main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The CT Scene Write/Rewrite Contest: Game 24 (Super Game 3) - Kyle Katarn's Rebel Mission

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Brandon Rhea, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erus_multus2

erus_multus2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 11, 2005
    I've been wanting to do one of these for awhile, but I always come into the thread in between games, but I remembered to come on time this time. Yay. So I just wrote something. I should probably read through it another time so I can fix grammatical errors and the like, but I'm really, really tired. So... yeah.

Luke stared out of the large window, feeling the gaze that the emperor was directing at him. He could see the Rebel Alliance crumbling under the destruction wrought by the Death Star. He could feel the terror of the bold pilots as their ships plummeted into the star destroyers.

"Your fleet is lost," the Emperor said with believable sympathy, "and your friends on the Endor moon will not escape. All you hold dear will be destroyed." Luke frowned as he continued to look out upon the battle. The emperor smiled. He took Luke's lightsaber and held it out to the young Jedi.With all the vileness that he drew strength from he said, "I can feel your anger." Luke took the weapon and held it to his side. "The alliance will be destroyed as will your friends, now strike me down with all of your anger and your journey to the dark side will be complete!"

There was a moment of shame inside Luke's mind. He had been becoming angry, but he could never become like that. He would never be evil, he told himself, and yet, he didn't quite believe it. I can't join them, he thought, I am not a sith! But neither was my father, and there he is across the room, letting the emperor torment me. Then Luke thought of the emperor, the man that had thrust the galaxy into this darkness. The man that had killed so many innocent people.

Before he knew what he was doing, Luke's lightsaber was locked with Vader's. He had tried to kill the emperor. He had let the dark side overwhelm him. He was turning whether he liked it or not. The emperor cackled at his outburst, inspiring more hatred than Luke had ever felt. He tried to push it down inside of himself but failed.

He brought the lightsaber up and struck his father's own once more. He felt as if he were watching himself from afar, trying to stop but failing. He fought roughly, pounding harder and harder. Genuinely wanting to kill this man, if you could call him that, and yet, still he knew he needed to stop. Inside his mind flashed an image of Leia, his sister, being hurt, one more horrible thing the emperor and his father had caused. He kicked Vader right in the chest with all of his strength causing the sith to flip down the stairs they were by and to tumble onto a small bridge over the reactor core.

It felt to Luke as if he had suddenly returned to his own body, having overseen what he had just done rather than done it. He could suddenly hear the emperor laughing, "Good," he was saying, "good! Now let the hate flow through you! Strike him down and take the place at my side!" Luke took a step away from the stairs and deactivated his lightsaber.

"No," he said bravely, "I will not fight you father. You couldn't bring yourself to kill me on Bespin and you will not kill me now. There is still good in you. You are still a Jedi."

"Obi-Wan has taught you well," Darth Vader said, stepping up a few steps. Luke walked backwards. "Especially in manipulating others' minds. That is how the Jedi worked back in the Old Republic. That is why I left their order!" Luke stared determinedly. "You are unwise to lower your defenses," Vader continued, emphasizing the last word as he brought his red lightsaber into Luke's own green one. Luke blocked a few more attacks before doing back flip onto an above platform.

"Your thoughts betray you, father, you are doubting what you say," Luke said, deactivating his lightsaber once more.

"Your thoughts betray you," Vader countered, "You are bluffing, trying to turn me back into a Jedi. It. Wont't. Work!" He yelled, throwing his saber into the platform's support beams, causing it to tumble down and Luke to slide off into the shadows. Vader pursued him, lightsaber blazing.

"Come out, Luke," he rumbled.

"I will not figh

2. Jedsithor

Jedsithor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 2005
    Mine is on its way and once again...it's gonna be a little different, though not as drastic a change as the last one.

3. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
    That's odd... let's see if it happens again:

The room was chilling, the Dark Side everywhere. Luke Skywalker looked out a window at the space battle raging outside- the Rebels against the Empire. But that battle was nothing compared to the one of wits going on in the throne room. The room was dark, twisted shadows on the walls. Sitting in a chair against the giant window at the room's end was the Dark Side itself: Emperor Palpatine- Darth Sidious.

