main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The cruellest 'cut' of all...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jemmiah, Jun 12, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Rela poked her head out of the vent to find the halls empty. She deftly swung herself down and landed quietly on the floor. She stifled a laugh as she thought about how Mace and Qui-Gon would react to her little side trip from earlier. If Mace disliked what she did to his datapad, he?s going to hate his living quarters. As she quickly get her bearings, Rela realized that the quickest exit would be through the transport area.

?Please let whoever is on duty be on a snack break or something.? Rela begged to any deity that would happen to be listening.

Rela got her wish, and the transport area was empty. Quickly and silently she made her way towards the exit, then something caught her eye.

?That was not a Jedi transport.? she whispered to herself. Then she shrugged her shoulders and made a quick detour. ?I?ve always been a sucker for a cool mode of transport.?

Rela soon found it.

?Heeelllloooo, my pretty. A Porishae Sky Car. What in the galaxy are you doing at the Temple? Nice dent. Who owns you, some kind of idiot? What kind of music system you got, hmmm?? Rela peeked inside. ?No, not factory. Oh, sweet! State of the art. I wish I could get a closer look.?

Rela?s hand suddenly had a mind of its own and slowly moved down to the door handle. She shut her eyes and started chanting to herself.

?Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.?

CLICK!

Rela?s eyes went wide as the door swiftly opened.

?Yes, I would say some idiot owns you, but let?s see how much of an idiot.?

Rela slid into the drivers seat and her breath caught from the wondrous feel of being behind the wheel of a Porishae. Even if it did have a dent.

?I guess it would be too much to ask for the keys to still be here, hmmm??

Rela looked at the ignition and the keys hanging from it.

?Guess not.? she laughed. ?Well baby, I am going to teach your owner a lesson. Do not leave your doors unlocked and the keys in the ignition. Even in the Jedi Temple.?

2. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    LOL!!! that was a great post mouse2, a great one!

3. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    LOL! She is going to be SOOOOO dead! I'm trying to think of something to write. .. *sigh*

4. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    hehehe, thanks!

You never know maybe Rela won't get caught. Then again she does have to bring it back. Maybe.

5. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    Rela's antics reminds me of something I did when I was at school!

Jemmiah walked up to Simeon with a morose expression on her face.

?I?m looking for Frosty and the Brat.?
    ?I?m looking for fresh linen and blankets. You do not want to know what Quirida-Xac has just done to the sheets??
    ?No,? Jemmiah?s top lip curled in distaste, ?I don?t. Where are they??

Simeon?s dark eyes flickered. ?Gone. Discharged. Sent away.?

?Y-E-S!? Jemmy whooped. ?Now I don?t have to show him that silly dress.?
    ?That?s what you think, young lady.? Evla?s firm hand was again wrapped round her lower arm.
    ?But??
    ?No buts!? Evla shook her head. ?If they?ve gone up, so do we.?
    ?We?ve just come down.? Jemmiah groaned.
    ?Well, the turbo lifts will get some practice at what they?re designed for.?

Jemmy snickered. ?I know of plenty of uses for the turbo lifts and not all of them are in line with manufacture guidelines.?

Evla chose to ignore that statement.

?Get back in the lift.? Evla warned.
    ?It?s not fair!? sulked Jemmiah.
    ?Stop acting like a teenager.? Evla retorted.

?I AM a teenager.? Jemmy pouted. ?I go out late at night. I experience rapid mood swings. I eat junk food. I whine, I sulk and I go shopping and spend all of your money on things I will never need. I pass all my free time propping up the bars of cantinas, or being sick in the bath due to alcoholic excess. Given the chance I?d sleep the day away and get up only to wax my legs or indulge in topless bathing. In short,? Jemmiah sniffed as she headed back towards the turbo lift, ?I AM NORMAL!?

Simeon watched her retreat. ?That?s normal? My teenage years must have bypassed me completely.?
    ?I?m sure they?ll catch up with you, Simeon.? Evla said.
    ?Oh, good.?
    ?I just pity An-Paj when they do?? The crèche Master followed Jemmiah back to the lift. ?And you will strike that reference to topless bathing completely from your mind!? She called over her shoulder.

Simeon sighed.

Easier said than done.

Obi-Wan was tired of mooching around in his room. Then again, he was tired of lounging around in the apartment. Briefly, he?d thought of asking his master if he could go burn his energy off by taking a walk outwith the temple but in deference to their visitor he felt the polite thing to do was stay put.

It was driving him mad.

Qui-Gon had gone out to fetch some food, leaving a moping padawan and an amused Kabe together.

?Well, Quinn?s apprentice.? Kabe smiled cheerfully. ?What shall we do? How about a card game??

Obi-Wan stared absently at the walls and sighed. He didn?t know what the heck was wrong with him lately.
    ?If you like.? Obi-Wan shrugged.
    ?Or we could talk, if you wish.?
    ?We are talking.? Kenobi twiddled his fingers.

Kabe smirked and said nothing. He felt so sorry for the poor young man. It was obvious that somebody had stolen his heart, except that the padawan had no real inkling of what he was really feeling.

Was he ever in for a shock!

