main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Crocodile Hunter takes on a Sith Lord

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by DarthDemento, Nov 30, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey7F

Joey7F Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2000
    I was think over trying a claymation fanfilm that could be made over the internet by various people. Anyone like this idea? No, cool, sort of?

--Joey

2. Semaj Ovured

Semaj Ovured Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2000
    Well at least you're not trying anything difficult!

Good luck!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joey7F:
    I was think over trying a claymation fanfilm that could be made over the internet by various people. Anyone like this idea? No, cool, sort of?

--Joey

3. Joey7F

Joey7F Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2000
    Do I detect some sarcasm? I think it would be hard to get coordinated, but then again the talent that you pull from would be greater....

Ie If no one you know can do a yoda impersonation then maybe someone online can. Would anyone be interested in trying to start it up? I know during the summer i am going to have lots o free time.

--Joey

4. tony the jedi

tony the jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2000
    You don't see much claymation around any more for a reason. Computer generated movies far surpass claymation in every way, and claymation tends to give people a headache looking at it. Personally if I want to see claymation I'll go watch Michael Jackson's Moonwalker.

5. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    DOn't want to lose this one. Uppers.

6. Opie Wan Cannoli

Opie Wan Cannoli Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 1999
    The thing about claymation is, it is SLOW. I read somewhere that it took 5 years to make "Chicken Run".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.