main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Crimson Jedi (round robin. Up, I say, up!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Handmaiden_Rabe, Dec 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    Ylesly...... where are you...? Ya need ta post a little bit laddie! I've got nothing to go on here....

2. Ylesly

Ylesly Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 9, 2004

Jerrik laid on the med bed, struggling to wake up. He kept hearing a voice in his head. As much as he tried to ignore it didn?t go away. Letting his guard down, he opened his deaf ears and followed to where it led him.

[i]He came down to pitch dark tunnel, at the end there was a bright light. Listening to the voice he walked towards the light. The place had bodies laying all around, the place reeked of death. He looked over to where Z?nyth was laying, blood stained Jedi robes, trying to keep it from running down his neck. He reached over to help him, but his hands just went through. ? Huh??? he said in confusion. Surveying the area, he saw Nabria crawling to Z?nyth and Jaykob lying unconscious?everything was the same as the time they were ambushed near the ship. Something felt different, something he couldn?t figure out why he was reliving that day. He looked up at the sky, and his wandered to a image of a person getting back to their ship. He got on a speeder around him and raced towards the persons direction. Everything turned into a blur.[/i]

Jerrik jolted awake and grunted in pain, feeling as if his head was splitting in half, he payed no mind to it. He looked over to Misti and gave her a weak smile.

[hr]

3. Emperor_Kilo

Emperor_Kilo Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2004
    I thought I killed Kilo...

That's very nice...by the way, even though Magik has complete control over my charachter....don't kill him, yet. Yet.

4. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    Misti watched as Jerrik floated in and out of consiousness.

He seemed to be coming around, and she held her breath, hoping...

he opened his eyes, focused on her face, and managed a weak grin.

Misti lay her head down on his chest and cried.

how was that Yles?

5. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    Re-posting and adding more.

[i]Cat glared at him again. "What makes you think I'll join you?" she spat out angrily.[/i]

Deception didn't answer. Cat sighed and leaned back against the seat. [i]Noir? Where are you? Are you ok? What did he do to you?[/i] she called out through the Force.

She sighed once again and closed her eyes. She hoped he wasn't gone. No, he wasn't, he wasn't, he couldn't be, not when she'd finally come back to her. She'd kept her promise, but what good was it if he wasn't there? [i]Please be alive. Please be alright.[/i]
    [hr]

Where are you, DD? Come on!!!!

6. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004

Their ship landed on a dark planet. Well, it was hard to tell what exactly the planet looked like at that time because night had fallen.

Deception snatched up the young woman and slung her over his shoulder.

[I'm not sure how you would react, so insert reaction here]

They entered into the mysterious temple that had spawned the sith lord and monotonously trudged deeper and deeper into it's belly. Their path was lit by torches, casting shadows across the floor of them. Deeper and deeper they went.

Suddenly, the torches flared up and then blew out. A few more steps and Deception slid Cat off his shoulder and dropped her onto the ground. Just next to her head, a dark red light flipped on. Then, two more turned on seconds later, each one on either side of the light at about a 30 degree angle. Two more switched on either side of the new cluster. The process continued until they found themselves in headless circle, or rather, three lights were missing from the top of it. From the edges of the incomplete corcle, two more lights flicked on, this time at a 90 degree angle. A pathway lit up bit by bit until they could see a chair containing a darkened figure.

"I see you have brought me something..." a slithery voice spit out of the darkness.

"Yes, my master." Deception bowed down on one knee and continued, "This is the girl I told you about."

"I see... Yes, she will do nicely. Just as you promised. Good work. You may retire." At that moment, the dark lord disappeared into the unlit hallway and vanished. A long silence followed. "How do you feel?" the snake like voice asked the jedi.
    [hr]

I think you missed my last post, there cat.

7. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Ack! Sorry, DD. *is muchly embarrassed*

Cat looked suspiciously at the dark figure, and answered, "Why do you care? And what do you mean... 'she'll do nicely'?"
    [hr]

Sorry, Dece. *is still muchly embarrassed*

8. Ylesly

Ylesly Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 9, 2004

Jerrik hugged Misti in a embrace, "It's going to be alright...it's going to be alright". He himself wasn't sure, he couldn't stand to see her cry.

[hr]

Short? I know, I couldn't think of anything else.

9. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004

Misti just kept crying.

"It'll be alright." Jerrik was hugging her tightly, and she could feel his empathy through their bond.

"I was so afraid. That you would never come back. That you would die... just like my mother..."

Jerrik saw through her eyes, the Mistryl carrying out their cruel judgement, throwing her mother onto a vibroblade, forcing Misti to watch, then dropping her over the side of a cliff, into the seething ocean below.

