders, his eyes ablaze. ?Don?t you see? Love is blind to all that. I loved Anakin even as his eyes glowed yellow with hate, as he turned upon the woman of his dreams, as he tried to strike me down. I couldn?t stop loving him as he lay in pieces at my feet, his flesh burning, his head encircled by a crown of singed hair. I still loved him. That will never change for me, or for you, Jaina. You will always love Jag.?

Stars that was vivid and moving and exactly how I felt after watching ROTS. Obi-wan may have said "I LOVED YOU" but he would always love Anakin and that is why he took that next step and protected his son.

Having Yoda and Obi-wan and Anakin (scary appearance FYI) and Padme was delightful..and you know what I loved the most? How you took this scene one that rankled at me when I watched and how that hair of Padme's was soo off for how she looked the rest of the movie....and made it sooo poignant!!

?This brings to mind one of my last happy days on Coruscant.? Padmé?s voice slipped out in a soothing lilt. ?I was pregnant with your mother and uncle, and I didn?t feel the least bit attractive. But it didn?t matter, because Ani was home.?

Listening to the story, Jaina felt her limbs relaxing and her eyes getting heavy. Each stroke of the brush drew her deeper into a serene, blissful state.

?I was brushing my hair when Anakin found me on the balcony. He told me??

?You are so beautiful,? Anakin?s voice said.

Jaina smiled inwardly. The words filled her with the warmth that only came from being loved and accepted. Overcome with contentment, her eyelids drifted shut as she continued to listen. There were only the words.

?Despite my swollen ankles and hollowed cheeks I knew I was beautiful solely because of my love for Anakin,? Padmé said.

?No, it?s because I am so in love with you,? Anakin countered.

?So love has blinded you??

?Well, that?s not exactly what I meant.?

Jaina knew Padmé?s words were true. Love wasn?t a handicap; it was a gift that filled you up and made you whole. Love was a blessing. Jag wouldn?t be blind to her faults ? especially not this hair, because she knew there was no fighting her horrible hair ? but he would accept them and love her no matter.

The way you interwove that dialogue in with the rest absolutely phenomenal. *applauds loudly and appreciatively*

I really don't know what to say except I'll allow you the prank--it was funny :) But I knew that something this good had to end is this beautiful manner.

Well done. Well done. Well done.

Thanks for letting me read.

MTFBWYA

Are we going to get a Jacen story about him and Tahiri? *wink*

First Posst whooo hoo :)

13. WynssaStarflare

WynssaStarflare Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    Just beautiful. I loved how you brought Obi-wan, Yoda, Anakin and Padme into the story. I loved your protrayl of Jaina's pre-wedding jitters. Great job! Wednesdays will not be the same without posts from this story.
    --Wynssa

EDIT: 2nd post [face_dancing]

14. JediJainaSoloFel

JediJainaSoloFel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2004
    Early post:eek:

Must go back to read.

[edit]: Will reply later, once I get the tears out of my eyes.

Love the new sig!

Do you now? I wonder what about my sig you love:p

What exactly was last week?

A cruel cruel joke.:p

So in one of our zany brainstorming sessions Lex and I jointly decided to play a little prank on our readers, and put up a false ending.

I'm sure you enjoyed that prank a little more than your should have too.[face_laugh]

What you will read is what we always intended for the ending of our story.

And it was wonderful.

Please, read and enjoy. It's been a wonderful ride. Thanks for sharing.

No, thank you guys. More sentimentality later.

Now, on to the post...

A wave of blossoming heat accompanied a twittering sensation deep in her gut. Or did she feel better?

Not on the likely. These must be the jitters of which you spoke.

Why today of all days did she have to look like this?

It always happens like that.

Today she would become Jaina Solo Fel, wife and lifemate to Jagged Fel.

What a pretty picture. I like it.

Hair frizzy and every which way. A blooming pimple on the tip of her nose. The bruise under her eye beginning to darken again and the gash from her fight days earlier reopened and oozing.

Wouldn?t you know. That sounds disgusting.

