main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The Cursed Ronin...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Shindo_Windu, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    It is I, Shindo.

I am not in our great United States at the moment.

And due to the nature of our ship's mission, I cannot say where I am and what we're doing.

But I can say that I miss you guys...
    I can't even say when I'll be back.
    But I can say that I like December. :)
    It's a good month.

No. Phones.
    Barely any Internet.
    They had this site blocked!
    There's nothing bad about this site-I can go to Vampirefreaks.com...that site is pretty awesome haha.

I am alive and well, and quite possibly going to be the new 2nd Class Petty Officer(MORE MONEY, BAH).
    I will keep you posted to the best of my ability.
    Take care my brothers.

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    YOU take care of yourself. Glad to hear you are doing ok, man.

3. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Ahh, hey Riff. I'm doing very well on board. It's not bad out here at all.
    The being away from friends and loved ones is a slight sting, but it's kinda what I signed up for(unless I'm a badass and get shore orders then I'm friggin set!)

I have a guitar on board. A B.C. Rich Warbeast which I bought in Cartehenia, Colombia, for 150 US dollars-which in the states it would have run me somewhere over 300 bucks.

I practice with this guy and girl that I know on board...they both play, and we share songs and ideas.
    When I get back, Chris2, as you all call him *ahem*
    I'm going to hopefully see if he's gotten to the point where he and I can actually practice playing together...

I'm dead serious about music. I realize it's not my job--it's my passion. And you'd all be VERY, VERY surprised at how I can actually carry a tune now. I love how I can see the changes in me. It's time I show everyone else the changes.

I'll be posting regularly on the boards now that it's not "locked" anymore...

Btw, I bought Star Wars Lego II, Original Trilogy for the ds--it's QUITE hilarious and awesome!

4. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    ....Alot has happened in the time that I decided to join the Navy.

Before I went in, I asked myself, will this change me, and in what ways...??

Almost three years later, I take a look at myself and what has changed about me...
    I detest a good portion of it.
    Because I made the fateful decision to join, and they way my course of actions have gone, all my decisions, teh very ones I have made, have resulted in me being absence in what I feel is probably going to be Kazuma's greatest day in his life.

And some may say I can't rightfully blame the Navy.
    Maybe they are right; I was the one that decided to join. I cast the stone, the Navy was the river in which I cast that stone...

And of course, Kazuma wasn't even with his wife-to-be at that time, who would even known that, in his greatest day, I wouldn't be there because of a fate-altering decision I had made in 2004...??
    This is tearing me apart inside.
    I feel as if I have thrown him to the wolves...
    I used to be extremely close to Kazuma...
    Since I've been in, we've drifted....
    I've drifted apart from EVERYBODY here...
    And it's not something I ever meant to do.
    I hate that I can't just up and go see Eddie Wan or Lodreh or whoever...
    I miss the good times. I look back and all I can see is the lot of us at Dennis' house playing HALO from like 10 at night to around 6 in the morning. Those were great times.

-------------
    But in the light of things, I see that maybe in the future, we could all go at it in HALO 3.
    Just hang out.
    I know all of our lives have changed quite a bit.
    *sigh*
    This was something I felt I needed to get off my chest.
    I'm just---------------sorry to all of you guys.
    :( And especially to you, Jon. You're not a brother by blood, but you are and alway swill be a brother of mine. And you cannot fathom the pain I feel inside. The pain of not being there to help celebrate your wedding, the beginning of your awwesome new life with Jamie :(

5. Anguish_City

Anguish_City Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2007
    Aw, sweetheart. I'm sure the man understands you have obligations now.
    It's a fate that took its course...
    We'll all be waiting for you when you get back. You told me in the email that you get Chrstimas vacation, yes??
    We can do something during that time.
    And are you gettin another place with Chris? Lemme know!

-hugs-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.