The Crusaders Call

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by DarksiderGeorge, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarksiderGeorge Jedi Knight

star 2
    I posted this awhile back during a very heated thread titled Nationalism and more. I feel that I must continue discussions into the philosophy known as the Crusade.

Please come in and observe if you wish, leave comments too, please!

I am mainly just fleshing out an already deep and complex philosophy.

I believe that it is time to reveal slowly but surely, the Crusade. What is the Crusade? Well that will take months to break down. No prob, I shall do it. Who are the Crusaders. At this point anybody who accepts the tenets of the Crusade. Is the Crusade even possible? Its a long shot , BUT it is possible.

First let me start off with this... The Crusade is a social movement that allows humanity to lift its bonds of nature,ultimately. It is a mult-faceted philosophy and social movement. Though it may seem rightous by some, it incorporates some social aspects that some would label, Facism or Eugenics based. Those are total unfair labels. People know much more about those topics since they days where both were the hated enemies of all people. (WWII era, specifically)

2. Sparticus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow, I'm like on the exact opposite end of that argument! Lol, I'm a tree hugger and loving it.
  3. DarksiderGeorge Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sparticus, You may not be opposed to the Crusade,once you find out that it is one of the most environmentally friendly social programs ever created. I shall go into that aspect of the Crusade since that is your interest.

The central focus of the Crusade, Human populations, works very well toward eliminating environmental damage due to overpopulation. Another focus of the Crusade, foucus heavily on developing efficient and environmentally friendly technologies to allow Humanity to exist on Earth without really damaging it.

I will go into much more detail when I have more time. I figure that it will take a very long time to cover this great philosophy.

4. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    I am a real American

Fight for the rights of every man

I am a real American

Fights for what's right

Fight for your life

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I assure you, you shall get a serious post regarding this from me.
  5. Sparticus Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOooohhh, your trying to do what the did on Ithor, making the jungle sacered and having floating environmentaly friendly cities? Kinda like that? Cause that would be cool. You know, I think they did something like that on Alderaan too...
  6. DarksiderGeorge Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, Sparticus, The primary way that the Crusade helps heal the global ecology is by population limits. The culture of the Crusade emphasizes a "quality over quantity" approach when it comes to the standard of living for humanity.

Under a Crusader-based government the world population would probably drop to 3-4 billion within about 75-100 years. The secondary way that the Crusade can benefit the global environment is through good ol' science and technological research. Besides pumping large amounts of resources into R&D into renewable sources of energy, the sharing of these breakthroughs with the various sectors of the globe would be pretty much mandatory.

I will go into MUCH MORE detail in future posts.
  7. DarksiderGeorge Jedi Knight

star 2
    One of the tenants of the Crusade is that a person look at themselves as a member of the human race, not an American,or an Korean..etc.. , or a Christian or Muslim... In todays society as much as we claim to be tolerant of each others differences, I believe the opposite is true. The focus of multi-culturalism is eroding our common bonds to a point of idiocy! Non-Crusaders are always trying to find the differences in each other. "Im special, IM unique, respect MY differences!!" This individualism has gotten way out of hand. In fact, history books may read some time in the future, that excessive individualism brought down the western way of life!

The Crusade on the other hand emphasizes our stengths as a RACE! I shall explain more about the differences between race and ethnicity later. Our similarities are focused upon. A feeling of true global communion with all humans first starts with this basic mindset.

As always more to come....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.