The door chime went, causing Obi-Wan to frown slightly.

?It can?t be my master. He?s not been gone that long.? He wondered.
    ?Only one way to find out!? Kabe ran to the door before Obi-Wan could get there.

The face that looked back at him was young and pretty and had an angel?s visage, only with delightfully devilish eyes set sparkling against the apparent innocence. And Kabe was of the opinion that it was a combination that usually caused a lot of trouble?

?My name?s Kabe.? He proffered a hand almost immediately to the young girl. ?Who might you be??
    ?I might be any number of things.? Jemmiah grinned, confirming Kabe?s initial impression of her, ?but you can call me Jemmy. I?m looking for Master Jinn.?

Jemmiah shouldered her way past, winking at him. ?Is he not here??
    ?He should be back soon?? He trailed off as Obi-Wan suddenly came to life in a way that Kabe had never witnessed before.

Interesting?

?Jemmy,? he smiled at her, ?how did the trip go??
    ?Great,? she grimaced, ?I?ve got my dress. Evla?s ordered me to come over and show Qu

6. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    Poor Ben! I wonder how Qui-Gon is going to react? hehehe ;)

I love Simeon more and more with each post. He's like the plucky comic relief. :D

7. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    Funnily enough, Simeon is also my favorite amongst my own creations, along with Jemmy (obviously)and Quirida-Xac! He will always be an off screen joke, I hope. Seeing him would take away the mystery!

8. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

Sorry sis, I retract the "abandoned" accusation.....

I'll be posting soon! In the meantime, up!

9. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    Qui-Gon was sure taking a long time to get back. Kabe sighed inwardly. This was going to be so hard not to blurt this out. Terribly and horribly hard. He didn't know if he could do it. He would though, or Obi-Wan would hate him for life. Kabe smiled. He shifted on his couch. It was not as comfortable as Qui-Gon's old furniture had been. Not as broken in. Apparently they didn't spend a lot of time here. He looked over at the table. Obi-Wan was sitting with his head in his hands, moaning softly.

"Obi-Wan."

He looked up. "What?"

"You can not be sulking like this if you expect your Master not to know. Okay, he's smart, he'll put the pieces together. You know, hmmm. Sulky Padawan, Jemmiah visited while I was away. . hmm. It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out."

Obi-Wan closed his eyes and moaned again. "It's not fair. How did it happen! I've know her. . .forever!"

"Not THAT long." Kabe sighed. "Look, it happens. A lot. You spend time with someone, and feelings develop. Get used to it. It's called life."

"You're right." Obi-Wan frowned. "Why is it, whatever I DON'T want to hear, ends up being right?"

"It's another one of those life factors." Kabe chuckled. "Your furniture is some of the most uncomfortable in the universe."

"It's not well used." Obi-Wan said staring at the table.

Kabe nodded. "I know, and I'm tired. There's no way I'm sleeping on this thing. I'm going to go and steal Quinn's bed." Kabe jumped up and raced into Qui-Gon's room and shut the door before Obi-Wan could say a word.

Obi-Wan looked back. Now there was TWO things his Master was going to kill him for. Looks like the counch was going to be his bed for the night. He moaned again.

10. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    Ha, ha! Poor Obi! As if he doesn't have enough problems...

11. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    Hehe, I know it. I just LOVE Obi-torture:)

12. Calamity Jinn

May 23, 2000

Oh Obi, just go to bed as normal, please? I want to see what your Master will do when he discover's his bed's been taken over! He, he ........

13. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    You never know what's going to happen. . MUHAHAHAHA

14. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    I SWEAR I POSTED!

GRRR!

Oh well, I guess I'll have to do it again soon.

15. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    And things get interesting... :)

16. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    hey! I'm leaving for a week, so I'll be back 6th/7th ish, Use my character if you wanna, LATER!

17. Madame Mara

Madame Mara Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2000
  18. Calamity Jinn

May 23, 2000

Eeek!! On PAGE EIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Not if I have any say in the matter!

19. Calamity Jinn

May 23, 2000

Hmmm, no-one posting. Guess I'll need to try and think of something..............

(If you hear something squeaking/clunking across the sea all the way from Scotland, it'll be my brain trying to exert itself!)

20. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    Sorry Calam, it was drowned out by the squeaking/clunking coming from Georgia. But here's what I was wroking on! :D

Obi-Wan woke to someone tickling him on the bridge of his nose. He knew immediately who it was.

?Go away Rela.?

?My, my, my, someone?s in a sour mood this morning.? she teased.

?You would be to if you had to sleep on the sofa, but that?s not the half of it.? he grumbled.

?Oooo! Then tell me. I love a good story.?

?It has to do with why I was at the healers yesterday.?

?And?? Rela prodded.

?Well...? Obi-Wan started sheepishly.

Rela took a good look at her friend and started to giggle.

?Bright-eyes, you?re smitten!?

?Shhh! You want to announce it to the whole temple??

?You have a crush! Waitaminute! It?s not me is it?? Rela laughed.

?Umm, no.?

?Good, this way I get the inside scoop.? Rela explained.

?What am I going to do?? Obi-Wan moaned.

?Tell her.?