"Good," The Dark Lord grinned. "I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey towards the Dark Side will be complete!"

Luke looked at the ancient man sitting before him. That horrible, pale face taunted him, red-yellow eyes searching him. Then Luke looked at the black figure next to Sidious. This man was dressed in black armor, wearing a black cape and mask and helmet. This was Luke's father, Darth Vader. The Sith apprentice's chilling, mechanical breaths sent chills up Luke's spine. The Jedi faced the window again.

Suddenly, he spun around, hand outstretched. His lightsaber hilt flew out of Palpatine's cold hand, landing in his own gloved one. Luke then ignited his weapon, glowing green blade speeding towards the Emperor.

Darth Vader barely had time to think. Would he save his master, or just have him be killed now?

The choice was made.

Vader's red blade intercepted Luke's own. Sidious laughed as Luke broke away, spinning his weapon. Vader slowly moved forward. The Sith Lord raised his blade, waiting for his son to attack. The blow never came. Impatient, Vader swung at Luke's waist, but the Jedi blocked the attack and Force-pushed Vader away.

"Good." Sidious cackled. "I knew you would give in."

"No." Luke shot back. "I won't fight."

"Then you will die." Vader growled. He was suddenly there, before, Luke, red blade ready for more action. "You will die, along with your friends. For all we know, right now, blasts could be tearing into them, destroying them."

"I would feel it." Luke protested.

"Would you, now?" Darth Sidious rose. "Your senses are not yet that strong, my young Jedi. With my help, they can be."

"I already had plenty of help, and not from the Dark Side." Luke backed away from the two Dark Lords. "I learned the ways of the Force from the greatest Masters to ever exist. Obi-Wan and..."

"And who?" Sidious asked. There was a moment of silence, then the Emperor's eyes shined in glee. "Yoda." He grinned. "You learned from Yoda. The fool survived my power after all. How is he?"

"He's dead, now." Luke raised his weapon, suddenly realizing that he was open to attack.

"Good." Sidious said. "I've been hoping for his end for so many years, now. I had a feeling he survived my troopers."

There was a sharp breath, Luke spun around just in time to block Darth Vader's incoming attack. How could the Jedi have been so foolish to be distracted? Luke pushed Vader away, the Sith falling down a flight of stairs. Sidious' laughs echoed around the room.

"You are strong, my son." Vader sighed as he rose. "But are your friends? Are they strong enough to defeat over one hundred fully trained men? Is..."

Then Vader paused. For a moment, he just stood there, looking up at Luke, blade lowered.

"...Is your sister?" He then asked quietly. Luke froze, a chill going up his back. "You have a sister?" Vader slowly walked up the stairs. "How surprising is this? Tell me, is she trained in the ways of the Force?"

Luke backed away from the approaching cyborg, then felt Palpatine behind him. Luke stepped to his right.

"IS SHE?!" Vader roared. Seeing that Luke would not respond, the Sith charged, Luke blocking the blows.

"Perhaps, Lord Vader," Sidious grinned. "If this sister is not trained in the Force, we could train her."

"Yes." Vader replied, stopping his attacks. "She is probably strong in the Force, but not with it. If Luke will not turn?c she will. She will once she sees the corpses of her friends burning, along with th

4. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
  5. Darth Dark Helmet

Darth Dark Helmet Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 27, 1999
    Here we are, hot off the presses.

======================================================================
    "You cannot hide forever Luke," Vader spoke into the darkness, trying to draw the boy out of hiding.

"I will not fight you," came Luke?s reply. The sound came from Vader?s left and he turned that way, Acoustics were tricky down here, so he needed to keep him talking. He had to finish this and quick. The conflict had gone on far too long now. It should have been over when Luke stood on the catwalk above him. Vader had thrown his saber, fully intending to cut the boy down, but at the last moment, something caused him to throw wide, to cut the catwalk down and send Luke into the darkness underneath the Emperor?s throne room.

"Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." The boy couldn?t control his emotions and Vader felt the surge of fear from him, he could almost see their faces in his own head. "Yes, your thoughts betray you, your feelings for them are strong especially for?" In Vader?s own mind, the pieces suddenly fit. There had always been a vague familiarity about Princess Leia, something he could never place, but now he did. "Sister. So, you have a twin sister. Your feelings have no betrayed her too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. Now his failure is complete." Obi-Wan, it always came back to Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan who had betrayed him, Obi-Wan who had stolen Padme?s love from him. Obi-Wan who had put him in this suit.

On the heels of that thought, came the fact that the boy was still refusing to fight him; he wouldn?t engage him as Obi-Wan had. He pushed the conflict aside.

"If you will not turn to the Dark Side, perhaps, she will!"

"DARTH!" Luke exploded out of the darkness to his left, lightsaber flashing and cutting. This was what Vader had been waiting for, he could feel the boy?s anger, it raged out of every pore of his body. It made him powerful.

Vader?s pleasure was short lived though as he found himself being pushed back, he found himself reacting to the attacks of the boy, unable to keep up with them. Retreating away from the fury he had unleashed.

Then his hand was gone and he fell back with a groan. He didn?t feel any pain, there weren?t any living parts left there to feel pain. But he knew had lost, now the boy would finish him, the boy would take his place next to the Emperor. He closed his eyes and braced himself for the blow that never came. When he looked up, he saw the boy with his back to him, facing the Emperor. What was going on here? The Emperor would never make the final kill for the boy, so what was he waiting for? Then Luke threw his lightsaber to the side and Vader heard him speak the words:

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Vader stood as he saw Luke fall to the ground, writhing under the electrical onslaught of the Emperor. Luke?s screams filled his head as he moved to stand by his Master?s side. He knew what the boy was feeling, having felt it from Count Dooku?s hand.

As he watched, images and words flashed into his mind, he tried to push them away, but they wouldn?t go.

Qui-Gon:

"Your focus determines your reality."

"No one can kill a Jedi."

"I wish that were so."

Yoda:

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."

Padme?s face came forward. Her gorgeous face, the look of determination that was always present. He remembered her in the Geonosis arena, looking up at him, seeing the unconditional love in her eyes. Then later, on Mustafar, seeing the pain, and the hurt. He remembered choking her. Seeing her motionless body on the ground, curled up as his son was now curled up as the Emperor destroyed him.

Obi-Wan:

"You were my brother Anakin. I loved you."

"Father! Please!" On the ground, his son called for him. After everything that happened, after everything he had done, he still would not give up on him. He still called him Father. His son begged for his help, his son was dyi

6. Jedsithor

Jedsithor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 2005
    If the words DEATH STAR or ENDOR had been present here, I would have been screwed...luckily though they weren't.

This is basically from my rewrite of the Star Wars Saga...which I haven't actually written yet. In this version, there is no second Death Star, no Endor or Ewoks...the final assault from the rebels is an attack on Coruscant itself and the following scene takes place within the Jedi Temple, in the main council chamber....when I do a rewrite, I like to go all out and give you something different, though in keeping with the actual movie, much of the dialogue remains the same.

From Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi...the final conflict. Hope you like it:

---------------

A Long Time Ago In a Galaxy Far, Far Away....

The rebellion against the Empire has reached its climax. With Coruscant?s planetary defence systems down thanks to the efforts of a small rebel strike team and the Alliance fleet jumping into the system, poised to take the capital city of the Empire, Luke Skywalker has journeyed to the Jedi Temple, intent on bringing his father back from the darkness that his gripped his soul for over 20 years, as well as defeating the Emperor, once and for all....

Jedi Temple, Coruscant - High Council chamber:

Things weren?t going well for the Alliance. The defence grid hadn?t been shut down and 12 Star Destroyers had jumped into the system. The Emperor had planned it all, and now it seemed that the rebellion would be squashed, once and for all. In the old High Council chamber in the Jedi temple, Luke Skywalker watched holographic images of the battles being waged as the Emperor sat in one of the Council seats, laughing.

?Your fleet is lost and your friends in the undercity will not survive. Your insignificant rebellion is at an end.?

?No...? Luke responded defiantly, his eyes glancing at his lightsaber which was now in the Emperor?s position.

