main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Crimson Jedi RPG: Now joining! [rules on page 51]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by hear+soul, Dec 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    (RPG. Now we're rollin!)

Before proceeding, this is for the oranization known as the Crimson Jedi. We [members] get to choose which side we want to be on. Non-members must be Scarlocks. If you would like to join, pm me. It is very simple [no entrance exams or anything].

THE SETTING

It is two decades after the the second Death Star has been destroyed. Luke Skywalker has successfully created a new Jedi Council to protect the New Republic in it's golden era.

However, with the restoration of the Jedi order, the Sith have also arisen once again. Though they existed only in twos for a millenia, a new faction of Sith has come into being. The Scarlocks disregard the ancient rule made by Darth Bane and grow stronger in ranks every cycle.

A new organization of Jedi has made themselves known. The Crimson Jedi are dedicated to wiping the Sith out of existence. They have declared war on the Scarlocks and attacked their home world, Mimban, a cloud-covered jungle world that is largely unexplored and orbited by two moons. The Crimson Jedi have established a base on the first moon, Circarpous VI.

If you would like more info on Mimban, please visit the OS databank here.

THE RULES

1. No Auto-hitting.
    2. No God-moding.
    3. No using OOC information.
    4. Do not manage other people's characters in any way, shape, or form.
    5. Dont kill off anothers chracter. (Unless the GM states that is ok in the game.)
    6. No profanity.
    7. Have fun!

[All basic RPG rules]

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
    Species:
    Homeworld:
    Personality:
    Skin Color:
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    Clothing:
    side: (Crimson Jedi/Scarlock)
    Other Attributes: (opt)
    Other Details: (opt)
    Weapons:
    Personal Ship:
    Force Sensative? (y/n)
    Bio: (opt)

I would like to remind you all to please read the first page of the training ground thread before playing.
    If you already have, you're good to go.

Important news from the GM will be in red

Once again, have fun!

NP edit: Locking, look for a new thread soon.

2. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    Name: Dece
    Species: Humanoid
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Personality: Headstrong but wise, sarcastic, and focused.
    Skin Color: Dark Blue
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Black
    Clothing: Black Jedi robes
    Side: Crimson Jedi
    Weapons: White lightsaber and blaster pistol
    Personal Ship: All black V-19 Torrent
    Force Sensative? yes
    Bio: Dece can only remember back to when he was nine years old, when he was found by a rebel soldier during a salvage mission on endor two years after the fateful battle fought there. He somehow made his way to Luke Skywalker, who saw the force in him and appointed a newly trained Jedi named Borsk-82 after training Dece himself for a year. Dece grew in the force and was very happy running missions for the new Jedi order with his master until a simple reconnaisance mission on Mimban when Dece was 20. There they were raided by the Scarlock. The new Sith organization took his master captive and killed him. After that, the young Jedi vowed to erradicate the Scarlock. He threw off his beige colored robes and dawned black ones. He colored his master's V-19 Torrent black, equipped it with laser cannons, and called it his own. He helped found the Crimson Jedi and has since been stationed on Mimban, where he endlessly battles the Scarlock.

3. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Character Sheet for Jocasta coming probably after Christmas (Before if I can find some time)....

I'm in on this thing though!

4. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    Now we just need Elu, Cat, and OOAO and this'll be a kick-@$$ RPG!

I had a request for a link to the training grounds. It is a sticky at the top of the page but here is the link. Also, [members] you do not have to keep your characters from the RR.

