The Creche - Masters and Padawans available for every era! Take a look!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Creche_Master, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Fluff-Slayer Jedi Knight

star 2
    NAME: Fluff-Slayer

LOOKING FOR: An adventurous, open-minded padawan.

ERA: Before the Saga and Saga.

FAVE CHARACTERS: I like the original characters. You've more freedom with them. Besides that...dunno. Qui-Gon, maybe?

STRENGTHS: General characterization and vivid description. Angst.

WEAKNESS: Plot. I start out with a plan, and it almost always mutates on me. Ah well.

I LOVE TO WRITE: Angst, mystery, drama, mush and your good-ole-classic adventure tale. Introspective pieces and character studies are fun as well. And the odd humor or drabble.

NO WAY WILL I EVER WRITE: Beyond the Saga, broadly. I'd be fumbling in the dark over there. In addition, romance isn't likely.

RANDOM FACTS AND FUN INFORMATION ABOUT ME: Language is my fixation of choice. I may succumb to the occasional(!!!) typo, but I?m pretty consistent with my thoroughness, and being a proofreader makes me happy (though not necessarily gentler). Besides writerly- and readerly-related activies, I play the soprano clarinet and dabble in other forms of visual arts.

Here's a link to one of my writing samples. Others can be found in my profile. Additionally, brave padawans should visit The Ridiculously-Specific Challenges.

[:D] Welcome, new folks!
  2. Eirate_rules Jedi Master

star 4

NAME: Eirate_rules;call me Nicole

LOOKING FOR: Padawan

ERA: Saga!!!! Some Beyond, but mainly Saga

FAVE CHARACTERS: Padme, Anakin, Obi, Mara, Jaina, Qui, Yoda, Barriss, Aayla, and CHEWY!!

STRENGTHS: Agnst, romance, action

WEAKNESS: Humor, spelling, before Saga, and grammar

I LOVE TO WRITE: A/P, V/P, Agnst, mush, poems(i really suck at poems, 'cept the one I'm writing for Mara)

NO WAY WILL I EVER WRITE: Obidalas, Anakin/OC, Padme/OC because Anakin was with Padme for a reason.

RANDOM FACTS AND FUN INFORMATION ABOUT ME: I have 2 padawans, though soon I will only have 1, as I am knighting stormqueen874. I am crazy and so is my roomate, rabe_rocks. I like to write, read, watch movies, and fence. Hence my job.
    POTENTIAL PADAWANS: Please be prepared to deal with not only my pms, but if you accept, also jedimasterinu's pms (maybe) and rabe_rock's pms and stormqueen874's and Minela's pms (again, maybe)

LINK TO A SAMPLE OF MY WRITING (if onsite sample is available): <---Servant to the Empire
  3. Fluff-Slayer Jedi Knight

star 2
    Happy Wednesday.

I've taken Kahara as my padawan. Would you please take my name off of the list?

4. Draconarius Force Ghost

star 4
    NAME: Draconarius

ERA: Beyond the Saga and KOTOR-era Before the Saga.

FAVE CHARACTERS: Jaina Solo, Anakin Solo, Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker, all KOTOR I and II characters. I also am a great fan of original characters.

STRENGTHS: Action (you name it, I'll like it), banter, plotting/storylines, bad guys, grammar/spelling.

WEAKNESS: Mush. Although I do enjoy reading a well-written peice of it, I know it's the weakest area of my writing.

I LOVE TO WRITE: Jaina/Jag, Anakin/Tahiri, and OCs. Love OCs. Absolutely love them. I also like writing action scenes, and long, complex plots.

NO WAY WILL I EVER WRITE: a fic focusing on romance. As I said earlier, although I appreciate a good romance scene, but I really hate it when all everyone does in the fic is make out. I will also NEVER write anything with Kyp and Jaina in a romantic relationship.

RANDOM FACTS AND FUN INFORMATION ABOUT ME: I have yet to take on my first official padawan learner. I'll only take on one at a time, though. I love anime cartoons (Gundam Wing/Seed, Zoids, Ghost in the Shell, etc, etc). I'm always on the boards (:-B), so my Padawan won't need to worry about being abandoned. And I love strawberries. Absolutely LOOOVVVEEE strawberries.

LINK TO A SAMPLE OF MY WRITING: my signature below contains links to my two current fics. Shattered Mirror is the better of the two, in my opinion. But, then again, I'm just the author, so what do I know?
  5. Creche_Master Jedi Knight

star 1
    Congratulations to the new pairings!

