1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Cycle of Retribution

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 5
    Dagobah

    Dagobah, Dragonsnake Bog

    For as long as there?s been life, there has been the cycle. Life. Death. Rebirth. There was the hunter and there were the hunted. There were champions and challengers, loser and winners. The Powerful and the weak. Though the faces on these constantly changed, one thing remained the same.

    Balance.

    There must always be a balance. And the fact that Dagobah could feel himself awakening could only mean one thing. A shift in balance. A tilt in the natural order of things. Power, unequally distribited.

    The strormy skies upon the planet rumbled and what natural storms raged, instantly intensified. Dagobah was not pleased. A streak of furious lightning forked through the darkening skies and illuminated a struggle in progress. One of the older and stronger dragonsnakes had been challenged by an overgrown swamp slug who erroneoulsly believed that its massive bulk and size gave it a clear advantage over the dragonsnake he faced.

    The powerful dragonsnake roared and the sound echoed through the bog as surely as thunder followed. The swamp slug hissed and went for the easy kill as it lunged forward, and in one fell swoop swallowed the smaller sized dragonsnake. It wasn?t long before the swamp slug began to screech in unbearable pain and writhe upon the swamp waters as the dragonsnake began to tear its way out from its insides.

    There was nothing the swamp slug could do, but hope for a quick end.

    And die, it did. Crashing thunder and blistering lightning coursed through the sky at the moment of the swamp slug?s death and joined with the roaring of the victorious dragonsnake, who at that moment, was seized by Dagobah?s power.

    The Dragonsnake was caught by surprise and was unsure how to deal with this strange attack as it looked for an enemy that might look familiar, but nothing of the sort happened. Instead, it felt something happening. It was seeing strange images, which it at first did not understand, but somehow began to recognize, albeit slowly. But before it could place any of the images, pain assailed it. Pain unlike any it had felt before. It was as if its whole body became consumed by fire. It felt inside itself. Its body, what was happening to its body. Why did it hurt so much. And now more images, and a fire of the mind. Its identity, burning away, being overwritten.

    Thunder crashed once again. Lightning struck the Dragonsnake and engulfed it in a strange fire, which only grew in intensity, until it became a brilliant light that emitted a powerful lash before it waned and the dragonsnake fell down upon the murky waters.

    Rain suddenly poured down, almost as if attempting to douse the creature, which lay still for a moment.

    A sharp intake of air, followed by an exhale, then regular breathing. A fluttering of the eyes, then slowly opening to reveal verdent reptilian eyes. Dagobah rose from the waters and stood at his full height. So strange, these hunter?s senses. So sharp. And the mind. Focused. Intent. Just like inclement weather.

    Dagobah stood for a long moment, sensing, feeling out its new body. He had limbs and was standing, like a humanoid, for that was what he had intended. Memories flooded his mind, both of the reptile he had possessed and transformed and his own. The reptilian memories were archived as he sought to remember, and that he did.

    There had been wars. Several wars. He had been awake, and had argued with one of his kin. About the war and the Rakata. Foolish, foolish creatures. Then there was ?him?. The trickster. Dagobah heard himself growl as the memory resurfaced, which was accented by a flash of lightning and the crash of thunder. Then?. There was her. The Great One.

    Dagobah shook his head. Besides his memories, he could feel them. His kin. There were orthers who were awake. But why now?

    He would have to ponder about that soon enough. What he needed now was information.

    His most recent memories suggested he should visit a particular hut not far away from where he stood. Dagobah knew this hut quite well in fact. He had comm
  2. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Myrkr
    Myrkr

    The Awakening.

    It was a magnificent thing; the birth of an idol. The occurrence happened between instances. One second Myrkr, the planet, lay in slumber, her inhabitants unaware of the soon to be transpiring events. In the very next moment, Myrkr froze. The Force gathered over an olbio tree grove, deep within the planet?s extensive forest. The planet?s slumbering consciousness poured itself from its core, into the maelstrom of Force energy. With a burst of bright light, the Force concentrated the planet?s heart into a single entity. The being in question, was a large female Ysalamir specimen.

    The intensity of the Force blast broke through the Ysalamiri Force bubble, and then reestablished it more than ten fold. The planet continued motion, with her people still unaware of the change. The olbio grove was now pouring with fog. From the center, a bronzed petite humanoid rose from the ground. Painfully beautiful and entirely bare of clothing, Myrkr took her first breath of oxygen as anything but a giant sphere in several millennia.

    Filled with a seemingly endless supply of energy after her slumber, Myrkr dashed off into the surrounding forest.

    The First Battle

    It had been three days since Myrkr had awoke, and she was quite displeased. There were thousands of sentient beings dotting her surface. It was disturbing to see the harm they were causing to Myrkr just by living on her surface. She recoiled every time the soles of the feet and boots touched the earth.

    She looked up. Now, there was this battle in her orbit. She considered her options. She could allow the skirmish to descend to her surface, and then swat the combatants like flies. Or, she could take them out in space. This seemed like an apt option, but she was concerned with the cleanup. How would she dispose of two full fleets? This was most irritating. The only other option would be to pick a side. Neither of the fleets would be able to withstand Myrkr?s might in her own system, let alone in orbit of her celestial body.

    Her mortal body quivered at the thought of involving herself with politics. Politics always led to more politics. And, what was even worse about the situation, was that Myrkr didn?t know the cause of the engagement. She knew from whispers and dreams, of the Galactic Republic, and next to nothing about the Chiss. Myrkr considered contacting Csilla, but figured that she was busy with her machinations, anyways.

    Myrkr broke her rules. She was not deliberate, or logical in her decision. She made a choice that seemed most likely to protect her planet. She moved faster than usual, though this amounted to less than a brisk walk, towards the location of the abandoned spacecraft. Myrkr stepped aboard the ship, and checked the essential systems, which was only really life support. Being in her system, Myrkr probably could have flown the ship with the Force, sans even an engine. Lucky for her, that wasn?t necessary, because the only systems unaccounted for, was the armament. The payload for the craft had been used up a long time ago, it appeared.