?You know that?s not true,? the Jaina Solo in the mirror replied.

?You don?t know that.?

She responded to her mirror self? I would have screamed and jumped back.

?I am you, remember?? the real Jaina asked, arching an eyebrow.

Yeah, the inner annoyingly right Jaina.

?You can?t mess this up more than you already have.?

Yeah, she really made a muck of everything. Lucky for her that Jag was so determined that they be together.

?Uhuh,? the two-dimensional Jaina scolded, wagging a finger. ?Not nice calling yourself names.?

[face_laugh]I bet she?d have some good ones too.

?Just the timing. It?s? too fast. I?m not ready. The bacta hasn?t even healed my wounds.?

Oh no, she?s not backing out now. She?s stuck with Jag, which is something she should be happy about.

Where her reflection had been now sat a green troll with long ears extending horizontally from his face. ?See? Worse you could look this day,? it said, extending a gnarled finger in her direction.

Heehee. Little green dude's got a point. She could look much worse.

?No. Win do you!? He emphasized the end by smacking a knobby stick on the table. ?Feel it you should.? The creature, no taller than Jaina?s waist, crawled onto the table, through the mirror ? which wasn?t a mirror at all but rather a frame ? and jabbed her in the collarbone with his finger. ?Feel it here you should.?

Yeah, she did win big. She's won the best prize of all.

?Hello there,? he said with a simmering smile.

I could almost here the words coming from Alec Guiness (or Ewan McGregor's) mouth.

?Ben! Ben Kenobi?? Then the abrupt realization hit her. She stabbed her finger at the spot where she had last seen the? creature. ?Then that must have been? Oh, no. Please tell me I did not slap Yoda.?

[face_laugh] Now there's a visual. And something I can picture perfectly.

?A nightmare, dear child, would be for you to live a life without love simply because you were afraid.?

Too bad he didn't show up at the end of TUF to tell her this. That would have been ideal. Maybe he'll show up at the end of The Swarm War.

That same brow arched again, challenging her. She unfolded her arms with a flourish. ?Okay. Okay. I?m listening.?

He knows her too well.

Obi-Wan drew in a deep breath, and his whole presence seemed to grow into something that could not be denied. ?Yoda was right. I do know a thing or two about love. It was the love of my Master that sent me on a life?s journey for the sake of a young boy. It was the love of the

15. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    [face_laugh] That was one great prank! I was stumped. Great job!=D=

[face_laugh] I loved Jaina arguing with herself. That was great!

[face_laugh] She slapped Yoda!

In a flash he had snatched her shoulders, his eyes ablaze. ?Don?t you see? Love is blind to all that. I loved Anakin even as his eyes glowed yellow with hate, as he turned upon the woman of his dreams, as he tried to strike me down. I couldn?t stop loving him as he lay in pieces at my feet, his flesh burning, his head encircled by a crown of singed hair. I still loved him. That will never change for me, or for you, Jaina. You will always love Jag.? Awwww, Obi-Wan! I can't imagine how hard that would be!

Learn to use your passion, in service of the Force?? His eyes twinkled. ?? and in your married life.? Why Obi-Wan! I am surprised!

That was dirty on Anakin's part. Hehe. Great scare.

Awww, I love the scene with Padme!

Lovely ending!

Great job!

16. ChissGoddess

ChissGoddess Jedi Master star 3

Jan 29, 2004
    awwwwwwwwww. That was so sweet. I hope my wedding is something like that, the love part anyways...definately minus the talking to Yoda and Obi-wan...because that would be a little weird...but....*sigh* So sweet. I knew it wasn't the end! You crazy cooky authors you! Playing tricksies on the nice readers like that.

I just want to say what an amazing story this has been. I love every bit of it...minus Iliana...but you guys wrote her to be the perfect villian so I guess that plan worked too,eh? I'm really going to miss reading COJF every wednesday...*sniff* And man, that was just such a moving post. It really is a nice feeling being called beautiful ^_^ and it makes me miss my Jag...stupid college. Oh well, you helped remind me. :D

Stay dry you guys! I know that tropical storm is predicted to hit florida in five days...specifically my town...so do an anti rain dance or something. >_<

Thanks for all the wonderful reading!
    -Lee Ann

17. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    Yay! Now that's an ending. :) I knew it was only a matter of time before TKL had such a Stover inspired post.