The lists have been updated.
  6. dark_jedi_lover Force Ghost

star 1
    NAME: dark_jedi_lover

LOOKING FOR: Master

ERA: Beyond, sometimes Saga

FAVE CHARACTERS: Tash and Zak Arranda, Anakin Skywalker

STRENGTHS: Character developement, plot, grammer/spelling

WEAKNESS: Brainstorming, decribing setting, procrastination

I LOVE TO WRITE: Drama, romance, angst, bad things happening to good people, OC's

NO WAY WILL I EVER WRITE: Slash, sex, rated R or NC17, swearing

RANDOM FACTS AND FUN INFORMATION ABOUT ME: I've been registered here for a while but have always been a lurker; I'm looking to come out of my shell and write more. I never write without listening to music, am semi-crazy, and am insanely in love with the Galaxy of Fear series. I like turning characters to and from the dark side, and bringing dead ones back to life.

LINK TO A SAMPLE OF MY WRITING (if onsite sample is available): I have been working on my GoF fan novel for quite some time but have yet to actually post anything [face_blush]

EDIT: Dahlia_Santary has taken me as her padawan :)
  7. Creche_Master Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome, dark_jedi_lover, you have been added. Remember: don't be shy about looking for a master! They are looking too, but sometimes you find them first.
  8. Creche_Master Jedi Knight

star 1

Just felt that a reminder was needed about Step # 5.

9. KELIA Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I have adopted Stella_Ripple [:D]

Please remove me from the Masters list for now.

10. Zonoma Force Ghost

star 5

Stella_Ripple is a gem, she was one of my Shadowans and I am thrilled that you two are now paired.
  11. Stella_Ripple Jedi Knight

star 3
    [face_blush] Aww, thanks Auntie Z!
    And thanks to Kelia for adopting me [:D] and may the good force grant her patience!
  12. Roain_Xantos Jedi Master

star 4
    *yay* so happy! *does happy dance, then regains composure* i am honoured to be ladylaurel18's Padawan.

13. theman54 Force Ghost

star 2
    NAME: theman54

LOOKING FOR: A master, preferably one who actually has time for me and will be dedicated to helping me out.

ERA: The saga

FAVE CHARACTERS: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme, Yoda

STRENGTHS: Action/Drama

WEAKNESS: Romance (trying to improve)

I LOVE TO WRITE: Anything with Anakin Skywalker in it.

NO WAY WILL I EVER WRITE: A story with characters such as Jacen and Jaina.

RANDOM FACTS AND FUN INFORMATION ABOUT ME: I've been reading fanfics for about three years now, I only recently started to write.

14. kotorchick Force Ghost

star 4
    theman- I thought that you were adopted by DarthIshtar?
  15. theman54 Force Ghost

star 2
    Well, we talked things over and decided that we weren't the best match, so I'm going to have to find a new master.

Edit- Wait, we agreed to get back together, so I won't be needing another master.
  16. Tiffanty1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Name: Tiffanty1

Looking For: Master

Era: I have read stories in all subjects but i perfer before the saga and the saga.

Fav Characters: Obi wan, Siri, Qui-gon, Tahl, yoda and a lot more

Strengths: Comprehending things, creative, and i have an active imagination

Weakness: Rushing, Spelling, Grammer and prabably more

I Love to write: romance, adventure,drama

No way will ever write: i like them all but won't write beyond the saga

Random facts and fun information about me: I am fun and listen well, patient, and a handful. I am 16 and love to write creative stories.

17. ardavenport Force Ghost

star 4
    NAME: ardavenport

LOOKING FOR: Master

ERA: pre-saga (but not against saga and post-saga writing)

FAVE CHARACTERS: Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker

STRENGTHS: Humor, plot, words in general -- I know the dictionary, thesaurus, and standard English grammar on my desk very well. But I have typo-itis.

WEAKNESS: Titles, limited attention -- my only inspiration seems to be Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan

I LOVE TO WRITE: Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan adventures

NO WAY WILL I EVER WRITE: AU, slash(at least not SW), Mara Jade, NJO, droid love stories

RANDOM FACTS AND FUN INFORMATION ABOUT ME: I'm a fanfic dinosaur from back when they did it printed on paper and snail-mailed. I written fanfic off-and-on for a long time. But I haven't been writing fanfic for years, but last summer I got inspired and it all came out. But I'm a newbie when it comes to sending it out on the net. I just never got around to it though I've been on the internet since 1990. And just the math I've forgotten is enough to give most people nightmares for the rest of their natural lives.

LINK TO A SAMPLE OF MY WRITING (if onsite sample is available): It's on the web on another site; I can post something here, or PM for the links.