?You want this...don?t you,? the Emperor commented, gripping the lightsaber, ?go ahead...take your weapon, use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the Dark Side will be complete. You think you are strong boy, that you can resist...but it is unavoidable, it is your destiny...you, like your father are now mine!?

Luke stared at Sidious, then at his father who was standing beside him, silent apart from the mechanical breathing of his life support device.

?You?re wrong...even now, my father plots against you, waiting for his moment to strike you down. Even now, there is doubt in his heart. You failed your majesty, you tried to destroy Anakin Skywalker but he still exists, and he?s fighting Vader, fighting the darkness. Look at him, can you not sense it? Or do you overestimate your own power?? Luke asked, suddenly knowing what he needed to do. He would have to make Vader face himself, force him to fight his demons through his son.

Without a second thought, Luke reached out his hand, calling his blade to him. Igniting it, he struck out at the Emperor, to find a red blade blocking his path. Sidious laughed as Vader and Luke crossed sabers, Vader lunging forward only for Luke to parry and sidestep his father.

Vader attacked again, this time with a hard thrust of his blade before quickly turning his wrist and cutting upwards. Once again, Luke blocked the attack and stepped away, frustrating Vader.

?Why do you not retalliate? Stop blocking and attack me. If you don?t, you will be destroyed.? Vader threatened before swinging to Luke?s left, forcing the youjng Jedi to duck under the lightsaber.

?You won?t kill me father, I feel the good in you, the conflict. Let go of your hate.?

?There is no conflict. If you will not fight, t

7. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    The entry window has now officially closed. The voting will now commence. The four contestants are:

rpvee
    erus_multus2
    Darth Dark Helmet
    Jedsithor

As always, you CAN vote for yourself. You have until Thursday, June 28th at 11:59pm to PM me your vote. Good luck to our contestants!

8. Brandon Rhea

Jun 26, 2004
    We have a tie, so please bear with me as we break it.

9. Darth Dark Helmet

Dec 27, 1999
    Wow. What are the procedures? Vote off? Flip a coin?

10. Brandon Rhea

Jun 26, 2004
    If there is a tie in the CT challenge, Layren (the PT host) casts the deciding vote so long as she does not have an entry in that round. Likewise, if there is a tie in the PT challenge, I cast the deciding vote so long as I do not have an entry in that round.

11. Binder-lover

Binder-lover Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 3, 2003
    I have a question. Can posters suggest scenes to jedimasterbac Like, scenes to write or rewrite?

12. Brandon Rhea

Jun 26, 2004
  13. Brandon Rhea

Jun 26, 2004
    Congratulations to rpvee for winning Game 13!

The CT Scene Write/Rewrite Contest - Game 14: Luke Surrenders!
    Your next challenge is to write a scene where Luke surrenders to the imperials in Return of the Jedi. This is not the when where the imperial takes Luke to Vader, but rather the actual surrender. It was never shown in the movie, so it's completely original here. The deadline for submission will be Friday, July 8th at 11:59pm Board Time.

Thanks to Binder-lover for the suggestion!

14. Darth Dark Helmet

Dec 27, 1999
    Ooo, good scene.

15. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    whatever you do, for Force's sake, don't forget the Turbolaser that's supposedly at the site of his surrender and got me banned in Trivia [face_frustrated]
    :p

Congrats rpvee!

16. Jedi_Keiran_Halcyon

Jedi_Keiran_Halcyon Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 17, 2000
    Luke stood in the shadows of the forest just outside the Imperial compound. Ahead of him he could see two stormtroopers on guard duty and an Imperial officer leaning casually against the blast doors, clearly taking a death-stick break. Above and two the right was a-

A turbolaser? Luke thought to himself. Really? Well, okay...

As the Imperial officer threw down his death-stick and began to grind it into the earth under his boot, Luke grimaced, remembering the holo-vid character of Smokiee the Wook, who always took time to remind children that only *they* could prevent forest fires. Shaking the memory aside, Luke leapt from the shadows, landing forty feet away from the Imperials.

"Ta-da!"