    Myrkr lifted the vessel out of the mud with the Force, and practically threw it into the air. She engaged the thrusters, but flew at about half the maximum speed. It was a short trip to space. Up close, Myrkr could see just how close the battle was to ending. There were lifeless husks of ships floating, but the largest were floating adjacent dropping round after round through their turbolasers, into the enemy.

    Myrkr glided coolly towards the attacks, waiting to be noticed by either side?s sensors.

    Tag: Elu
  3. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 5
    Sub-GM's Note: All Players; Please note that our esteemed GM, Darth_Elu, will be UPDATING on Thursday. He is unable to do so at this time due to Darth RL. Thank you all for your understanding and continued participation. :)
  4. Winged_Jedi Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 28, 2003
    star 4
    Teta Memorial, The Iron Citadel, Cinnagar

    Cell by cell, bone by bone, limb by limb. Millennia of memories stitch themselves into a physical shell.

    In her brain surges the power of the Navigator's Guildhouse, and the starcharts for a billion systems twinkle in her eyes. The dark incantations of the Krath stain the corners of her lips, and in her ears echo the names of those who have set foot upon this soil: Daragon, Keto, Odan-Urr.. In her feet sit the traces of rock and metal that once covered these lands, in the palm of her hand shift the shadows of long-forgotten mineshafts, in her fingers hum the creative energies of generation upon generation of artisans and craftsmen.

    She rises from within a carbonite cocoon. In the heart of the Iron Citadel, on the very spot where Marka Ragnos appeared to Ulic Qel-Droma and Exar Kun in order to seal their unholy alliance, Empress Teta herself now stands. Not Teta the general. Teta the world. Once called Cinnagar, and before that called Koros Major, and before that...well, some secrets are so ancient they are no longer worth remembering.

    Now she steps forth to impose her will.

    In her lungs, builds a battle cry.


    Teta Memorial, The Iron Citadel, Cinnagar

    "I am Empress Teta," replied the world calmly. The advantage of this body and this name was that the people would believe her to be the reincarnation of their long-dead ruler. That, of course, was shocking enough...but it was nothing compared to the truth. And she was not ready to burden them with that knowledge, not yet.

    "Contact your superiors," she said, lacing her words with irresistable Persuasive strength. "Inform them that their Empress has returned."

    She smiled, and strode out into the sun.

    "Call it the power of the Force," she said, looking over her shoulder at the guards. "Call it a miracle. Call it a hoax, if you like. Just get my throne ready."

    Tag: Elu/>


    />
  5. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

    Manager
    Member Since:
    May 23, 2005
    star 6
    Rhen Var
    Ruins

    A rude awakening, to be sure.

    Conflict on her world? In her shrines and temples? Understandable.

    But this was different. Jedi and Sith bringing their grievances to bear against each other in the ruins was not conflict. It was war, a war of ideals and thoughts. No natural order there. This would be dealt with severely. Anger flared inside of her, and the storm grew in strength. Their Force had nothing on her own power; they'd be in for a shock.

    Inside one of the many ruins fought the Force users. The great corridor leading to the hall in which they duelled was suddenly filled with a violent wind, surging straight down upon the duellists, forcing them to focus on their footings and remaining standing instead of each other.

    Then she was there.

    "State your business. Quickly. You're lucky to be alive."

    Tag: Elu
  6. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    OOC: Sorry for the delay everyone! Darth RL at its ?finest? after all. Letting you all know this as well...

    From Here On (For this was just an unusual week): I will Update Twice a Week. On Wednesdays and Sundays. Wednesday being the primary, so don?t be surprised if occasionally the Sunday one doesn?t fall through.

    So you understand, though I only work four days a week (Thursday - Sunday) I work 10 to 13 hours a day. Information only so you can understand my state of being on Sundays at times and why mini-updates will be scarce to non-existent on those days.


    There will also be another GM Announcement a little later on, perhaps with the next update, or the one after it, talking about Character Deaths. More on that later! Thank you.


    *******
    Kiffu
    Distant Plateau, Kiffu Herself

    The wind whipped across the plateau as Kiffu climbed up it. She had traversed a path quickly and for as far as it would take her, before being forced to climb. She was, of course, aiming for the very top.

    The reason? A duel. Between a Jedi and a Sith. Something from the war that had leaked over to her was taking place on this plateau of hers and she was going to intervene as soon as she reached there. Hoping to be in time.

    Who to side with, even if obvious, had not yet actually occurred to her. Though it soon would. For now, she occupied herself with simply getting there. It was a little slower going than it could have been because she was doing her best to try out her mortal body and she didn?t want to use a ship on her own surface just to get there, as the mortals had.

    She watched the sky and rock above her as she climbed quickly, efficiently, and also watched through her other eyes from a dizzying ?directly below? shot at the duel taking place.

    Blue and red blades flashed and sparked against each other constantly as the two kept up their attacks and defenses. Both being quite proficient in the art of their weapon. The Sith was a dual wielder and was showing his skill in the art of Jar?Kai.

    But the Jedi was employing an impressive Shien technique and keeping it even thus far. The battle could rage a long time...or be even quite suddenly. Kiffu had to get there! And from there...it would catapult her to something else afterwards. It was the way. She knew this. She felt it.

    Her mortal eyes narrowed as she grabbed another outcropping, getting close to the top now. Just a little further...


    Tag: MadCheshireCat

    *******
    Vortex
    Vorcasa, Vortex

    The small city was known as Vorcasa. This was the setting for the current panic, Vortex quickly recalled as he entered the area. His song spreading from him like the wind itself. Things continued, but they slowed. It showed too. It showed a great deal, especially among the Vors.

    Even the rebel Vors slowed their assault against Chiss soldiers in the middle of a now citizen-free street. Those rebels and the few Vors fighting alongside the Ascendency had their heads uplifted to Vortex?s appearance and their eyes followed him as he landed gracefully upon the ground, not far behind where the Chiss had set up a barricade and were fighting from behind.

    One Vor ducked behind the makeshift barrier and inclined his head, instinctively knowing. Must be at least a little Force Sensitive. A couple of Chiss officers quickly rushed up to Vortex however, not understanding, and held up hands in a ?halt? gesture.