Great job, Evil Duo =D=

18. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Yeah the first one surprised me. This however was nice.

19. stickster

stickster Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2005
    HOOOOOORAY!

This ending is so great!

This is so perfect [face_love] And, wow, all of the characters sound so perfect, I can practically hear all of the dialogue...yay :D :D :D

Thanks for a great story!!!

(and sorry about the excessive superlatives, hehe :) )

20. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Oh THANK GOD!! *kissing screen profusely*

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now to read.

*A new level of evil has been achieved!!*

Edit:

My first review still stands, that was really really really great (and awesome), and I looooooooovved it!! I love how Obi Wan and Yoda and Ani and Padme came to the rescue! You tell her Obi! I love the description of her hair!! I love how you guys describe love!! * where are those tissues?! *

I'm looking forward to Chandrila Surprise!! *pulling out lawnchair and ice chest* I'll just wait right here for it! Anybody for Texas Hold'em? *grabs cards*

So, are we going to be seeing Jacen hooking up at all anytime soon?? Hmmmm??

21. TheSheryl

TheSheryl Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2004
    Thank you for a wonderful story. You are my favorite evil authors!

22. lurker2209

lurker2209 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2005
    Ah...what a great prank. Beautiful set up really. Enough Dark depressing moments in your other stories for us to believe you're capable of it, hints of your love for torturing readers revealed here and there (particularly cliffhangers and those lovely contextless teasers), and writing that was just realistic to be possible, and just melodramatic to give all of the DeNile'ers some hope. And the timing of course, was excellent. You waited long enough for us to be worried that there might not be any more, but not so long that we lost that emotional connection to the story that made us all so passionately want to swim through the papyrus stalks. In short, excellently played!

On to the actual chapter. To be honest, if I someone had told me that the epilogue to this would invovle Jaina having some sort of encounter with Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme and Yoda, I would have been a been dissapointed. It's been done so many times that I'd hate to see a story like this devolve into cliches.

O me of little faith! Of course you manage to write this in a way that's completely original. A talking mirror, for heaven's sake! It's exactly the sort of stunt you can see Yoda pulling. And you're totally channeling the Original Trilogy/Dark Rendevous whimsical Yoda, who preferrs to impart advice only after convincing his potential students that he's completely nutters. It's really quite beautiful.

Add to that Anakin's body switching (or transforming rather?), Obi-Wan's mix of compassionate wisdom and dry humor and Padme's handy hair tricks and pregnancy stories and you get a lively, character-driven situation. The context changes the advice they give from overused and trite to somehow profound.

And kudos for not trying to explain the Force-metaphysics of the actual appearence. It would have simply slowed things down. The whole zany tone of the interactions gives a sense of the surreal. We know, of course, that Jaina couldn't have invented the things the PT characters tell her, but from within the story, you'd certainly be tempted to wonder if someone slipped her some spice! In the end, everyone is left wondering what exactly happened.

But if the dream/vision/visitation is unclear, the results are crystal! I'm not sure if there's really anything to be said about the last part of the scene. It really speaks for itself. Absolutely precious!

~Lurker

23. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Was I the only one that fingered Chandrila Surprise as a reason that the first post was false???

S.

24. Blondie_JediKnight

Blondie_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2005
    1999!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who put Wes Janson in charge of writing the "other" epilogue?!
    This one was much better. Loved Jaina's reaction to Yoda before she knew who he was. So much like Luke's![face_laugh] All the people in the mirror were so funny. Especially Anakin showing up in his burned form.
    [face_shame_on_you] Jag! You're supposed to wait!:p
    Great new-improved-and-all-around-better epilogue!!!!
    "And they all lived happily ever after..."

25. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.