5. Obi_one_and_only

Obi_one_and_only Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 18, 2001
    Name: Old Man (true name will be known soon ;) )
    Species: Humanoid
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Personality: Experienced due to age. Observant. Able to evaluate circumstances. Headstrong. Doesn't trust easily but becomes a good friend once decides to do so.
    Skin Color: Yelloy
    Eye Color: Blue pupil-less eyes
    Clothing: Tatooine rags, but has his original armour stored in his home.
    Side: Neutral
    Weapons: 1 normal blaster pistol, one snipper pistol, unarmed combat
    Personal Ship: nonr
    Force Sensative? no
    Bio: His previous life is surrounded by mystery. He came to Tatooine 50 years ago, probably trying to escape someone or something. Despite his short stature and deceptievly innocent and stupid face, he manages to run a water store proficiently. Prior to owning the store, it is rumoured that he worked as a mercenary for a Hutt. However, there is not evidence to support the fact.

6. Pelly-Welly

Pelly-Welly Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 10, 2004
    Name: Chac'arl'eenisis (usually referred to as Chac)
    Species: Chiss
    Homeworld: Csilla
    Personality: Appears cold and calculating like any Chiss. She's smart, but tends to focus on one thing at a time, and therefor sometimes misses things, putting her in danger.
    Skin Color: blue
    Hair Color: blue-black
    Eye Color: (glowing) red
    Clothing: Chiss Special Forces suit (black)
    side: (Crimson Jedi/Scarlock): At the moment: none
    Other Attributes: Carries sunglasses with her to protect her eyes from the sun. Has a necklace with the Force-stopping gen from a Ysalamir's DNA.
    Other Details: none
    Weapons: Chiss charric, Chissi knifes
    Personal Ship: Chiss Clawcraft
    Force Sensative? no
    Bio: A long time ago, before the Empire came, Jedi came to Csilla to search the Chiss' wisdom. When their curiosity was not satisfied (the Chiss see other species as "lesser" beings and don't trust them), a few Jedi (later it was found out that these Jedi were seduced by the Dark Side) killed many Chiss in anger.
    Never was the Jedi Order reprimanded for this, the Jedi simply went to Camaas.
    The Chiss stayed behind, they swore they'd kill all Jedi. A Special Forces army was created for it. Young children would be trained for killing Jedi there.
    It was then that the Chiss found out how to remove the Force-stopping gen from a Ysalamir's DNA. Every member of the Special Forces carries a necklace with this gen.
    Even though all members carry these necklaces, many were killed trying to attack large groups of Jedi.
    Chac is one of these Special Forces members. Her first mission was to go to Tatooine, as people had seen Jedi there.....

7. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    Now we just need Elu, Cat, and OOAO and this'll be a kick-@$$ RPG!

WHAT ABOUT ME???

it ok..i guess

Name: Noir Lumeire
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Tantooine
    Personality: Witty,strong,problem solver
    Skin Color: White
    Hair Color:Gray/silver tipped with red
    Eye Color: Deep blue
    Clothing: Gray robe, Baggy brown cargo pants, tight white t-shirt
    side: Crimson Jedi
    Other Attributes:
    Other Details: Scarlock brand on his right arm
    Weapons: Double Green and Red light sabers, Blaster Pistol
    Personal Ship: YT-2000 YT-2000
    Force Sensative? Y
    Bio: After becomming a Jedi knight, Noir, found out that his Parents had been killed by Scarlocks. He devoted his life to stopping them. He decided that he could do better from within, so he joined them, hiding his Jedi abilities. He joined up with the CJ after the murder of Xim on Tantooine. [I'm assuming this is after the other story?]And is now working with them. He is niether a light nor dark sider, he prefers to stay neutral in the force, so is exceptional in stealth, and hidding in the force. Though he can be presuasive at times, these usually end at the point of a light saber or a barrle of a blaster. Notoriously violent, Noir, has been doing some bounty hunting on the side. And also building a personal droid, whose pupouse he has hidden from everyone.

8. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    No, we don't Have to keep our characters, but its more fun that way, and we know a little more about them. Also, as time progresses, will we be allowed more than one character???

9. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Name: Jocasta Chaar
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Personality: Contemplative, Mysterious
    Skin Color: White
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Green
    Clothing: Brown Jedi Robes
    Side: Crimson Jedi
    Weapons: Dual Lightsabers: 1 Hunter Green, 1 Navy Blue
    Personal Ship: None
    Force Sensative: Extremely
    Bio: Born and Raised on Coruscant. Raised as a Jedi at normal age. Mysterious Incident forced him to Tatooine, where he had been in hermitage for 2 years. Ready to leave planet and seek knowledge elsewhere...

OOC: (Out of Character for all you Newbies to the RPG Scene.... we use this like asides, when we are not posting in the story)

OOC: When exactly are we starting this? Are we moving from the Fanfic to this? Or are we starting again from square one?

10. FORCE-WIELDER1

FORCE-WIELDER1 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 8, 2004
    Name: Arion Xiefer
    Homeworld: Tatooine
    Personality: Selfless, determined, headstrong
    Skin Color: Tan
    Eye Color: Light Brownish/Orange
    Clothing: Black Crimson Jedi Robes
    Other Attributes: -none-
    Other Details: -none-
    Weapons: Twin Crimson Lightsbers
    Personal Ship: http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/sithfighter/index.html Customized Sith Starfighter
    Force Sensative? Extremely
    Bio: Arion was born and raised on Tatooine, and only became a Jedi because he was captured by the New Republic as a bounty hunter. He was only 16 at the time. Luke Skywalker saw the potential in him, and personally trained him. After the Scarlock raid on Mimban he realized that something needed to be done about these new Sith. He founded the Crimson Jedi with the help of Dece. They had both wanted vengance for the lives that had been lost that day. He is currently leading the Crimson Jedi in a war against the Scarlocks.

OOC: How do you abbreviate a link?

11. jade_saber8000

jade_saber8000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 18, 2004
    K, here we go. maybe one day i'll figure out what the hell you actually do in an RPG.
    Name: Sapphira
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Personality: Headstrong, bad temper, stubborn, really does care but she'll be damned if she admits it, fearless(except for one little thing she won't talk about FW you know what i mean), just a bit trigger happy
    Skin Color: white
    Hair Color: red-gold
    Eye Color: green
    Clothing: green tank top, black leather pants, flight boots like han's except way cooler.
    side: CJ or whoever is winning at the time :D
    Weapons: Blaster pistols(quite a few actually) and purple lightsaber; several types of grenades, a bowcaster
    Personal Ship: The Firestryke built like the Falcon but faster and the Shadowmancer which is a smaller model currently in storage
    Force Sensative? maybe [face_whistling]
    Bio: Has been training herself as she cannot find a master who's willing to take on someone with 'So much anger' She's an ex-smuggler who's wanted in several planets(including the whole Hapes cluster which she'd love to visit but fears being erhmm, arrested) She's not really sure but she thinks she was born on Corellia. She was orphaned(aren't they all) at a very early age. She's not sure whether she wants to know though so she's left it alone. She can most definetly take care of herself and hates having to be rescued by anyone but herself. She hates the scarlocks with passion but she's not commiting to either side permenantly. SHe's used to working alone so she'd rather invent her own side.

Ok, thats it. When do we start? ~Gabs
    PS: [:D] Cesar!!

12. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC: sounds alot my mine Gabby.

13. FORCE-WIELDER1

Nov 8, 2004
    OOC: Hi Gabby! [face_blush] I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how to abbreviate link for my character's ship.

Name: Arion Xiefer
    Homeworld: Tatooine
    Personality: Selfless, determined, headstrong
    Skin Color: Tan
    Eye Color: Light Brownish/Orange
    Clothing: Black Crimson Jedi Robes
    Other Attributes: -none-
    Other Details: -none-
    Weapons: Twin Crimson Lightsbers
    Personal Ship: Customized Sith Starfighter
    Bio: Arion was born and raised on Tatooine, and only became a Jedi because he was captured by the New Republic as a bounty hunter. He was only 16 at the time. Luke Skywalker saw the potential in him, and personally trained him. After the Scarlock raid on Mimban he realized that something needed to be done about these new Sith. He founded the Crimson Jedi with the help of Dece. They had both wanted vengance for the lives that had been lost that day. He is currently leading the Crimson Jedi in a war against the Scarlocks.