    ?Stay there, citizen. This is a dangerous and now restricted area, turn around and get moving before you get hurt. The Ascendency is dealing with the problem, rest assured.?

    The rebels behind another makeshift barrier on the opposite end of the street seemed to look over curiously for a moment before continuing to fire at the Chiss.

    Using his other, natural, ?eyes? Vortex also saw a detachment of Ascendency troops moving quietly around other streets to come up from behind the rebels and catch them in a pincer movement. Meanwhile, Vortex coul
  7. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 5
    Dagobah
    Galactic Federation Outpost, Dagobah

    Dagobah came in from the driving rain to where the two guards stood, at the camouflaged entrance to the Galactic Federation Underground Outpost. This was the location where the rest of the invaders hid themselves.

    He'd quickly explained that he had to force land his ship due to the storm and now wished to be let in. This, of course, was a ruse, but one he hoped had the desired effects.

    "Ok. I'm ready." Dagobah had rasped trying to sound as human as possible.

    There was a momentary pause which Degaboah did not like at all, as he felt his irritation rise with each passing second.

    ?Alright then. Were there any others with you?? The human guard asked.

    Thunder crashed furiously outside, just before Dagobah answered.

    "Do you see anyone else with me..." came the pointed retort. It was more a statement than a question, since it was painfully obvious that he was alone.

    ?And what is your name and station,? the sullustan asked.

    The area grew brighter for a split second as lightning flashed extremely close, followed a thunderous cacophony. Dagobah's mounting irritation was bordering on ire and he was almost regretting his decision to come here in this guise. He could very well cave-in the entire underground with his will, flash flood it and and destroy the invaders, but as gratifying as that would be, he would still be left with the need for information. Dagobah made a low growling sound in his throat as verdant reptilian eyes narrowed under the shadowed grey hood. Ever so slowly, he turned to face the speaker.

    "I am a Master of the Force...." Dagobah stated, which sounded very much like a warning. "You would not believe me if I told you my true name. As is, you are not worthy to utter it. You will address me as Master Draxus Naga. Now trouble me no longer and perform your duty, lest I am required to compel you."

    Dagobah assumed a waiting posture once again, but had already resolved on an alternate course of action should these invaders prove more irksome than they were worth.

    Nothing and no one was going to keep the stormy planet from investigating the purpose of these invaders and wether or not he should spare them for their presumption.

    Tag: Darth_Elu

  8. Mikaboshi Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2005
    star 6
    OOC: Finally got enough time to finish writing up this post, thanks for the patience. [face_peace]

    Dathomir

    In the depths of the galaxy existed a relatively isolated planet, separated by vast distances Dathomir was allowed to evolve at it's own pace and for the most part separate from the ongoing struggles of the galaxy. Sure there were times when visitors arrived, some stayed for a while but most departed after a time. In it's time Dathomir was home to the Kwa Empire, a planet that was included in the great Sith Empire, used as a dumping ground for galactic scum, fought over by the Jedi and Imperial Remnant. Most recently, and worst of all, Dathomir suffered the presence of the vile Yuuzhan Vong.

    The conflict seemed to never end, and even worse outside influences such as Palpatine's Empire manipulated Dathomir's indigenous population and instigated much tension between her clans. Her people, her witches, fought against one another and shed blood for those who did not call Dathomir home....for those who did not love or respect her wild lands.

    Over the past century, Dathomir slumbered as she has done for countless centuries before, but she was vaguely aware of the troubles being caused. She felt the pain of her people, the shared the frustration and fear that was brought to her land. It was this that caused her to awaken, enraged and ready to bring an end to those who sought only to take advantage of her and the life upon her.

    The awakening, her awakening, was heralded by violent storms that ravaged the entire planet for 3 days and nights. Hot winds, driving rain and powerful lightning filled the discolored sky. Though terrible, the storm did very little damage to the natural life of the planet. Structures built by the off world suffered greatly, great twisters and lightning barraged these places mercilessly.

    This was just the beginning though, Dathomir's violent awakening was little more than her way of shaking off the millennia long sleep. Now that she was awake, she intended to take back what was rightfully hers. Her people would be united once again, her sovereignty no longer at risk of those who would seek to exploit her.

    Her essence only needed a form, it had to be a creature of great power, who possessed a ferocity that reflected the wilds of the planet...yet betrayed the sensitivity of her serene landscapes. Of those who dwelled upon Dathomir only one species was worthy in her eyes. The mighty Rancor.

    Her essence roamed the landscape in search of the one who would become her avatar in the mortal realm, and she knew exactly where to look. Deep within the unexplored regions of the planet dwelled an ancient Rancor, once a powerful herd-mother who dominated her region. She now lived mostly a solitary life, aging and not far from the end of her natural life. Dathomir had found her new form.

    The planet did not ask permission, it was seen as the Rancor's duty. She would hold the essence of Dathomir, and in turn Dathomir would grant her youth and power. As Dathomir entered the creature that is exactly what happened, the Rancor grew even larger and it's body was transformed so that it was in it's prime once again. More so, it grew tusks from it's mouth like those seen only on the mighty Bull Rancor.

    It's power now could not be rivaled by any on the planet, she was Dathomir, and as she lifted her head and let out a mighty roar she heralded her awakening to those who dwelled in the wilds of her domain.


    Sabrae and Dathomir
    The Wilds

    Sabrae, a young witch by the measure of the old hags who dominated the clans, stood surrounded on all sides by Imperial forces. Though facing daunting odds, Sabrae showed no fear, no concern, no emotion at all.

    Her determination and anger at these outsiders burned away everything else. There was no hope for survival, but that did not matter at all. She intended to take as many as possible down with her, if this was to be her end it was going to be on her terms.

    Before any true action could start however, from />
  9. Teegirloo Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 26, 2005
    star 6
    Tatooine
    The Great Canyon, Tatooine


      As she walked closer to her children, the sound of the rough surface of the desert planet, which is also herself could be heard with the cracking sound of the sand from each footstep she took. Oh it was strange, yet thrilling at the same time. This experience was still relatively new for her, yet it excited her as well.

