main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Creche - Masters and Padawans available for every era! Take a look!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Creche_Master, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Look through the Masters List and see if anything have similar interests from their profiles. If they do, drop them a PM. :)

2. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    *kicking this thread up*

3. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    NAME: Jenna

LOOKING FOR: (please indicate Master or Padawan) Master

ERA: The Saga

FAVE CHARACTERS: Obi-Wan, Palpatine, Anakin, Yoda, Qui-Gon

STRENGTHS: dialoge, romance, angst, spelling

WEAKNESS: battles, details

I LOVE TO WRITE: action/adventure, angst, romance, humor

NO WAY WILL I EVER WRITE: Mary-Sue

RANDOM FACTS AND FUN INFORMATION ABOUT ME: I love reading, acting, RP'ing and discussing Star Wars, Harry Potter or anything you want to discuss.

LINK TO A SAMPLE OF MY WRITING (if onsite sample is available): Wrath of the Sith
    http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=27231902&brd=10476&start=27299426

4. Creche_Master

Creche_Master Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2005
    Lists are updated. We have Masters and Padawans for every era, so come take a look!

5. Marani

Marani Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2007
    I pmed a possible master over ten days ago, but she hasn't responded yet... is there anything i can do?

6. barriss31

barriss31 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2005
    I am going out on a limb contrary to my usual cautious self, but I have wanted to write for some time and have not known how to go about this so here goes..........

NAME: Barriss31

LOOKING FOR: (please indicate Master or Padawan) Master

ERA: The saga and beyond.

FAVE CHARACTERS: Obi-wan, Luke, Mara, Kyp, Jaina, Jar Jar Binks (just kidding, never in a million years)!

STRENGTHS: As a writer, cohesiveness and clarity.

WEAKNESS: Ongoing plot development. I seem to do better with short vignettes than long novel length works.

I LOVE TO WRITE: Drama. Yet, I seem to have a thing for wry humor.

NO WAY WILL I EVER WRITE: Never say never but I do not see myself writing battle scenes.

RANDOM FACTS AND FUN INFORMATION ABOUT ME: (number of current Padawans for all Masters!) As a child, I dragged my mom to all the Star Trek movies. I actually did have a real stuffed ewok toy that someone gave me for my birthday the year Return of the Jedi came out. There was a debate between my parents as to whether it was a squirrel or a monkey.........19 years later I saw Attack of the Clones and came to the Light Side of the Force.

LINK TO A SAMPLE OF MY WRITING (if onsite sample is available): Nothing posted as yet, just some random ideas I typed up.

7. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    What I would do is see if the PM is read. To do that, click on Private Messages then go to Sent Messages. There's a bar on the right hand side that says Date Read. If the PM has been read, I'd send another one to see if they're interested or not, politely asking for a reply of some kind. If it hasn't been read, you might wait a little longer or try PMing another potential Master, depending on what you'd rather do. :)

8. Creche_Master

Dec 13, 2005
    Lists are updated. :)

9. Creche_Master

Dec 13, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.