main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Crowne Plaza -- who's staying there?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by ValedaKor, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Didn't see a thread about this hotel -- am I the only SW fan staying there? It's literally next door to the Dome/CC.

I booked one of the train car rooms... should be interesting!

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    I stayed in a train car for my honeymoon...it's tight quarters because it really is a train, but they're really nice and fun to stay in...you should have an enjoyable time there.

3. yodakarma

yodakarma Jedi Master star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    My husband and I are staying there. Just one of the regular rooms though. It looks like a great hotel.

Janine

4. tionnesharp

tionnesharp Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2002
    It is a great hotel... lots of history and atmosphere. Have you seen the "great" room, with the huge stained glass windows? It's just fabulous. I think it's the original station area for the train.

I've got a train car (!) reserved with two other Jedi mates. Very excited. We spied them out 2 years ago when we stayed at the Crowne for Celeb II.

Got really great service and it is right next to the Dome. Lovely, relaxed pool area. We'll all have to meet up in the lounge.... what's it called?

5. -E-

-E- Jedi Master star 3

Sep 1, 2003
    There's a group of us staying in a room, and we're really looking foward to it. We have a regular room; I wonder if there's any way to check in a tad early...

6. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    I hope so......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.