In a single instant the two stormtroopers exchanged a glance, the officer stumbled back and let out a falsetto yelp, and Luke got a tingling in his Jedi-sense that made him draw his lightsaber. It ignited just in time to begin deflecting the incoming laser bolts from a pair of E-11 rifles. Luke took care to deflect all the blasts away from the Imperials and into either the ground or the foliage.

After about 30 seconds of lasers flying all over the place, the confused officer ordered, "Cease fire!"

The stormtroopers obeyed, and Luke deactivated his lightsaber as he began walking towards the Imperials. He said, "Whew, you know, you had me goin' there, for a wh--"

"Resume fire!"

Luke leapt backwards, reigniting his lightsaber and twisting in the air to avoid the first few volleys of laserfire. "Hey!" he cried out. <Or maybe he actually cried out "Carrie!" I'm pretty sure it was "Hey!" because that's what it sounds like, and that's what makes sense, but I'm sure this will be a rumor that sparks fanboy debate for years to come.> "Hey! I'm trying to surrender here!" Luke struggled to be heard over the sounds of lasers firing and being deflected away.

Finally the officer repeated his order. "Cease fire!" Luke kept his lightsaber ignited this time, but began to lower it slowly.

"Resume fire!"

Alright, that's enough, Luke thought. Reaching out to the Force he tore both rifles out of the stormtroopers' hands and flung them behind himself into the forest. Keeping his lightsaber lit, Luke stalked up to the Imperial officer until the glowing emerald blade was inches away from the officer's throat.

"Now," Luke began, "I. Want. To. Surrender." He stepped back and deactivated the lightsaber, holding up the hilt in an offering to the puzzled officer. "Obviously, I'm not here to fight, because what chance would I have against your far superior force?"

The officer gingerly reached forward to take the lightsaber from Luke's hand. He gestured the stormtroopers forward, and they went running towards the trees to retrieve their rifles. Looking back to Luke, the officer said, "Er, what about your companions?"

Luke opened himself to the Force. If this failed, his surrender could spell doom for the Rebels' mission on the Endor moon. Searching for the officer's mind among the senses created by the myriad of life forms in the forest, he quickly found it and began to exert his influence. "You don't believe there may be more of us."

"More of who?" the officer said.

"Rebels."

"What, here on the moon?"

"Yes- I mean, no! You don't believe there are any of us here."

"Who are you, then?"

"Luke Skywalker! Leader of the Rebellion."

"No you're not. I don't believe you, there's no Rebels here."

"Yes there are! I'm a rebel, and I'm surrendering to you!"

"You are?"

"Yes!"

"Really?"

"YES!"

"...Where are the rest of you then?"

"AARGH!!"

The discussion was interrupted by a loud hissing of escaped gas coming from the forest. Luke and the officer turned to see one of the stormtroopers crouched over a pile of leaves and fallen branches, using one of the portable fire-extinguishing caps from his utility belt. The stormtrooper called out, "Hey, Mr. fancy-pants Jedi, watch where you're sending those laser bolts. This pile was smoldering, and would have gone up

17. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
    Thanks! OK, here's my scene for this round. Personally, I really like this one! :)

Luke could hear Leia's soft sighs as he walked away from his only sibling. Then there was Han's voice, and then there was quiet as Luke entered the dark forest that was Endor. The gentle, encouraging glow of the Ewoks' campfires dimmed as thick forest blocked the Jedi's vision- now he only had the Force and the weapon that, for now, hung on his belt.

A chill went up Luke's spine as he realized his clothes made him blend in with the night... with the darkness. But there could be no fear now, not when a galaxy's fate was at stake. Luke knew what was ahead, and he knew the amount of strength it would take to face the Emperor- but there it was: An excuse. Luke didn't know what it was like to face Palpatine. He did know what it was like to face Palpatine's apprentice, Luke's father... Darth Vader. That was what would take the most strength. Facing that evil that lay within his father's mechanical heart and killing it, bringing back the good that was Anakin Skywalker.

Focus on the present, Luke reminded himself. When that time comes, I will do what I must. Right now, I just have to get to him.