EDIT: I just posted one here:

18. Zonoma Force Ghost

star 5
    PMing the links is probably good. Why don't you send them to me, and I'll look them over and help you find a master?
  19. mavjade It's so FLUFFY Fanfic & New Movies Manager

star 6
    Name: mavjade, Mav

Looking For: Master... hopefully one who can; beta for me, help me from being a [face_chicken]about actually posting a story, and someone who will push/challenge me in the wonderful world of um fanfiction:p.

ERA: Beyond...I might eventually venture into Saga

Favorite Characters:
    Luke, Mara, Ben

Strenghts: Angst, craziness

Weaknesses:Spelling, expanding on descriptions, some grammar (i.e. verb tense, homophones)

I Love to Write: Angst, humor, mush

No Way I Will Ever Write:I don't think there is anything I won't try at least once. I am always up for expanding my horizions.

Random Facts and Fun Info about Me:I am a senior in college, my major is Exercise Physiology with emphasis in Aquatic Therapy. I'm engaged to my high school sweetheart[face_love] (we plan on getting married next December). I am good at taking criticisim and don't mind when someone tears apart something I have written (dancing all your life makes you used to that:p).

Sample of Writing: I haven't posted anything. As I said above, as of yet I am too chicken (and thats part of why I need a master).

~ mavjade

20. ShadowofLures Force Ghost

star 3
  21. Darth-Rizzle Jedi Padawan

NAME: Darth Rizzle, Josh

LOOKING FOR: Master that isn't very busy.

ERA: Saga

FAVE CHARACTERS: Darth Vader, Anakin Skywalker, Yoda, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Darth Maul, Fett Bounty Hunters, Obi-Wan, Stormtroopers and clone troopers.

STRENGTHS: Storyline based off events of Star Wars movie or game closely. Relatively good with action

WEAKNESS: introducing new characters or fight scenes into story.

I LOVE TO WRITE: Action-based dramatic storylines about troopers that aren't very important.

22. jaina_clan_solo Jedi Master

star 4
    NAME: jaina_clan_solo

LOOKING FOR: Master: I only joined the boards the other night but I have been lurking for a few weeks now. I am looking for someone will have some patience with me, especially during the 'getting-to-know-you' phase. I am a reserved type of person.

ERA: The Saga or Beyond the Saga

FAVE CHARACTERS: Jaina Solo , The Solos and Skywalkers (all of them), Jag Fel, Zekk, Chewbacca, Tenel Ka.... um.... there are more, but i don't know that I could list them all now.

STRENGTHS: creativity, I am willing to take constructive criticism. description.

WEAKNESS: battle scenes, finishing stories (I want to get rid of this weakness!)

I LOVE TO WRITE: NJO/YJK, AU, Xover, and I?m willing to try just about any plot bunny that bites me

NO WAY WILL I EVER WRITE: Slash. Probably no Before the Saga either... I just don?t know it

RANDOM FACTS AND FUN INFORMATION ABOUT ME: (number of current Padawans for all Masters!) I?ve been writing fanfic for my own entertainment for a few years. However I only ever completed one story... and it was only a few pages long. I have been in love with Star Wars for the past eight years... since I read my first EU novel.

LINK TO A SAMPLE OF MY WRITING (if onsite sample is available): I don?t have anything online right now, but I might be willing to PM a sample if it is requested.
  23. LadyBastila Jedi Padawan

Congrats to the new pairs!
  24. rabe_rocks Jedi Knight

star 3
    NAME: Jazmin, Rabe

ERA: Saga all the way.

FAVE CHARACTERS: Artoo, Padme Anakin, Obi,

STRENGTHS: Humor and Agnst

WEAKNESS: Spelling, grammar and romance

I LOVE TO WRITE: Between AOTC and ROTS

NO WAY WILL I EVER WRITE: An Obidala *shudders at the thought*

RANDOM FACTS AND FUN INFORMATION ABOUT ME: I'm a patient girl who has a weird sense of humor. For example, No mutton joint, no mercy!:D that is my motto in life. I luv chocolate! Ohh, and now it is time for random faces! Yay!
    [face_skull] ;) =P~ [face_chicken] [face_coffee] WOHOOO!

25. thesporkbewithyou Force Ghost

star 4
    I [/i]love[/i] the title of the board! For some reason, it made me smile.

Name: thesporkbewithyou (or Spork, or any other version of the name)

Looking for: A Master

Era: Beyond, and a little Saga

Fave Characters: Kyp and Han.

Strengths: I haven't written much, so I'm not quite sure.

Weakness:Any sort of battle and character description. I also have a weakness for chocolate and fluffy kittens...:p

I love to write: Anything Kyp, and anything realistic.

No way will I ever write:Slash and anything above a mild PG-13

Random facts and fun information about me:My greatest wish is to fly an X-Wing. 'Nuff said.

Link to a sample of my writing:My Ride's Here
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.