?Don?t you want to know who it is?? Obi-Wan asked.

?Why so I can tease her as much as I am teasing you??

?Good point. What if she says no, or worse laughs at me?? Obi-Wan moaned again as he put his head in his hands.

Rela sighed. It wasn?t as fun to tease someone when they were too worried about how the object of their affection would react. Nobody deserved this, not even Obi-Wan.

?Bright-eyes, I?m only going to say this once, so pay attention. I wouldn?t even tell you, but I consider you one of my best friends.?

?What is it?? Obi-Wan asked a little worried.

?Obi-Wan Kenobi, you?re a hottie. Half the girls in the temple have a crush you. If this girl says no or laughs, she?s not worth it. Than again if you like her, she?s got to be pretty cool. Well that?s enough of an ego boost for today, don?t you think??

?When did you get so smart?? Obi-Wan teased her.

?I got smart? When did that happen?? Rela teased back.

?Well Miss Relationship, what do I say to her??

?Grab her and kiss her like there?s no tomorrow.? Rela told him dreamily.

?You?ve been reading those trashy holo-novels again , haven?t you??

?I can?t help it. They?re addictive.?

?Really Rela, what do I say to her??

?Just be yourself. It will come to you when the time is right.? She shrugged.

?How do I tell Master Qui-Gon??

?He knows Bright-eyes. As long as you were in the healers yesterday, he knows. Probably not who, but you?ve got to let her know about it first.

Almost as if on cue, they were soon interrupted by a newly wakened Qui-Gon coming out of Obi-Wan?s room.

?Good morning Padawan. Rela.? he said half awake

?Good morning, Master.? Obi-Wan answered.

?Mornin?!? Rela said cheerfully.

Qui-Gon suddenly stopped and looked at Rela.

?What are you doing here this early?? he asked confused.

?Yeah, I thought you weren?t a morning person.? Obi-Wan added.

?Actually, it?s quite late for me. Just got back from a short ride around Courscant. I?m about to head home and go to bed, but I wanted to see you first.? she stated cheerfully.

?Why?? Qui-Gon asked suspiciously as he slowly closed his eyes.

?Well, I was going to apologize for running out yesterday and see the healers, but not if you?re going to have that kind of attitude. By the way, have you heard from Mace this morning??

?Rela it?s too early for a fight, and no. Just wait here and I?ll take you down after breakfast.? Qui-Gon nearly begged.

Obi-Wan was almost a blur as he got up after food was mentioned.

?I forgot. He thinks with his stomach.? Rela mumbled to herself.

?Quinn! What?s with all the noise.?

Rela turned to look at Qui-Gon, a smug look on her face. ?What did he just call you??

?Hey Quinn!? Kabe shouted. Then he saw Rela sitting in the place that Obi-Wan had just vacated. ?Good morning. Another beautiful girl hanging around these two. I?ve got to come by more often. Let me introduce myself, Kabe Jameson.?

Rela began to laugh. ?Kabe, you don?t know how happy I am to meet you. The name is Rela. Rela Quinn.?

21. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    Wow, what an excellant post! Good one, Mouse!

22. Calamity Jinn

May 23, 2000

Saved my bacon Mouse! I'm still completely stumped as to what I want to say from the jumble flying around in my head.....

A good post!

23. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    Thanks! hehe :)

C'mon Calam! If I can do it you can do it. We need to keep this thread alive for the sake of Jemmiah's sanity (if she has any left) ;)

I've got some ideas and hopefully they will turn into another post of some sort.

24. Calamity Jinn

May 23, 2000

The good news is I've got something to post!

The bad news is I'm waiting on the Jemster getting in touch with me to say it's okay and not too iffy! (I think she's away to bed; it's almost midnight here!)

Looks like it'll have to wait until tomorrow...

25. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    I seriously had no idea that was Rela's last name. . hehehe, anyway! Thanks much for doing that, his character was just perfect;) All righty! Here's s'more!

Kabe grinned at the girl. "Yeah, well, I was using that name before you were even thought of. I get first dibs."

"Right."

Kabe looked over at Qui-Gon. "Sheesh, if I weren't married I'd make the Temple my permanent home. You and that Padawan, or should I just say Padawan, are chick magnets!"

Qui-Gon raised an eye-brow. "I think that is quite enough Kabe Jameson. I still have SOME authority over you, after all, you made my life a mess for a year. . no, ever since I first talked to you."

"Aw come on, Quinn," he glanced at Rela. "Qui-Gon. I'm not all bad. You can be a supplement grandpa for my kid. That's somethin' of a reward isn't it?"

Qui-Gon smiled. "I suppose."

Now Obi-Wan looked at his Master. He was so different when he was around Kabe. So much more. . .open? He couldn't find the right word to describe him. He shoved more breakfast in his mouth. It was hurting his brain to think this early in the morning.

"How long am I gonna hafta wait here?" Rela complained. "By the way, Kabe, congratulations and all that stuff. Send me a holo of your kid."

Kabe smiled. "I will."

Rela looked over at Qui-Gon. "Well?"

"We'll go. Hold on a few minutes." Qui-Gon sighed and sat down to eat his breakfast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.