      She could tell that the human one known as Joss hesitated and exchanged a glance with the other human known as Krag. Both were at a loss with the woman?s sudden appearance.

      She chuckled at the unknowing humans, who know no better. She could tell they were confused on why she was there. If they only knew they would think twice. Tatooine would never reveal the truth not to a mere human, even if they were her children. Not unless she felt it necessary but this was not the case.

      ?Um...Jeet. Just...uh...Never mind. Lady, who are you and what do you want?? yelled Krag, cupping his hands to his mouth to be heard from the closing distance between the two.

      She was closing in on the poor jawa, she continued to look toward the humans and answered them directly.

      "What I truly want, you can not give my child." She smiled mischievously then continued to speak.

      "I was trying to meditate, but you made such a racket, that it distracted me." waving her index finger "That is a no no. This bomb you have here will disfigure my beautiful canyon.......that is another no no and I simply can not allow it."

      Her words were coming off much stronger toward the end. She was getting closer and wondered if the human would pull the trigger. For their sake, she hoped not. Just in case she motioned her arms to allow the wind to pick up. If she was able to in time, the wind would be so strong that the detonator would fall out of Joss's hands, because he would have the vicious wind sweeping him away. While she did that she hoped to save Jeet away as well.

      A bomb on her, was just something that she would never allow. Though they are her children, she would be merciless if she needed to be. She thought of it as tough love that only a mother could give.



    TAG: Darth Elu

    OOC: Just letting you know I will be gone for a week without internet access.
  10. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 6
    Vortex
    Vorcasa

    He took it all in with the grace and understanding of an old old man, made older by the wars, by his childrens disquieting place of being in the middle. And from the knowledge that this was a flashpoint, the mortals probably merely saw it as an engagement.

    From their limited logic this was correct, but they forgot and missed so much.

    With a gesture of his finger every weapon held by a chiss in the group infront of him began vibrating, a subtle warning as he used this bodies old memories to refresh his knowledge of weapons. "You will cease the pincher movement. Stand down the snipers. Stand down and leave yourselves."

    With a single gesture, a dropping of that raised finger the vibrations ceased. Then with a single burst from having been feeling out every weapon in this contengent as they had hummed, each part vibrated a single tone. Then they all hummed in a burst of vibrations, each unique and specific to the makeup of what was vibrated. Breaking welds, popping connections, causing safeties to lock before breaking. All in all causing them to become useless except as clubs, at least for those that didn't fall into too small of pieces.

    "Stand Down!" he uttered it singularly. Using the force to cause those words to ring in the ears of the Chiss barricaders, to ring in those coming into the pincher movement, to sound like a person speaking feet away to the snipers, and altered to sound like a small reprouch to his children.

    "This is my people. Their logic is exact in the need for an established understanding between us, with them guiding their own destinies. Sadly their timing and knowledge is limited." Raising one hand he let the sun purposefully catch and refract off of his crystaline claws, "There is no shame in leaving an engagement to save ones men. Or when outmatched."

    TAG: DarthElu
  11. spacelady Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 16, 2003
    star 5
    IC as Zeltros

    Zeltros' calm face tensed a bit with a frown when her eyes, reflecting the colors of her planet, caught the forced side of the smile from the trouble maker. She didn't like the look of that, but continued to watch him carefully, awaiting his reponse.

    ?I am doing what I am meant to do...no more...f-fool...?

    Fool, am I? she thought with a raised eyebrow, but said nothing further to him, hearing the two Zeltron guards approach, blasters out and at the ready.

    ?We?ll take it from here, ma?am. Thank you for the assistance; you didn?t have to,? The man spoke.

    ?Drop your weapon and come with us,? the woman bouncer ordered, ?we?ll have the authorities deal with you soon enough.?

    ?No, they will not. But we?ll deal with you now.?


    Zeltros then directed her calm gaze to the newcomers. A male Devaronian and another female Zeltron who raised her weapon against the back of the guard's head. Then another, a Lorrdian with a red lightsaber joined them on the scene. And this caught the planet controlling the female body by surprise. Force sensitive? Almost as soon as she recognized it, she could feel dark side energy radiating off all three.

    She then felt her grasp on the first Zeltron slip and he quickly recovered by raising his blaster at her. ?So much for what you accomplished,?

    The lightsaber wielder held her glowing blade to the male Zeltron's neck. ?We?re here to send a message,? she said.

    The beautiful Zeltron then sighed, feeling slightly irritated at the interruption in the party these three were causing. "Speak your message and then leave. I have a high tolerance with many, but people like you three are quite bothersome." She said simply, rested her hands on her hips. It appeared as if she either didn't care or was just relaxed about the situation...and she was. But, she was prepared incase the sudden emotion or thought entered any of the three minds, and she would be on them before they could even react to the tigger of the emotion.

    Besides, why should she get riled up if all she needed to do was take care of them and then return to the party? In the back of her mind, these three vaguely reminded her of Korriban. Always trying to make trouble for everyone. So annoying...but, she had to admit, she kind of liked the dangerous side of him.

    Tag: You Trouble Makers
  12. Winged_Jedi Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 28, 2003
    star 4

    Cinnagar, Empress Teta

    She walked through the streets of her capital city, having allowed the dumbfounded Memorial guards to act as an informal escort. They were not exactly the most imposing retinue, but they would do for now.

    She was attracting a number of curious glances from passers-by, and she was not surprised. Perhaps they thought she was headed for a fancy-dress party. Or perhaps they thought she was a lunatic being taken away to a jail cell. Or perhaps there were a few perceptive individuals who understood that there was a power surrounding her that was not of the ordinary.

    And so standing in the streets of Cinnagar, she stopped suddenly and stretched her arms out wide. Her eyes closed, she reached out with the Force, touching it with the affection of a craftswoman for her tools. She respected it, welcomed it, even treated it with something verging on love, but it was an impersonal love. Detached and even cold, as if it were possible to love and still remain callous.