He pulled back to look at her face, and pushed her hair out of the way. "I had no idea, Misti."

Misti rubbed furiously at her eyes with the heels of her hand. "I didn't want to cry. I'm not a baby!"

Jerrik smiled at her. "Of course you aren't. Babies can't kiss as well as you do."

Her eyes widened. "What do you mean?"

He leaned forward, ignoring the shooting pain, and kissed her passionately, then leaned back, looking very satisfied. "What do you think I meant?"

How is that for romantic Yles? :p

10. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004

"Ah..." the cloaked figure grinned to reveal his jagged yellow teeth. "So you feel impatient." He nodded in approvement. "That will do."

"You are also... frustrated.... angry? with your captor?" The hooded figure chuckled. "Yes...."
    [hr]

11. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003

"Maybe you should add 'desperate, confused, and furious' to that list. Not just angry."

[i]NOIR! Where are you?[/i]
    [hr]

12. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004

"Good..." the voice purred. "Good..." The figure stood up and walked toward her slowly. "Your friends will not find you... let alone help you." He came to a stop just short of her. "I was the one who ordered the destruction of your friends and your capture..."
    [hr]

13. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003

[i]"I was the one who ordered the destruction of your friends and your capture..."[/i]

"De-destruction?" she asked weakly. She reached out, trying to find her friend's Force signatures. They weren't there. "No. Their not gone. Noir... he was alive when your 'servant' took me." Cat tried furiously to keep her tears at bay, but they came anyway.
    [hr]

14. Nabria

Nabria Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2005
    Hope you guys don't mind if I speed this up a bit......

Nabria made her way to the med room on the ship to check Jerriks condition.
    [i]"What do you think I meant?"[/i] was what she heard when walkin in. She greeted Misti and Jerrik. "Jerrik, Misti I think you should report to the bridge" she said in a stern voice, since Z'nyths death she has been more aloof, he was like family to her.

15. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004

Nabria walked in, right in the middle of things.... sometimes it seemed as if she did it on purpose, but Misti could sense no hostility from her.

"Jerrik, Misti, I think you should report to the bridge."

Then she turned on her heel and walked out, leaving Jerrik and Misti staring at her.

Misti turned to Jerrik. "What do you suppose that is all about?"

Jerrik shrugged, then winced. "I have no idea. Maybe we should get to the bridge."

Misti nodded. "Are you going to be okay?"

He grinned. "Maybe you'll have to put your arm around me for support, but I should be able to make it."

Misti blushed slightly, but slipped her arm around his waist, and, accessing the Force, helped him out of the room to the bridge.

how was that?

16. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004

[i]"De-destruction?" she asked weakly. She reached out, trying to find her friend's Force signatures. They weren't there. "No. Their not gone. Noir... he was alive when your 'servant' took me." Cat tried furiously to keep her tears at bay, but they came anyway.[/i]

"Do you think they would escape so easily my wrath?" the old man snapped. "Your friends are dead. The Crimson Jedi that you once knew are no more. You are alone." The cloaked figure observed the young girl as she mourned for her friends. "Good. Give into your emotions. They are all you have left."
    [hr]

nobody find us yet. ok? y'all probably need to gather up and talk anyway. Have you even done damage control yet?

17. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003

Cat shook her head furiously. [i]They were all right when I saw them last.[/i] She knew that wasn't true, though. She shook violently, trying to use a Jedi calming technique, but it wasn't helping. "No," she whispered. "No." This was what had brought Anakin Skywalker down. Loss of a loved one. [i]I survived Dece...[/i] Thinking of Dece only made her feelings worse. Her rage was building, as was her sadness at his death, and her fear that she was all alone in this universe. "What do I have to do?"
    [hr]

We are evil, aren't we, DD?

18. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005

As the new recruit, the Defel Trimaj was used to being overlooked, but when the call came to report to the bridge he figured he might be able to add a little bit to the cause. As he slunk in the shadows hoping no one would notice him and tell him to leave like had happened in the past. Waiting for the meeting to start so he could see if he could be any help. . .

He decided to practice his meditation until the group arrived.

19. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
  20. Emperor_Kilo

Dec 27, 2004
    I was just wondering.....Where am I now?

21. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    why don't we just say you are already on the bridge Kilo? :D

22. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    DD, WHERE ARE YOU?!

23. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
  24. Emperor_Kilo

Dec 27, 2004
    What bridge? Magik? Ylesly? Where are you guys? DD?

25. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    of the ship? I'm still here, but I don't know what the heck I am supposed to be doing.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.