main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Crocodile Hunter takes on a Sith Lord

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by DarthDemento, Nov 30, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDemento

DarthDemento Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 1999
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Croc Hunter meets a Sith Lord:
    Steve and Terri are driving in the Outback when they see a dark clad humanoid figure in a bit of a predicament. Steve jumps out of his speeder w/ Terri in tow, hides behind a bush, looks at the camera, and speaks:
    "OOOOOH, a SITH LORD! THE APEX PREDATOR ! A Very Dangerous bugger, most lethal critter in the outback. He's entangled in the dingo fence
    so I've gotta help the poor bloke". He then approaches the critter, who has horns on his head and a harlequin face. This Sith is writhing away, obviously in a great deal of pain. Steve, now standing two meters away, speaks: "Now you folks don't try this at home as these fellas have a nasty habit of sticking you with a lightsaber when they're all riled up. Terri will bring my lightsaber just in case things get out of hand but first I'm going to try and calm him down, be at one with nature, and do a bloody good deed". Steve, w/ lightsaber in hand, methodically tries to untangle the unfortunate creature. Terri chimes in: "it is important that we get him untangled before the mid day sun gives him a heat stroke. Sith are an endangered species as you only have a master and an apprentice so it is vital to the balance of the Force that we save him. The camera pans back to Steve: "I'm going to stick me thumb up his arse to take his temperature. Yikes ! He didn't like that. He's got me caught in his Force choke hold, I better act quickly or I'm a goner". Steve, audibly gasping desperately for air pleads for help. "Terri, would you please be a dear..."

TO BE CONTINUED

[This message has been edited by DarthDemento (edited 12-17-1999).]

2. Master Peael

Master Peael Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 1999
    HA HA HA ~~ okay that's just odd but hey it works... I loved it... is there more??

3. DarthDemento

Nov 14, 1999
    They're might be; depends on what else pops into my head and the critical response to this post. At the moment, need to relax, though.

[This message has been edited by DarthDemento (edited 11-30-1999).]

4. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    This has to be the coolest cross-over fan fic ever.

5. DarthDemento

Nov 14, 1999
    Thank You, Darth Ludicrous. Incidentally, my original intent was to do a Crocodile Hunter meets Wookies fanfic, an idea that was the progeny of a Sith vs Ewok debate on another thread Just thought folks could use something different from the standard variations on the OT, Prequels, and EU- that, and a good laugh. I hope I've accomplished my purpose...

[This message has been edited by DarthDemento (edited 12-12-1999).]

[This message has been edited by DarthDemento (edited 01-09-2000).]

6. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    LOL!!!

This is hysterical!!

7. DarthDemento

Nov 14, 1999
    Glad to see I've managed to please three people 'round the world.

8. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    This is going to turn into my fav fan fic if the sith kills the Crocodile Hunter,

Having met him and his charming (not ) wife twice now I'm incedently barrackign for the Sith!!!

Go Sith, Go Sith, Go! GO! GO SITH!!!!!

See ya
    Kithera

9. Ping

Ping Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 23, 1998
    ROTFLOL!!! That is sooooo funny!!!

Kit', you met them and don't like them? That makes me sad! Croc. Hunter is one of my favorite TV shows!

10. DarthDemento

Nov 14, 1999
    Glad to see folks are enjoying this... Haven't decided yet whether I'll go further w/ this, esp. whether or not Steve meets his maker, the little bugger seems to have nine lives but eventually it will catch up w/ him as he'll mess w/ the wrong croc, snake, great white, Sith, etc... Kith, I suppose one can't like everybody, just hope fame hasn't made them arrogant. Incidentally, what is the name of that mutt of theirs?

[This message has been edited by DarthDemento (edited 12-01-1999).]

11. Darth Ludicrous

Jun 25, 2000
    My friends and I love doing Crocodile Hunter impersonations, just making up stories on the fly. that's why this hit me.

12. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Okay why I don't like them.

A) I'm Australian most aussie's can't stand them because most of us have more sense them to run off into the bush.

B) well, they just piss me off.

See ya
    Kithera

13. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    ROTFLMAO!!

What'd I tell ya, Kit'? The guy's a demigod in the US.

I'm gonna go show this to my mom. *lol* I think she'll love it...