    It was time to test the limits of her new body and mind, and the power that resided within her. She attempted to touch as many minds as she could around her at once, trying to see exactly how many she could influence simultaneously. She sent out a single command:

    Stop.

    Tag: Elu

  13. Sarge221 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 9, 2006
    star 5
    IC: Mandalore
    Mandalore, Governmental Building, Sparring Chambers

    ?Sir! I would be honored to spar with you, if you would give me the chance??


    Amidst the nods and other signs of respect that he was receiving, Mandalore was expecting a challenge that his children would know doubt wish to have from him. However...as he turned to look in the direction of the voice, he unexpectedly found himself looking down at the somewhat small individual that stood against him: a child.

    ?Your call, Sir.?

    It would hardly be a match, not just because it was basically a match up of an entire planet versus a small child, he would have the advantage either way if he was just a normal Mandalorian, especially when it came to the weapons known as beskads. Weapons that relied on the weight and strength of it's owner which was the boy was still too young to fully possess.

    He was an admirable young one nonetheless and even with such a match up he could hardly refuse and deny the boy this bit of fighting that his spirit desired.

    "We'll see just how much honor you can gain from me," he finally replied, turning fully to face the young boy. If it wasn't for the plate of beskar over the lower half of his face, his smile would've been quite visible.

    TAG: Darth_Elu
  14. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    OOC: Update Time...A Little Late Again, I promise this will be rectified very soon!

    Dagobah
    Galactic Federation Outpost, Dagobah

    ?Alright then. Were there any others with you??

    The response wasn?t quite what the Federation Guards expected, nor the tone.

    "Do you see anyone else with me..."

    ?S-Sorry...? replied the human guard, not entirely sure why he was apologizing so, ?Just wasn?t sure if others had been killed or hurt in the landing...?

    He looked over to the sullustan who, though a bit shaken, continued the protocol that his kin was obsessed with.

    ?And what is your name and station??

    The guards this time visibly jumped at the closeness of the thunder and lightning outside, starting to wonder what was up with the weather. Even for the swampy planet, this was highly unusual.

    They both widened their eyes a little as they heard the growling in Dagobah?s throat, his irritation becoming evident even to them.

    "I am a Master of the Force...."

    The guards exchanged a look, if brief.

    "You would not believe me if I told you my true name. As is, you are not worthy to utter it. You will address me as Master Draxus Naga. Now trouble me no longer and perform your duty, lest I am required to compel you."

    To say the guards were stunned and speechless for about a minute would be an understatement. This was quite the visitor. With quite the attitude. And an aura.

    The human slowly nodded, ?Y-yes. Of course. Lets get you right in, Master Naga...?

    ?No. Wait,? the sullustan said, despite being so shaken.

    ?H-His t-tone does not show patience or love for the F-Federation. And he threatens us, without true regard of protocol....?

    The human seemed to stare at his partner like he was mad, whom was actually very slowly was growing bolder.

    ?I will r-require you, with the authority of my guard post, to compel you to show proof of what you?ve said and that you are an ally of the Galactic Federation.?

    The human was quiet, not sure whether to back those words up...or to flee for the probable retaliation of this mysterious person. The sullustan, stood his ground stubbornly...only trembling faintly now and then.

    They chose protocol. And fear.

    Mortals would be mortals indeed.


    Tag: greyjedi125

    *******
    Dathomir & Sabrae
    The Wilds, Dathomir

    Sabrae quietly stood her ground courageously; the many Imperial soldiers grinning around her. Her life most surely about to end. That is...until Dathomir arrived.

    With an abrupt appearance into the clearing and a fierce battle roar, the attack had begun and the beginning of a great relationship was formed. A pact, silently sealed, and the planetary war waged on its first front.

    Those of the Imperial Remnant had no idea what they were up against at this very moment in time.

    Nausea and confusion that they couldn?t describe struck most of them first. The claws in their cross cutting action took care of the rest. Dathomir could quickly count about seventeen of them were killed in that action, five more being severely injured. They wouldn?t be getting up any time soon. She could either finish them off now or move on to the others than think of what to do with that handful later.

    Meanwhile, the Dathomiri Witch?s maneuver efficiently and swiftly succeeded at its function. That soldier was quite plainly taken care of. Another one bites the dust as some would say. The remaining soldiers were scattered and disarrayed.

    About twenty of them stumbled all over the place, nausea and confusion still wracking them. Eight soldiers however made a large perimeter around the rancor quickly, firing everything they had. Yelling at the confused soldiers, not understanding, the entire time. One even grabbed a thermal detonator and tossed it at the large creature.

    However, one soldier who had dropped his blaster due to being hit with confusion for only a brief moment, grabbed out a small vibro-knife instead and turned on S
  15. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 6
    Vortex
    Vorcasa, Vortex

    So they did, all rushing to get out of the town. But one Chiss officer did approach Vortex, head held high. Arrogance or Courage, or both, noted. ?We understand that logic and so we do stand down, Vor. But know this much at least. The Chiss Ascendency has already established control of this planet and has made itself the ruling government. There may be retaliation from Command for this as it will be seen an act of rebellion, just like what the others of your kin were doing. Just a warning.? With that, the Chiss inclined his head as if his words were only meant matter-of-factly and not a threat, then walked off.

    To which Vortex merely gave a slight nod in return, it was an inevitable consiquence of this situation and a logical conclusion of events. That although no one had died since his arrival, and all that could be attributed to him was the destruction of a few paultry weapons...the 'Command' had had a blow to its emotional ego. Thus it would most likely strike out either to its own, a most illogical act since it was beyond their abilities, or against him and/or his people in some manner.

    With that jumbling around in his head, Vortex also would notice the Vors in the area very slowly approaching him. Curiosity etched upon their faces. Some reverent.

    Looking around he took this as his que to make a statement to his people, even if this was something he was hoping to avoid a little while longer. So he did what he could, taking a higher vantage point atop the abandoned chiss barricade.

    As they approached he took a deep breath, letting it out with a few bars of an ancient melody as old as his last awakening, recreating even the notes that a Vors vocals could never produce in color or range. Then he took another adding a few more bars to the song as his people gathered round, letting them take this in as well to what they had already seen.

