main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Customizers Universe. A little something for everyone.

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by TheMuffin, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMuffin

TheMuffin Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2005
    Recently a friend and I created a new forum that was based around people creating their own custom figures, lightsabers or whatever they felt inclined to come up with pertaining to the Star Wars universe. That forum being the Customizers Universe. We would like to get some more members who are interested in coming up with their own characters represented through customized figures or even toys based on characters not yet created by Hasbro. If you have an idea then why not act on it and make something? And while you're at it drop by and post some pictures of what you've come up with. Need some help on how to get that dirty look to your stormtroopers? Just ask. Have an idea but don't know how to go about doing it? Post the question and everyone will be glad to help figure it out.

We also have other sections pertaining to anime, games, an RPG, general discussion and my favorite line of toys, The Transformers. So if you're even somewhat interested, by all means drop by and have a look around. We'd love to have you stay and contribute some of your ideas or just say hi!

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    That is a very creative site that you have there, and lots of information to read through. It's obvious you've all worked hard on your boards.

3. TheMuffin

TheMuffin Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2005
    I appreciate you taking the time to have a look over the site. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.