14. Grand Moff Jerjerrod

Grand Moff Jerjerrod Jedi Master star 3

Jul 14, 1999
    LOL!!!! This is great.

GMJ

15. DarthDemento

Nov 14, 1999
    Thank you. I 'm debating on whether or not to do the sequel...Lucas took three yrs in between the OT's and another 16 to do the prequel.

[This message has been edited by DarthDemento (edited 12-01-1999).]

16. DarthDemento

Nov 14, 1999
    CROC HUNTER EP II

Terri, drenched in sweat, moves in to help Steve, brandishing saber in her trembling hands. She ignites it and with "whoosh" a a rainbow colored blade suddenly extends out, ozone crackling. Steve, his face turning purple, deprived of oxygen, , his toungue projecting from his mouth, his hands clutching his throat, begins to take on a look of one who's achieved bliss...Suddenly, a rock the size of a coconut miracuosly flies off the ground. Terri effortlessly parries it but wasn't prepared for an even larger stone, which catches her on the forehead. The Sith Lord, now fully extracated
    from the fence, unsheaths his light saber, ignites it and presses the attack. Terri parries the initial blow and lashes out at her adversary, tearing into cloth and charring skin, managing to knock him down She moves in to make the kill when Steve, now able to breath shouts out, "NOOOOOOOOO TERRRRRIII! Thats an endangered species!" The dark warrior took advantage of this openning and caught Teresa in the mouth with a side thrust kick. Somehow with newfound energy, Steve leaps to his feet and into the air after the dark clad figure, only to find he missed completely and crashes into a bush where he encounters a familiar face. "Look folks, a brown snake! The most poisonous snake on earth...ten times more venomous than a king cobra...watch me pet it and place it in its burrow so no harm will come to it while we tame this Sith". He then gently places the serpent into a burrow near the bush, but not before it struck him in the nose. "Yikes! I'm glad he didn't quite sink his teeth into me or I'D be goners for sure!"...Meanwhile, Terri and the Sith continue to go at it.Terri lunges forward but the Sith parries her blow, steps aside, and presses a button on the hilt of his lightsaber. A new blade extends out from the end of it. Steve, wathing from the distance, looks at the camera and states with the conviction of the hyperactive, "Oh no Terri's in Trouble! I 've got to find a way to help her without harming the poor sith... isn't he glorious ?!?"...

TO BE CONTINUED

Update: Ep III is on p.2 of this thread, Ep IV, V, VI on p.3

[This message has been edited by DarthDemento (edited 12-12-1999).]

Ep VII has been posted (p.4)

[This message has been edited by DarthDemento (edited 12-17-1999).]

17. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    HUZZAH!

18. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    Good stuff Demento...LOL!

Makes you wonder where else we'll wind up if that thread in classic keep going!

19. DarthDemento

Nov 14, 1999
    Ami-Padme:

Probably to Hell in a handbasket...How 'bout the adventures of Padewan Dirk Diggler in "Jedi Knights"?

[This message has been edited by DarthDemento (edited 12-02-1999).]

20. Darth Ludicrous

Jun 25, 2000
    http://fp.valueclick.com/ad.s/a0014547.gif

21. Caet-Anje Rinn

Caet-Anje Rinn Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 1999
    Reminds me of a song I once heard...

Travelled all over the country-side
    Ask the Leylands, ask the Leylands
    Stuffed it up with a four wheel drive
    Ask the Leyland Brothers

Seriously though, interesting to hear that this guy is so popular in the US - the REAL Crocodile Dundee huh? *cringe - embarrasment when remembering that movie*

22. Caet-Anje Rinn

Caet-Anje Rinn Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 1999
    Hey - I just noticed that "Crikey" is spelt wrong in that banner

23. DarthDemento

Nov 14, 1999
    Why are the folks in Oz embarassed? the cat is cool.Thank you Ludicrous...do you have anything like that where he gets maimed?

[This message has been edited by DarthDemento (edited 12-02-1999).]

24. Ping

Ping Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 23, 1998
    Oh, geez! That's soooo funny! I'm sorry Kit' doesn't like him, but I find him hilarious. The dog? Um, Sally? Sallah? Something like that, I think.

25. DarthDemento

Nov 14, 1999
    Thanks, Ping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.