    "I am who was, who has been, who is, and who will be. Your clan leaders know of me, both who and what, and what I request for Vors, to know more ask them."

    Tilting his head he looked at the gathered group, "I will require one with a comlink here to contact our people's representative and to tell him that...the Cathedral of Winds was most pleasant but it is time to begin and to meet me...where the chiss have their headquarters."

    Turning around he looked for two Vor that had stood with the chiss, "You I will require to contact the Chiss Headquarters and let them know that we come to discuss matters with someone in charge. You will also lead me to their base so they will see a friendly face besides my own."

    With a solemn bow to those present he spread his wings and took to the air, he waited for his chosen guide and to see those do as they were asked before turning to fly off with the guide in the lead to the Chiss Headquarters.

    Proceeding ahead of them, so that it was as if they where flying through a symphonies performance, he brought up a lilting song of happy simple times and ways. A stark contrast to what things actually were, but he enjoyed it at least as his flying song to the Chiss Headquarters upon himself. Wherever and whatever that place might be called these days.

    TAG: Elu
  16. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 5
    Dagobah
    Galactic Federation Outpost, Dagobah

    "You would not believe me if I told you my true name. As is, you are not worthy to utter it. You will address me as Master Draxus Naga. Now trouble me no longer and perform your duty, lest I am required to compel you."

    Dagobah had spoken his demand with authority and fully expected it to be carried out without delay.

    The human slowly nodded, ?Y-yes. Of course. Lets get you right in, Master Naga...?

    Good. That was more like it.

    ?No. Wait,? the sullustan said.

    ?H-His t-tone does not show patience or love for the F-Federation. And he threatens us, without true regard of protocol....?

    Dagobah growled under his hood. So much for the indirect approach. Much to his anger, surprise and dismay, these invaders seemed intent on defying his wishes.

    The human seemed to stare at his partner like he was mad, whom was actually very slowly growing bolder.

    FOOL!

    ?I will r-require you, with the authority of my guard post, to compel you to show proof of what you?ve said and that you are an ally of the Galactic Federation.?

    The silence that ensued was disrupted by Dagobah's low growl. A low rumbling sound accompanied it, before he spoke a single word in a strained voice.

    "Proof..."

    Thunder crashed outside and lightning flashed once again.

    There was a small, almost impreceptible gesture of Dagobah's hand and the sullustan was picked up from where he stood and was levitated in place. He would find that it was impossible for him to reflexively reach for his weapon.

    Dagobah repeated the word once again, as he glared at the sullustan, then at the human. His eyes narrowed dangerously. A warning.

    "Proof!" he said a bit louder now. Thunder underscoring his words.

    With another small gesture of his hand, the sullustan was ejected from the area at tremendous speeds and with immesurable force. If he screamed at all, the sound would be quickly drowned by the raging storm outside. The happless being would find himself in flight for a long moment before landing in a rather nasty swamp environment, many kilometers away from his original location.

    Perhaps now he could try his hand at protocol with ravenous dragonsnakes, that is, if he didn't get swallowed up by a larger creature. Blaster diplomacy would only last so long before he ran out, and then the true test would begin.

    Back at the Outpost entrance, Dagobah let out a long sigh, but his gaze remained steely as he looked at the human and repeated one last time...

    "Proof." He declared with finality.

    And after a beat he added: "You may report this incident to your superiors, if you wish. Now, if you shouldn't require any further proof, I suggest you send me on my way to the base below."

    Dagobah crossed his arms over his chest and waited. He did add one more bit of wisdom, however.

    "As for my 'love'...." He paused for a heartbeat, "I'd be more concerned with my wrath. Carry on."

    The warning that he would brook no further insolence was plain. If the human had any wits or survival instincts working on his behalf, he would recognize the danger he was in. Not only that, but if he chose to die foolishly here, in a storm drenched planet, at a guard post, for the glory of his beloved federation, he would die for absolutely nothing.

    The smart thing to do would be to comply and allow a 'greater force' to deal with what he would certainly perceive by now as a potential threat.

    "Choose and act..." Dagobah whispered.

    Tag: Darth_Elu
  17. Teegirloo Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 26, 2005
    star 6
    Tatooine
    The Great Canyon - Tatooine


      Tatooine lifted her arm, as she did this the wind started to swirl and the sand from the ground lifted up from the strength of the wind and blew toward her children. Jeet caught the worst of it as his poor small body flung to the air, only to be caught by one of the rocky walls of the canyon.

      She wanted to save him, and she did, though she knew he would be feeling the pain of the impact for some time. The main objective was to get the detonator out of Joss's hand, before he pushed the trigger and blew up everything around them.

      The man dropped the detonator as the gust of wind pushed further back. Krag, who was not far behind Joss after he was pushed back started to get up and dust himself off after the wind died down. Tatooine stood there calmly in the same place she was before. Her eyes staring intently, yet amused at her children's ineptness.

      ?W-Who the frag are you!??

      They could never understand, who she really is. She is the one from which they stand upon, the one that hears their cries and laughter. She is everything that they love and fear in this world. It is beyond their scope of intelligence.

      "Who am I?"

      "Just someone who is concerned with the actions that you have taken. This canyon is precious to me and I wish it no harm. Thus I will not allow you or anyone else to destroy it."

      "My dear child, why do you do such things?"


      Her eyes never wavered as she continued to stare at them, waiting for a reply to her answer. Mischief is something that is common of her children for as their mother it is a trait passed on. To detroy the canyon was something that she could not let happen. It is a landmark of her very self that which is known throughout the galaxy. Many have come to test their skills in pods and speed bikes for the mere thrill of being champion. Just surviving the rough terrain of the canyon was harsh enough and rewarding at the same time. There was no way that Tatooine would live without her beautiful canyons.


    TAG: Darth Elu

  18. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

    Manager
    Member Since:
    Nov 15, 2004
    star 7
    GM APPROVED!

