main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC The CURSE of THE SIMPSONS: Guest Stars Dropping like Flies. PROOF INSIDE! - (Image Heavy)

Discussion in 'Community' started by jp-30, Jun 28, 2002.

1. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
  2. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008

Ah. Treehouse of Horror IX, segment "Hell Toupee".

3. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    NOT wanting the recently DECEASED starlet FARRAH "never appeared on The Simpsons" FAWCETT to grab all the media ATTENNTION today, the CURSE has CRUELLY struck out at the KING of POP. MICHAEL JACKSON has been RUSHED to hospital SUFFERING a CARDIAC ARREST. CPR was administered by PARAMEDICS in the AMBULANCE.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/jaepee/simpsons/7F24MichaelJackson.jpg]

Don't worry though EVERTON, I'm SURE he will be JUST FINE for that CONCERT you optimistically bought TICKETS FOR. EVEN if JACKO dies, he will still be performing as ZOMBIE JACKO as seen an about HALF of his MUSIC VIDEOS.

4. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    The KING is DEAD.

5. Tommy_Docherty

Tommy_Docherty Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2009
    He was going to do his newer stuff anyway, Everton. No one wanted to hear the classics anymore.

6. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    [image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/thumb/c/c8/Aerosmith.jpg/250px-Aerosmith.jpg]

As if Homer FALLING on Aerosmith wasn't bad enough, now Little Stevie Tyler (61) has fallen off the STAGE while ENTERTAINING a bunch of DIRTY BIKERS at STURGES. He attempted to AMUSE the crowd by DANCING AROUND after the sound system FAILED during the song Love in an Elevator;

"Oh, Good mornig Mr Tyler. Going down?"

Sanborn said that Tyler SUFFERED head, neck and shoulder INJURIES, but it wasn't clear how seriously he was HURT. He was AIRLIFTED to Rapid City Regional Hospital.

RECENTLY other bad things happened to the OTHER Aersomith MEMBERS, but nobody really CARES about THEM.

7. Jedi knight Pozzi

Jedi knight Pozzi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2000
    Honestly, with the number of guest stars this shows had, you'd think at least one wouldn't die.

8. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    It's OK, Britney's HANGING in there. So FAR.

9. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    It is a SAD night in the TRAGIC Drummond HOUSEHOLD tonight, with another CURSE at work that has IMPOSED TRAGEDY on the LIVES of the THREE CHILDREN. Welcome to a VERY SPECIAL CROSSOVER edition of the CURSE OF THE SIMPSONS thread.

The ANGRY DWARF, and SIMPSONS GUEST STAR Gary Coleman has PASSED AWAY aged 12.

His fans remember him WARMLY:

"Wow. Sad. I wonder if it was one stroke that killed him or many different strokes." - Katya Jade.

[image=http://agoldenworld.files.wordpress.com/2006/07/gary-coleman-simpsons.jpg]

Mr Coleman battled MAJOR medical problems including an on-set SEIZURE, several OPERATIONS, TRANSPLANTS and a lifelong KIDNEY condition.

10. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    Let's just say he's a few prawns short of a galaxy.

11. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    Whatchoo talkin' about, everyone! @};-

12. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    WHO will be NEXT?

13. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    HOPEFULLY someone ELSE from my DEADPOOL list.

14. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    NO, DENNIS HOPPER never appeared on THE SIMPSONS, you morbid FOOL. But you KNOW who HAS?

BONO, aka PAUL BONOSON from the INDIE BAND U2. Bono underwent EMERGENCY SURGERY on his BACK at a HOSPITAL in Munich. The singer's doctor with the world's GREATEST NAME, Dr. MULLER WOHLFAHRT said:
    "Bono SUFFERED severe COMPRESSION of the sciatic nerve. On review of his MRI scan, I realized there was a SERIOUS tear in the ligament and a HERNIATED disc, and that CONSERVATIVE treatment would NOT SUFFICE".

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/jaepee/u2-simpson.jpg]

The U2 tour of AMERICA has been POSTPONED and their HEADLINING APPEARANCE at GLASTONBURY CANCELLED.

15. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    I have been REMISS by failing to bring to everyone's ATTENTION the PASSING of DOUBLE SIMPSONS GUEST STAR, screen goddess ELIZABETH TAYLOR. Not only did she play MAGGIE SIMPSON by voicing the baby's FIRST WORD, but also PLAYED HERSELF in a later episode of the show. Playing TWO DIFFERENT characters on the show obviously SPELLED DOOM for the tragic actress. It's a WONDER she hung on SO LONG if you ask me.

[image=http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/92355/elizabeth-taylor-and-the-simpsons-gallery.jpg] [image=http://images.wikia.com/lossimpson/es/images/2/2f/4ElizabethTaylor.jpg]

16. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    lol did you have to get this unlocked? That's tenacious.

17. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    I shall try to increase the frequency of their deaths so as not to subject you to the travesty of an unlocked thread in future.

18. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Narrator of "Grift of the Magi", and sometime BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN sideman, wailing saxophonist CLARENCE CLEMONS has reportedly SUFFERED a STROKE.

VETERAN entertainment journalist Roger Friedman wrote, on the web site showbiz411.com that the beloved saxophonist, known as the BIG MAN, had SUFFERED a stroke at his Florida home, and is "SERIOUSLY ILL."

Hope you RECOVER, Clarence.

19. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Wow, JayPee. I'd never read this thread before. I've learned a great deal. And now you've convinced me that I have more to fear from THE SIMPSON'S CURSE that the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. Clearly you have failed to point out this issue with the CDC....

Juliet316 likes this.
  20. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Unless you PLAN to be FAMOUS and guest on the SIMPSONS, I doubt you have much to FEAR at all.

21. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000

Clarence did not recover. :(

RIP @};-

22. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Indeed, CLARENCE has DIED.

:_|

23. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    The Royal couple have turned down an invitation from Homer Simpson. According to Entertainment Weekly the team behind The Simpsons heard Prince William was a fan of the show, and so Homer wrote a "frosting-stained-yet-surprisingly-eloquent letter to William and Kate", which displayed his knowledge of the British monarchy - "We know your vacation time is precious, and you must be very tired from your busy schedule back home of jousting and fighting dragons? - and intriguing parallels between the two cultures - ?British people revere the royal family, where in America, we worship on our own royal family: The Kardashians?. William and Kate declined the offer, but the show's executive producer, Al Jean, said: ?Our next choice is Prince Harry, and then we?ll go to one of Fergie?s kids.?

He must have heard about this thread.

24. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    [image=http://cdn2.screenjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/joe-frazier-simpsons1-e1320779757963.jpg]

Homer's FACE says it ALL. SMOKIN' JOE FRAZIER down for the COUNT.

25. Rosslcopter

Rosslcopter Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    This thread was on the last page. Curse broken?