OOC: Sorry I had to get that link right.

14. jade_saber8000

Oct 18, 2004
    OOC:not meant to sound like yours DVC. It was like 5am when i posted so i wasn't paying attention really.
    FOprce-Wielder, remember our little plan!!!

15. jade_saber8000

Oct 18, 2004
    OOC: My blasters are DL-44 handhelds k? Couldn't remember that at the time. God, i hate the morning.

16. FORCE-WIELDER1

Nov 8, 2004
    OOC: Yes how could I forget, Gabby. ;)

17. Ylesly

Ylesly Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 9, 2004
    Name: Jerrik
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Personality: reclusive, brave, quiet, eager, daring, strong, and smart
    Skin Color: Light Tan
    Hair Color: Blondish-Brown
    Eye Color: Green
    Clothing: Black Jedi Robes
    Other Attributes: (opt)
    Other Details: (opt)
    Weapons: teal lightsaber, blaster pistol ,heavy pistol, hand-to-hand combat, martial arts
    Personal Ship:Infiltrator Star Courier

Bio: Never knew his parents nor siblings, was adopted by Luke and Mara at the age of 12,considers the Skywalkers and Solos as his family, was trained in the ways of the force and combat by his adopted mother, became a knight by 16. Doesn?t believe in a dark side or light side and prefers to be a forceuser .Traveled around the galaxy for almost a year till he joined the Crimson Jedi and has dedicated himself in wiping out the Scarlocks ever since.

18. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC: so, when are we gonna start? How about now? And i hate it when Gabby and FW1 talk...its like know one else is in on the Convo...
    Every body post your character sheet on your Bio after you post it here...
    Crap, Gabs, you took my blaster too...Oh well, guess we both have the DL-44 pistols with "cautionary pulser" grip and that are coppied by Merr-Sonn's Flash 4 pistol and by Imperial Munitions. (lol, wanted to show you how much i look into my stuff before posting)

IC:
    Noir brought his ship,The Vengence, down into the bases hanger.
    "Welcome back Mr. Lumeire" one of the receptionists said.
    He just mumbled a grim response. He was on a mission.
    He walked down the hall way towards the council chaimbers, bumping into Dece on the way. Noir kept walking, there was bad blood between Dece and him. Dece turned around.

19. Ylesly

Oct 9, 2004
    OOC:when does this start?

20. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Waoting for others

21. Ylesly

Oct 9, 2004
    OOC: its Byrar Pistol ,right?

22. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Yup, thats Mara's

23. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Um... when an RPG starts, usually the GM or Co-GM or some sort of head honcho posts a longer post setting the scene for the action or plot or whatnot, and to set where each character is entering the story...

Also, um, its usually well, nice, for the posters to wait for more people before starting the RPG.... I mean, I know other CJ members want to get in on this...

Yes, a bit of patience is required for RPGs....In the beginning at least. So, might I suggest a hold on this until, oh... later? I know everyone is excited but at least let Rabe, Elu, Twitcher, Magik, Jokester, et al post character sheets...

And finally, at the end of a post, you include something like...

TAG: Name

So that the names person knows its his or her time to post....

Anyways, thats all I needed to say...

I shall remain waiting until the real RPG starts (One that D_D or FW1 sanctions)

24. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC:
    Yawn imp...this is better, especialy since DD isn't here to tell what to say and when to say it
    besides, some of us need something to do over break...Think of this as back story, DD can start the real one later
    And you talk about DD like he's still leader...He's not. He may have control over this board, but not the CJ.

25. Ylesly

Oct 9, 2004
    OOC: ok,cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.