    The Planet: Sarafur
    Possessed Being: Gorog
    Biological Gender: Male
    Physical Appearance: Dark blue human sized Killik, with six pincer-tipped limbs and venom-filled mandibles.
    Brief Personality: Sarafur is an angry world, having been dormant in galactic affairs for thirty millennia. The adopted homeworld of surviving Killiks and the Sith, the death of those left it as a backwater, and it has watched the Sith and Killiks have genocide inflicted upon them by the Jedi and their Republic.
    Special Ability: Pheromones - capacity to use its pheromones to communicate with individuals, as well as to bend individuals into its Nest with enough contact with them - particularly insect species.
    Lightsaber: Three. Crimson and White blade and a Purple shoto.
    Additional Information: Killik Sith Lord, Sarafur,
    Alderaan Stance: Determined to complete the destruction of the Chiss, Jedi and GA for destroying his people - both of them.


    Name: Darth Insipid (born Aden Kya)
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Physical Appearance: Pale skinned, a moderate build and height, often cloaked in Sith robes.
    Brief Personality: A cold, cruel man, viewing everything and everyone with the same level of malaise. They are all sickening to him, all unimportant to him as anything beyond pawns.
    Faction: Chiss Ascendency/Sith
    Rank: Sith Lord

    Bio: Born on Fondor in 7 ABY, Aden Kya's life is a testament to being born during the Galactic Civil War. His parents split during the rebirth of the Emperor, and, to make things worse, his father abandoned him to the slave quarters of the Fondor shipyards after Aden, in a teenage call for attention, struck a blow to his fathers political career. Captured by the Yuuzhan Vong during the war and tortured incessantly, his only salvation came when his grandmother Lomi Plo saved him, taking him to her masters on Korriban. Lomi's apparent death drawing A'Sharad Hett into the Sith Order during the Yuuzhan Vong War infuriated Aden further, and he grew sick of 'Darth Krayt', blaming him for the mission. Aden was only recently knighted as 'Darth Insipid', due to his intense dislike of Krayt, who continues to haggle within the Court that they sit back and wait for a better moment - for a moment when the Sith outnumber the Jedi./>
  19. spacelady Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 16, 2003
    star 5
    IC as Zeltros

    Zeltros' eyebrows then furrowed deeply when the three trouble makers made no reply at all and instead smirked at her, obviously finding her amusing in some sort of way. Before their own body could even register the command being issued from their minds, the female Zeltron had already caught the intent to kill.

    The male Zeltron, who had first caused the distraction had no intention of moving - at least not yet, while the Lorrdian planned to slice her lightsaber right through one of the bouncer's neck and the Devaronian wanted to shot the other guard, but in a way where his companions would not get hit.

    All in a matter of a second, Zeltros focused on the force to send the male Zeltron clear off his feet and throwing him to the ground, and while keeping part of her concentration on him, the light pink figure leapt forward. Quickly removing the hilt of the lightsaber from under her garment, which was designed to reflect the planet's colors with swirls along the metal hilt, and bringing her blade swiftly under the woman's own red lightsaber. Zeltros felt the other lightsaber connect against hers, keeping the bouncer free from harm and all the while the planet focused sending a wave of force energy directly under the blaster of the Devaronian, bringing it up and nearly close to giving him a good smack in the face.

    Still having all her senses on alert, scanning each mind for another potential attack, Zeltros shook her head. "So, all you came here to do is cause trouble? Tsk, tsk, tsk. I would have expected better from one of my own." She said, her tone sharpening as she narrowed her eyes down at the Zeltron.

    Tag: Trouble Makers

    OOC: I hope I wasn't God moding too much there...she is a planet after all... :p
  20. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

    Manager
    Member Since:
    May 23, 2005
    star 6
    Rhen Var
    Her Ruins

    The lady in white gave a curt laugh, harsh and angry. "I don't need a saber to protect myself. If you wish to cut each other's heads off, please do it away from me." Calmly, Rhen Var strode about her ruins.

    "It's very lucky you haven't done too much damage to my ruins. Very lucky indeed."

    Pausing idly, she looked about the assembled Force users. "So are you going to risk it?"

    Tag: Elu
  21. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Myrkr
    Myrkr Orbit, Space
    Deliberations

    Myrkr ran through plans of attack and tactics for negotiation that she might be required to utilize. She was close enough to her celestial body that neither side had the weaponry to destroy her.

    Being that her goal was to defuse this situation quickly, Myrkr was tempted to immediately aid the Galactic Federation and destroy the Ascendancy?s vessels. However, aiding one side or the other might influence the opposition to send a larger force to Myrkr?s system. She frowned at the controls. The next option was to let fate decide, which could be just as harmful.

    A bell sounded in Myrkr?s head as she realized a third path. If she could disable both fleets enough, they might reach a stalemate and depart to regroup. That seemed the most diplomatic way to resolve the problem, short of revealing her status.

    Myrkr targeted the space between the three GA capital ships and pushed the throttle forward, sending her craft rocketing through the carnage. Only the Force kept her from destroying her shuttle and catapulting Myrkr into the icy reaches of space. But, she was too focused to let that happen. As she came closer and closer to her mark, the only thing she could do, was wait for any resistance.

    Tag: Elu
  22. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    OOC: For the two mortals that have been currently chosen, starting points will be given at the next update!

    *******
    Vortex
    In Flight, Vortex

    In flight, Vortex apparently enjoyed himself with his music, his chosen guide flying along with him, every now and then he couldn?t help himself and attempted to sing out along with the planet in a few choice areas, before letting him take control again. Such was the way of the Vors.

    It wasn?t long before they reached the Chiss Headquarters on Vortex in a nice sized city. It was known as Krinis-Zen.
    ?Here we are,? replied his guide quietly as they flew to a spot not far from the Central Building in a moderately sized park.

    Right where the Chief Council stood waiting for them, ten Vor guards surrounding the area. They all bowed for a moment as soon as Vortex came to a halt before them.

    Nothing was said. Not yet. They all waited for what the planet would say first.


    Tag: Mitth_Fisto

    *******
    Dagobah
    Galactic Federation Outpost, Dagobah

    The growl sounding from Dagobah that was filling the fake tree was quite palpable. Intense and foreboding. Simply put. It was scary.