The plan sounded simple, and it was, but that didn't mean it wouldn't take courage and risks. First, Luke would have to reach the Imperial Base and surrender to whoever was there. That would mean temporarily losing his weapon- risk number one. Then, he would demand to see Lord Vader, but demanding doesn't mean anything when you're a hostage, and a mind-trick would alert Vader and possibly Palpatine to his presence immediately- risks numbers two and three. If he was taken to Vader, then the Jedi would have to talk to the Dark Lord without getting the cyborg too angry- risk number four. And then there would be facing Palpatine and Vader at the same time- risks numbers five, six, seven, eight-

Stop! Luke thought to himself. I'm losing my focus again.

Four blindingly bright lights were becoming visible through the thick trees and plants. As Luke approached the lights, he saw the reflective gleam of metal and the unmistakable white uniforms of stormtroopers.

This was it.

After a few deep breaths and a thousand more unhelpful thoughts, Luke?fs black-booted feet carried him out into a clearing where the Imperial base sat. The stormtroopers, three of them, turned to face the Jedi, then raised their blasters.

"Halt!" One snapped. "Who are you?"

"What's going on here?" A voice asked. A man dressed in the uniform of an Imperial Officer appeared, walking from the base towards the group. He spotted Luke, stopped before the young man, and then gasped as he saw his gleaming saber hilt.

"Sir, this man just walked out of the woods!" One trooper reported.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" The Officer asked.

"My name is Luke Skywalker." Luke said, trying to stay calm. "I am a leader in the Rebel Alliance, and my ship crashed a few miles away from here after I tried to get through the Death Star's deflector shield. I am the only Rebel here, and I request to be taken to Lord Vader immediately." There was a moment of confused silence.

"How do you know Lord Vader is coming? And besides, that is a bold request, to be sure." The Officer laughed. "What makes you think that you, a number one enemy, can survive Lord Vader? I might-as-well just kill you now!"

"But you won't, because that would make Vader mad since he's expecting me-" Luke realized his mistake too late.

"He's expecting you?" The Officer glared at Luke. "Did you not just say that you crashed here?"

"I-" Luke began.

"Are you sure that you're the only Rebel here?" The Officer interrupted.

"Yes." Luke replied calmly. The Officer eyed Luke for a moment, then nodded to the stormtrooper closest to him. The trooper moved forward with a pair of restrainer-cuffs, placing them around Luke's wrists. The Jedi didn't resist one bit. The Officer m

18. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
    It happened again. The line from my scene:

"After a few deep breaths and a thousand more unhelpful thoughts, Luke?fs black-booted feet carried him out into a clearing where the Imperial base sat."

Should be:

"After a few deep breaths and a thousand more unhelpful thoughts, Luke's black-booted feet carried him out into a clearing where the Imperial base sat."

Apparently, the board has a problem with text copied over from Word documents. :(

19. Binder-lover

Dec 3, 2003
    These are very good! I like them both! ^_^

20. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
  21. palpyisgod2

palpyisgod2 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 7, 2005
    Luke I surrender.
    Stromtrooper 1*scratches head*
    Stormtrooper 2 You idiot! It's a Rebel! *Fires*
    Luke *thump*
    Stormtrooper 1 Better go report that

22. Brandon Rhea

Jun 26, 2004
    Darth Dark Helmet just pointed out to me that it says the deadline is Friday, July 8th. The deadline is still tomorrow. I meant to hit 6 but I hit 8 by accident. So, to clear up any confusion, the deadline is TOMORROW evening, July 6th, at 11:59pm board time.

23. Binder-lover

Dec 3, 2003
    Uh oh. I hope JediSithor or Darth Dark Helmet post! :)

24. Darth Dark Helmet

Dec 27, 1999
    I'll get mine written tonight, probably posted tomorrow afternoon.

25. lazykbys_left

lazykbys_left Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 17, 2005
    I suspect that's due to the Smart Quotes option and the <meta charset> tag (or lack thereof). Please see this thread in Communications for details.

- lazy

EDIT: *actually looks at the post*

*scratches head*

Y'know, maybe MS Word has a vendetta against IGN or something . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.