main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Crimson Jedi (round robin. Up, I say, up!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Handmaiden_Rabe, Dec 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    Welcome, members of the Crimson Jedi. In case you were wondering, yes, I have FORCE_WIELDER1's approval for starting this. Here, we build up the Jedi background. Make a character and create his/her history. Enjoy!

2. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    Unless you are talking a round-robin sort of thing, I think you have the wrong forum, Cattie.

3. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Interesting.

4. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Check the title. It's a round-robin.

5. FORCE-WIELDER1

FORCE-WIELDER1 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 8, 2004
    I don't really know how to do this but here we go...

In a galaxy far, far, away...well not that far...Tatooine to be exact. I'm Ceasar Eslos, a Master of the Force..., ah but I'm getting ahead of myself...

My story begins on Tatooine. It was after the long, devastating war with the Vong. I was taken away from my home, by some mercenaries. It's crazy how everyone was working together against the Vong, but as soon as it was over they went back to old ways. These mercenaries didn't have me very long. Apparently there was a bounty on their leader, and guess who decided to hunt him down...Boba Fett. Possibly the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy. Must've been some pretty hefty ransom if Boba was on the job. He decided to take the entire group, and I thought he was gonna kill me.

He picked us up in Bothan Space. I was 16 at the time, and pretty well built. When he found us I decided what better thing to do then help the greatest bounty hunter out. So as I said I thought he was gonna kill me, even after I helped him. I must've impressed him cause he took me under his wing. He had some kind of group of bounty hunters after the war with the Vong, but they eventually split up, and it was just me and Boba.
    It was the greatest. I spent 3 years with Boba and he taught me all kinds of things. Pretty soon I was helping him with bounty's and we were raking in some serious credits.
    But then on this one hunt something went wrong. It was on my home planet it was supposed to be some quick capture, but we were wrong, we were dead wrong....

6. Magik

Magik Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2004
    Me mind is working overtime, don't stop

7. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    hmmm... interesting...

What exactly is a round robin?

8. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Maybe you guys should of planned this first.

A round robin is where multiple authors post in one story to keep it going.

9. Magik

Magik Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2004
    Thank you Darth_Elu for clarifying that. let's see where we can take this little adventure

*** As Boba & I entered the city where we had tracked our bounty, We could tell something wasn't right. The cantinas and shops that would normally be full, seemed to all be vacant. We would not find out until later exactly what had happened to everyone.

10. Twitcher

Twitcher Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2004
    interesting,what t'is this?

looks good

11. FORCE-WIELDER1

Nov 8, 2004
    Thanks Magik we got to get the rest of the group here. So I'm thinking were doing this in the first-person...

Next Posts!

***We walked the lonely streets searching for signs of life, but there were none. Boba seemed concerned, even a bit afraid. I never seen him like this before. As for me I was in shock, wandering if it was some kind of dream.

I walked by Boba's side, and I noticed he was slowly withdrawing his blaster. So I did the same.
    Through all of this Boba still hadn't said a word to me, and after being with him so long I knew something was wrong.

Suddenly I had this strange feeling like we were being watched, and before I knew Boba had swung around and fired the rooftop of a dingy, old building. He startled someone or something and whatever it was took off leaping across the structures like nothing.

Boba ignited his jet pack and yelled, "Try to get in front of it! I'll chase it down!"***

That's all I got for now. :)

12. Chiss_dude

Chiss_dude Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2004
    great post

this is getting good

13. Magik

Magik Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2004
    **** With my blaster gripped white knuckled in my hands, I ran down the street. Trying to get a glimpse of whatever or whoever it was that Boba was after.
    Seeing a glimmer from the corner of my eye, I darted down a dark, dingy alleyway. Halfway down I stopped running. Feeling something out of place, I began a slow, cautious walk with my back close to the building.

It suddenly occurred to me that my breathing had become very rapid. This just didn't feel right. I had trained for years to be able take control of my breathing.

"The element of surprise is at your command" Boba had taught me.

That memory just made this chase all the more unplesant. Something was completely out of control. Was it me, Boba, or something else. I couldn't tell.

Then it happened.............

14. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    Thanks for ruining my story, Majik! :p

Five or so cloaked figures lept upon them from the roof just above them. Shots were fired and one of the figures fell to the ground. A flash of red as the one cloaked in black drew a lightsaber and deflected Fett's shots.

I watched these events unfold from the safety of a roof high above them. I wanted to enter the battle but I made myself wait a few more moments.

The kid who had accompanied Fett drew a lightsaber as well. Boba tried to blast the mysterious figure but he was unsuccesful as the other three pounced upon him.

I decided I had waited long enough. I jumped from my perch onto a roof just above the action. As I fell I drew a blaster from my belt.

I looked over the edge and shot at the leader. He pivoted right into my blast and deflected it towards me. I flipped over the blast onto the three minions.

I landed upon the one closest to the bounty hunter and knocked him unconcious.

"Get out of here!" I said as I kicked one into the other.

Fett used his flame thrower to fend off the lightsaber equipped warrior. They then jetted off into the city. I quickly drew my own lightsaber and began to delay the cloaked one from pursuit...

15. FORCE-WIELDER1

Nov 8, 2004
    ***...Five or six figures leapt down on me. I turned around and there was Boba. Inwardly I sighed, relieved I nothing had happened to him. He immediately shot down one of them, but then one of the figures who was cloaked in black withdrew a crimson lightsaber. I could tell this wasn't gonna be good, but there was one thing I had that could even up the odds a bit. I withdrew my own lightsaber, the lightsaber Boba had given me after I saved him on one of our hunts on Ansion. It was my favorite weapon, one that I mastered. I was no Jedi, but I sure could give one a challenge.

The orange glow brightened my face and I saw a look of surprise on the faces of our attackers. Then from out of nowhere another person joined the frenzy, and what shocked me the most was that he began to help us. As I dodged some blaster fire, our new friend fired and kicked one of the assailants then fired his blaster at their leader.

The man that was helping us yelled, "Get out of here!"

The dark figure easily deflected the shot, but Boba whipped out his flamethrower and heated things up a bit. Boba jetted off and I followed, but then I turned my head and saw our saviour withdraw a lightsaber...

Nice job on the twist D_D! :p Sorry readers it was supposed to be one person but will improvise.

16. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    Oh. I thought we could keep it going as different characters... Can't post right now but maybe tomorrow.

17. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Uh, no it wasn't. You guys messed my idea up! :mad: We were supposed to each make a character of our own and build up their lives with the Crimson Jedi. *leaves in a huff*

18. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    sorry Cat.

Tell us how to do it right please...

19. Ylesly

Ylesly Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 9, 2004
    huh? I dont know whats going on

20. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    I did. In case you were wondering, *glares at FW1* this was my idea in the first place. But, anyway, you draw yourself a character sheet, but don't show it to anyone. Keep it a secret. Let the others try to discover things they want to know about your character. And NO FIRST PERSON! Sorry. I was going to make some changes to the first post last night, but my dad had a conference call and it took forever. I think we won't have to change any posts, but if I change my mind, I'll let you know.

21. Ylesly

Oct 9, 2004
    oh,ok,i get it

one question though

is this like rpg?

22. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Sort of. But it's not, it's a round robin. If you go to other rr threads, it probably won't be like this one, so don't expect this all the time.

23. Ylesly

Oct 9, 2004
    oh,ok,I might post tomorrow,but let me know if anything changes

24. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
  25. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Idea. This will make it look better on these fanfic boards. You will want to lock this and together go plan everything you want to happen. When you have the planning done, start writing, when you feel you are ready to post, post. :)

Just trying to help you guys. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.