    "Proof..."

    The thunder and lightning that occurred right after he spoke made the guards jump. Both were wide-eyed right then.

    Then, suddenly, the sullustan was picked up by the Force and levitated in place, mid-air. He couldn?t reach his weapon and was muttering fearful words now. Mostly incoherent from fright. The human just backed up against the wall, even more frightened. He wasn?t even thinking about trying to protect his comrade. Which was all for the good really.

    The sullustan struggled some more.

    "Proof!"

    And then the sullustan was gone. Flown out of the fake tree with incredible force and to a place many kilometers away. If he even survived the fall, it wouldn?t be for long.

    Meanwhile, the guard slumped down to the ground in shock. Fear over-riding all his senses.

    "Proof.?

    The guard just stared at Dagobah speechless.

    "You may report this incident to your superiors, if you wish. Now, if you shouldn't require any further proof, I suggest you send me on my way to the base below."

    Dagobah crossed his arms over his chest and waited.

    "As for my 'love'...." He paused for a heartbeat, "I'd be more concerned with my wrath. Carry on."

    The guard slowly, after a bit of time had elapsed, finally stood back up. Albeit shakily. His eyes kept darting from Dagobah to a panel by the elevator.

    "Choose and act..." Dagobah whispered.

    There was only a half second?s worth of hesitation left in the guard and then he finally jumped to the panel.

    ?U-Um. Sergeant??

    ?Yes, what is it Private??

    ?Force User here to enter the Outpost. Says he crash landed a while ago....Letting him in.?

    ?Did he follow protocol then??

    ?N-Not exactly, s-sir. But I?m letting him i-in anyway....?

    ?Private!?

    ?Y-You?ll understand s-soon, sir...?

    The connection was cut before any more scolding was given and the private was quickly activating the elevator to open (probably before it was locked by the command here) and jumped in.

    ?C-Come in...Master N-Naga...?

    The human was trembling visibly at this point as he waited for the planet.


    Tag: greyjedi125

    *******
    Tatooine
    The Great Canyon, Tatooine

    "Who am I?"

    "Just someone who is concerned with the actions that you have taken. This canyon is precious to me and I wish it no harm. Thus I will not allow you or anyone else to destroy it."

    "My dear child, why do you do such things?"


    Tatooine was keeping her eyes on her mischievous children as Joss sat on the ground, taking her in uncertainly as well. Krag however had other plans...

    ?Alright...well, I don?t really know who you are and I no longer care. You?re so spaced!?

    And suddenly he reached to his holster, pulled out his blaster and pulled it out at w
  23. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2004
    star 5
    Elu Approved

    The Planet: Hapes
    Possessed Being: Hapan
    Biological Gender: Female

    Physical Appearance: [image=http://www.carriejade.org/images/jade_new.jpg]

    Hapes has chosen to command the form of a beautiful Hapan female, not surprisingly. She has mousy-brown, short cut hair and is of an average height. The woman Hapes possessed was an influential countess in the Hapan court and thus, she is clad in fine court clothing. See the image for what she looks like.

    Brief Personality: Haughty and very serious.
    Special Ability: Can emit electromagnetic wave fields exactly like those created by a Gun of Command.
    Lightsaber: Durasteel Hilt with a Rainbow Gem Focus Crystal. Blade color is a clean white.
    Additional Information: Hapes

    Alderaan Stance: Hapes is not a happy planet. Two outsiders have sat upon the Hapan Throne after Ta'Chume, and their linage is not dying out. And to boot, these outsiders have been force-users, bucking the Consortium's long held anti-Jedi sentiment. To add insult upon injury, Ta'Chume's foray into the larger galaxy has not produced results. Hapes has not become a galactic power, and the GFFA had brought nothing but troubles and pain to the Consortium. It is obvious to Hapes that the Cluster needs new leadership, and if you want something done right, it has to be done yourself.
  24. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Myrkr
    Myrkr Orbit, Space

    Being fired on from all sides, Myrkr was forced to make more quick decisions that she hated making. Without any weapons, there was little Myrkr could do to ward off her attackers. However, she could target the pilots, rather than the ships. Myrkr, took a deep breath, then cut the engines and reversed the thrusters. The ship groaned as it came to an abrupt halt in space. Myrkr?s two pursuers shot past her, and she reengaged the ship?s sublight drive. Myrkr took her hands off the ships control and located the pilot of the left fighter, with a flick of her wrist, she snapped his neck. She grabbed the ship and pushed it to the right, into the other fighter.

    Myrkr maneuvered her shuttle beneath the ensuing chaos, and rolled away from some fire from the capital ships. As she entered firing distance from the freighters, Myrkr diverted the ships power from the deflector shields, into the ion drives. She maximized the throttle output and shot her ship straight for the hangar of the nearest capital ship. It was about a sixteen hundred meter run, but Myrkr just boosted the shield around her ship and focused on her aim. She would either pass through the magcon field, or her mortal body would be consumed by a fiery explosion. But, even if she made the small hole, then she still had to exit her ship before it crashed into the wall of the hangar.

    Tag: Elu
  25. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 6
    Vortex
    Krinis-Zen, Vortex

    ?Here we are,? replied his guide quietly as they flew to a spot not far from the Central Building in a moderately sized park in this large city. Another that had been built above ground, a necesary evil in dealing with those who only walked upon the surface of a world and never knew to fly or dig.

    Right where the Chief Council stood waiting for them, ten Vor guards surrounding the area. They all bowed for a moment as soon as Vortex came to a halt before them.

    In return he gave a slight he returned once they had resumed standing, looking beyond them at the building he sighed a soft note, "It is time we set the rules concerning this world and the Vors with the Chiss. If you are ready Chief Council we can proceed, and if you would deal with the way to speak with someone of authority here?"

    Waiting for a responce or action he now stood waiting, feeling, looking at the park and the building in it's center. Knowing full well that the chiss most likely had the whole area overloaded with security precautions, and inside...inside was hopefully someone he could use to set the new standard for his people. With Chiss. With Csilla.

    TAG: DarthElu
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.